Forums

Topic: 8/03/09 NA Predictions

Posts 1 to 20 of 36

Grumble

So what is coming on August 3rd? Flipnote, as many people have suggested, or something else?

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Brer

isn't this a little early?

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Brer

Brer wrote:

isn't this a little early?

I really hope its Flipnote....

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

MetalMario

Anything good by Nintendo is all right with me.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Grumble

early? on here? R U serious? lol!!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

J-Man

ballistikboy wrote:

early? on here? R U serious? lol!!

Yeah. If we plan our downfall, I'd rather it be early.

J-Man

Grumble

me too lol

DSiWare

Its always like this, you guys just had an update! Can you give Eu predictions a chance now? I only see reply`s on NA predictions! Its not always about NA jeesh... I`m starting to think you guys are racist! Its not that i ask to reply on my Eu predictions, but i kinda noticed that thers always a Na predictions even when you guys just had an update!

DSiWare

thaneds

sorry to seem mean, but do not complain. we do not go to your EU predictions and and say "why do you guys get that when we have no updates yet". i would rather have what nintendo promised than be treated like we get nothing... either stay and talk about the NA predictions like guessing, or go back to your EU predictions. now who's racist, sorry but you needed this said.

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

theblackdragon

DSiWare wrote:

I`m starting to think you guys are racist!

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means. This thread has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with predicting what we in North America will get in next week's Nintendo Download.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Knux

I do not care anymore. If Nintendo does not want my money, I will just download the Homebrew Channel. Hackers can do a better job then Nintendo...that's sad!

Knux

thaneds

only if the homebrew channel is ready on dsi... let me know when it does. p.s. I have a dsi hombrew device because nintendo should of gave us more downloads on the released dsi date

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

Grumble

I think all you guys throwing around the word "racist" need to go look in the dictionary... that refers to discrimation based on race. Stop playing so many darn games and go look it up in a dictionary. Go to your own topic of interest and post. Don't litter my space with your single-mindedness and childish ways.

Now, back to the topic at hand...

IndianDan

Flipnote Studio For North America!

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

Grumble

Yeah!!!! I agree!!!

y2josh

I'm waiting to see a pin the tail on the donkey app

y2josh

Grumble

What about a Zelda Clock?

ok before ya'll hit me I was only kidding lol

Hardy83

Crap that's already existed for a year I assume.

So either Brain Age Sudoku, KUBOS or Puzzle League. Only one of these.
Either way, it's going to be a disappointment like every week for DSiWare.

Hardy83

jangonov

On the one hand I want and kinda believe that flipnote will come out but in another way, if It does Im avoiding the forums for a while so that the people predicting it can explode on their own.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.