Showing 21 to 32 of 32
21. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 18:09 BST
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
22. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 18:38 BST
Nice review Charlie, but you forgot to add something to your Pros section and that is that Alta has really big ......umm well it worked for Eidos in Tomb Raider.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
23. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 18:44 BST
@corbiewhen can we expect reviews on this and FFIV: TAY?
Edited on Wed 3rd June, 2009 @ 18:44 by SonicMaster
24. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 19:52 BST
I think he's still too busy drooling over E3 like we are.
Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)PSN: MisterMumbles82
25. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 22:28 BST
Alta has really big ......umm well it worked for Eidos in Tomb Raider.
Uhmm not really, but they're exposed quite well ^^
Edited on Wed 3rd June, 2009 @ 22:28 by Cheezy
Who Are You?
26. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 22:30 BST
I'll have the MFC champs review finished up this evening and ready to be proofed. Should be up late tonight. I can safely say, it's a hell of a lot of fun.
Plain old gamer :)
27. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 23:54 BST
Here are my other DSiWare scores:
Brain Age: 7.7/10WarioWare: 6.3/10Aquia: 7.5/10Paper Plane: 8.1/10Pictobits: 8.3/10
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
28. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 03:56 BST
29. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 03:57 BST
@Cheezy.... lol. Yeah I think its funny that they drew her like that.
Edited on Thu 4th June, 2009 @ 03:57 by Slapshot
30. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 10:30 BST
I have cleared all the 41 levels with S grades. The last stage is real cool. I hope the game could have a sequel.
31. Posted: Thu 4th Jun 2009 10:33 BST
I think we'll see a sequel. There's still so many things that could be done with this idea. Fits the DSi system like a glove.
32. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:15 BST
Well, in your interview with WayForward, they did say they were working on more DSiWare...so we can hope, at the least.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time