Forums

Topic: 8/17/09 NA Predictions?

Posts 61 to 80 of 100

albertobankai

theblackdragon wrote:

To clarify, 'TheEmulationZone' is the username he was parroting dates (and was subsequently banned) under, and 'TEZreturns' is the one he used for the lame half-apology. he only started admitting he was predicting after having shouted everyone down about how right he was and how dumb we were for hoping otherwise for a month at least. read the text in those quotes that I bolded; he continually claimed Nintendo themselves had announced those dates.
well saying that i agree with u
if you think he's a great guy and you want to keep defending him, whatever, but you can't cover up the truth. he lied about his information, and refuses to apologize to all the people he led on. end of story.

i agree with u he lied to us all

Edited on by albertobankai

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

Flipnote

Sure he lied! I'm not defending hem at all, i barely know the guy. But if almost everyone says hes a lier and doesn't care about hem i think you should stop talking about hem behind hes back. I agree with you but i don't agree people saying thing like "i'm glad hes gone" Just forget about that guy, we all know now he lied and he was useless here on Nintendolife

Flipnote

Flipnote

Oh and one more thing, the user name TEZReturs, how do we know that it was hem?

Flipnote

theblackdragon

it certainly sounded as if you were attempting to defend him here, Flipnote ("He didn't lie!"... post 56 in this thread). While i do agree it would have been nice if he hadn't been referred to or brought up at all, minial100's post was pretty tame, and as for whether or not TEZreturns was the real thing, here's the apology post, featuring many of the same typos/quirks as his normal mode of typing on the internet (he tends to go back and forth on the Capitalizing Every Single Letter Of Every Single Word thing, and that seemed to have been one of the times he didn't bother with it). Also, both usernames registered as being from Belgium (you can't really fake that here on the forums, i don't think)... that was the only reason I didn't accuse you of being TEZ, to be honest.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LuigiandYoshifan

Virtual Console:???
WiiWare:UNO & Cave Story
DSiWare:UNO And/Or Flipnote Studio

I love Nintendo! They Rule!
Brawl FC:3266-1205-1402 Name:CEJ
MKW FC:2793-3959-6296 Name:Charlie
My favorite NFL Team is the Indianapolis Colts!

Flipnote

mmmh Belgium waffles! So that was what SUPERZELDAMAN was talking about! or was it Belgium chocolat? it seems he was hem allright... Cap All Words? whats the point of doing that? Oh i'm new here so i wanna ask if you guys do Europe predictions to, i don't see any :S because i wanna kno if there is another game coming with Flipnote Studio

Flipnote

theblackdragon

there's always a prediction thread or two around, man. here's one for this friday, and then here's a more generic thread discussing upcoming EU/AUS releases (that one's not so much prediction as sourced info, though).

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Flipnote

I don't think UNO would come for NA, have you noticed that all the Gameloft titles came out in Europe?
and what about Guitar Rock Tour? NA does not have that yet don't they?

Flipnote

SSBFan_12

Now Since Flipnote is out:
DW: Planet Puzzle Legue Express

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

aoeder

Well, that eliminates Flipnote Studio. Yay? Now I think we're either getting Planet Puzzle League DSi or UNO. Remember UNO was announced at E3 with a release date of 'Summer 2009'.

aoeder

bubby323

i say nintendo will suprise us with pop solo plus... at least i hope they will, but they cant be that nice, can they?

bubby323

BiasedSpring5

We might not get any dsiware. Flipnote Studio might be it.

BiasedSpring5

Charlie_The_Unicorn

DSi: Puzzle League Express
WW: 3-2-1 Rattle Battle, Driift Mania
VC: Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

TwilightV

(...Why do they put this in the DSi section?)

WiiWare: No Idea!
VC: Super Empire Strikes Back?
DSiWare: Art Style? (Are there anymore left?)

TwilightV

wmdwf

Stop talking about TEZ Returns or TheEmulationZone no one cares. They gave false information... people fell for it... end of story. We are here with what we hope will come to the shop channel for DSi and the Wii on Monday in the U.S. What will be released on the DSi this Monday... probably some decent games. What will be released on the Wii VC console and WiiWare... crap, crap and let's see... how about more crap?

wmdwf

LzWinky

It better be Super Mario Kart!!!! Or Tetris Attack, or Earthbound, or some other game i want that I didn't mention.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Anfeli

DSiWare- Pop+solo, Puzzle League, UNO, Ghost wire, Nothing at all
Wiiware- you me and the cubes.
Vc- SSB

(Avatar made by pixelman)

Grumble

LMAO!!!! No more! No more!!!!

lunchmeats101 wrote:

I don't think Flipnote Studio is coming until at least the 24th. Don't guess any thing 3rd party cause nintendo just wants to throw up more chunks of its already released games. Or mabye w'ell get an Art Style: Clock and Calculator lol

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Grumble

I'd like to see...
*Uno
*Pop+Solo (where is that game?!)
*something weird out of left field that's cool
*who knows?!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

bboy2970

I hope it's finally Flipnote Studi................oh wait, it's already out.......I'm just so used to saying it every week

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.