Forums

Topic: 8/10/09 NA Predictions?

Posts 41 to 60 of 74

Funky_Gamer

I dont care, I want FNS, but I know it wont come out.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

KnucklesSonic8

@FunkyGamer: I don't think I've seen you before. If you're new, welcome. And judging from your avatar, I'd like to ask: Do you play DK Barrel Blast?

KnucklesSonic8

Anfeli

Hopefully, more than 1 game.

(Avatar made by pixelman)

SMEXIZELDAMAN

ya getting more than one game seriosly what idiot would ever think of that!(jk thats a good idea but not for nintendo)I Hope so bad for pop+ solo but knowing Nintendo they will realease........Flipnote studios....clock and calculator!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Charlie_The_Unicorn

Only 12 more hours.....

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

KnucklesSonic8

Now I'm thinking Guitar Rock Tour is more likely than Extreme Hangman. Not long now.

KnucklesSonic8

Mascotty

I really hope flipnote does come out.

By the way, I'm not trying to make fun of pop + solo but what is so big about it? It just looks a unique way of poping bubbles (by the way sorry if spelling is bad I'm using my dsi lol)

Mascotty

Grumble

I hope we get at least more than 1 title, but Pop+Solo would be much welcomed!

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

Isn't it monday in the US by now? It's 8:50 am here and the US is8 hours earlier so it's 0:50 in the US?
So what did you get?

We don't get updated until 9:00 pacific time. In other words, we'll see in about nine hours.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

castlehominid99

Only 4 and a half hours

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

KnucklesSonic8

Guys, Puzzle League Express just appeared on the ESRB so you know what that means!

KnucklesSonic8

Cheezy

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Guys, Puzzle League Express just appeared on the ESRB so you know what that means!

I really figured, this is boo for me, I'm waiting to get the retail version...

Who Are You?

Charlie_The_Unicorn

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

We're getting it today?

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

KnucklesSonic8

Can't say for sure but it seems likely. Also, our VC game could very well be Super Star Wars!

KnucklesSonic8

longtimegamer

That'd be sweet! Be nice to get some of the NES ones too. I might have missed some.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Cheezy

Super Star Wars is good? Well either way that doesn't matter to me I'm just after the N64 games!!

Who Are You?

KnucklesSonic8

It's a classic game and well-known to be one of the best 'movie-to-game' games ever, nay one of the best Star Wars games period. I know this and I'm not even a Star Wars fan.

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.