Forums

Topic: 8/17/09 NA Predictions?

Posts 41 to 60 of 100

aoeder

@IndianDan: We can only hope...

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Kenji510

This is all i can say of what and hopefully we will get next week on the 17th!

-Flipnote Studio (recommend: hopefully this is out on monday of what people are saying)
-Pop+Solo (maybe: but who knows, it might and can happen)
-GhostWire (maybe: looks cool, fun and scary to play but want to try it out)

But all i can say is....... FLIPNOTE STUDIO!! reveal and show yourself in the DSiWare shop on monday!!!!!!... were all waiting for you!!!!!!!!

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

thaneds

FLIPNOTE, FLIPNOTE!!! The reason i got dsi, other stuff are good extras. FLIPNOTE, FLIPNOTE!!! lol

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

JimJam707

Sylverstone wrote:

minial100 wrote:

I am so happy he-who-shall-not-be-named isn't here.

And by that, you mean TheEmulationZone?

Shhhhh.... Don't Say It.

Signature? Here? No way!

Hardy83

While it seems more and more likely that Flipnote Studio is coming out Monday.... If that's the case, I fear that we're not going to get any games, because heaven forbid Nintendo release more then one game at a time now.

Hardy83

Flipnote

Whuts wrong with TheEmulationZone? is he that guy who make daily information about DSiWare on youtube?
and i don't think flipnote would come monday, muwahhaaha

Flipnote

SMEXIZELDAMAN

hopefully flipnote monday cuz europe gets it

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

theblackdragon

Flipnote wrote:

Whuts wrong with TheEmulationZone? is he that guy who make daily information about DSiWare on youtube?

that, and he pretty much lied to just about everyone here, proclaiming himself the one true holder of FS release date info, and then after he exploded and got banned and his precious dates came and went, he came back under a different name with a lame 'i was only predicting, I said it was just a prediction, srsly u guyz' apology (which was a load of horse dung if I ever saw one, and I even had my reply all linked up and formatted to prove it but the thread was locked before I could post it). until he can man up to the fact that he outright lied to everyone he came across for a month (or two?), I'm glad he's gone.

and bite your tongue, sir! I'll just have to hope it hits on Monday extra hard to cancel out your vibes. ::concentrates:: :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Funky_Gamer

Must be Flipnote

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@TheBlackDragon LOL Positive vibes everyone GO! Once flipnote comes out you wont have to argue with anyone anymore

God loves you

jhuhn

I'm pretty sure Flipnote Studio could be out on August 17, since Europe will be getting it this Friday, August 14. As for Pop+ Solo, Nnooo will have their release date set in stone very soon.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Hardy83

jhuhn wrote:

I'm pretty sure Flipnote Studio could be out on August 17, since Europe will be getting it this Friday, August 14. As for Pop+ Solo, Nnooo will have their release date set in stone very soon.

I'm honestly looking more forward to their little notebook apps. I'll get Pop+ for sure, but I would love an app where I can just jot down some thoughts.

Hardy83

Flipnote

theblackdragon wrote:

Flipnote wrote:

that, and he pretty much lied to just about everyone here, proclaiming himself the one true holder of FS release date info, and then after he exploded and got banned and his precious dates came and went, he came back under a different name with a lame 'i was only predicting, I said it was just a prediction, srsly u guyz' apology (which was a load of horse dung if I ever saw one, and I even had my reply all linked up and formatted to prove it but the thread was locked before I could post it). until he can man up to the fact that he outright lied to everyone he came across for a month (or two?), I'm glad he's gone.

and bite your tongue, sir! I'll just have to hope it hits on Monday extra hard to cancel out your vibes. ::concentrates:: :3

He didn't lie! He did said the date was moved, (but thats prob a lame excuse) but after all he did mention it was coming August right? Now it was actually hes only prediction. He makes daily news and reviews/previews to you kno? And i do hope to you guys get it to! (or ells Nintendo is in trouble)

Flipnote

SMEXIZELDAMAN

wow angry mob! Burn the Witch! ( i have no clue what im talking about) ZEROS Torch Emporium Has Torches People!

God loves you

theblackdragon

@Flipnote: thankfully (apparently) i hadn't deleted the text from the notepad window i usually keep open on this computer. here is what I had formatted out to quote back to him:

TEZReturns wrote:

I predicted some games coming soon for DSiWare. After all i just made 1 prediction: Flipnote Studio! Said that 31 July and 3 August would be the possible dates, but that moved!

quote from this thread here:

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Well i think its time again to think of what might come next! Alright go ahead and say like every time: Flipnote Studio! But thats not gonna change the date, i already told 31 July for Eu and 3'rd August for US, also don't say : Whers your prove? Whers your source? Nintendo announced it at E3 that the 3'rd August was coming Flipnote Studio...

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Anyway here's the thing; Nintendo did announce that NA will get it August the 3rd on E3! First it was : Eu/Na gets it summer 2009! But later it came that Flipnote Studio comes 3rd August!

quotes from this thread here:

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Omg mazkiller that noob published MY information! Nintendo already announced the date that its gona be August 3rd, srsly i'm been saying this for months and now you come up with this and sunnely everyone believes it... Right ok thanks allot

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Dude you with your stupid proof, I'll laugh like hell once i see the reactions that i am right, CUS I AM RIGHT! I already got proof! Nintendo announced that at E3 (not life) That NA will get it August 3rd, And this mazkiller is a guy who always watch my video's so i know he took my information... I'm not even the only one that knows this!

'He didn't lie!' my foot.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER

SMEXIZELDAMAN

he lied?! wow i didn't see that coming. I think everyone should go eat awaflle chill out then we can send an angry mob after him

God loves you

Flipnote

theblackdragon wrote:

@Flipnote: thankfully (apparently) i hadn't deleted the text from the notepad window i usually keep open on this computer. here is what I had formatted out to quote back to him:

TEZReturns wrote:

I predicted some games coming soon for DSiWare. After all i just made 1 prediction: Flipnote Studio! Said that 31 July and 3 August would be the possible dates, but that moved!

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Well i think its time again to think of what might come next! Alright go ahead and say like every time: Flipnote Studio! But thats not gonna change the date, i already told 31 July for Eu and 3'rd August for US, also don't say : Whers your prove? Whers your source? Nintendo announced it at E3 that the 3'rd August was coming Flipnote Studio...

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Anyway here's the thing; Nintendo did announce that NA will get it August the 3rd on E3! First it was : Eu/Na gets it summer 2009! But later it came that Flipnote Studio comes 3rd August!

quotes from this thread here:

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Omg mazkiller that noob published MY information! Nintendo already announced the date that its gona be August 3rd, srsly i'm been saying this for months and now you come up with this and sunnely everyone believes it... Right ok thanks allot

TheEmulationZone wrote:

Dude you with your stupid proof, I'll laugh like hell once i see the reactions that i am right, CUS I AM RIGHT! I already got proof! Nintendo announced that at E3 (not life) That NA will get it August 3rd, And this mazkiller is a guy who always watch my video's so i know he took my information... I'm not even the only one that knows this!

'He didn't lie!' my foot.

Woa just hold on, all that comes to that 1st quoto! He said that he was sorry, "I predicted some games coming soon for DSiWare. After all i just made 1 prediction: Flipnote Studio! Said that 31 July and 3 August *would be the possible dates, but that moved!" Sure anyone could say that but i think he was sorry that he made a fake prediction, after that i don't think hes predicting anymore but giving trailers/previews and those kinda things on Youtube... And i think its very rude of what minial100 just said about hem! And if he was banned how come he made that topic?!

Flipnote

theblackdragon

To clarify, 'TheEmulationZone' is the username he was parroting dates (and was subsequently banned) under, and 'TEZreturns' is the one he used for the lame half-apology. he only started admitting he was predicting after having shouted everyone down about how right he was and how dumb we were for hoping otherwise for a month at least. read the text in those quotes that I bolded; he continually claimed Nintendo themselves had announced those dates.

if you think he's a great guy and you want to keep defending him, whatever, but you can't cover up the truth. he lied about his information, and refuses to apologize to all the people he led on. end of story.

BEST THREAD EVER

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.