Forums

Topic: 7/20/09 NA predictions

Posts 61 to 80 of 115

irken004

Here's my theory, if Emulationzones is right, Flip Note Studio should come to EU first (next Friday) and according to him it comes out in NA on August 3rd. So, if he's right about EU's release, I'll believe the NA release date.

Otherwise, I'll guess that Flip Note Studio comes out this week

Grumble

I think Pop Plus will come out on Monday (which I have pts saved up for!), Aug 3 for Flipnote.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Brer

What do you suppose the American release title for Kubos is?

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Mabbit

they BETTER release super smash bros soon, some people are getting feisty

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Grumble

For the life of me, I don't know why they feel the need to change the name of games when they cross shores. KUBOS sounds good enough to me What is the official word for tomorrow? Anyone know?

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

TheEmulationZone

irken004 wrote:

Here's my theory, if Emulationzones is right, Flip Note Studio should come to EU first (next Friday) and according to him it comes out in NA on August 3rd. So, if he's right about EU's release, I'll believe the NA release date.

Otherwise, I'll guess that Flip Note Studio comes out this week

I'm back from beieng banned Don't tell me how i'm banned... Anyway here's the thing; Nintendo did announce that NA will get it August the 3rd on E3! First it was : Eu/Na gets it summer 2009! But later it came that Flipnote Studio comes 3rd August! There is nothing announced yet for Europe but
according to me either Europe gets it 31 July or a week after that but don't worrie as always Nintendo only announces things of NA...

TheEmulationZone

Knux

briunj04 wrote:

they BETTER release super smash bros soon, some people are getting feisty

Including me.

Knux

aoeder

@TheEmulationZone: Well, do you have any idea as to what is coming to the US tomorrow? I think it is going to be Pop+: Solo, KUBOS... or maybe... Planet Puzzle League!

aoeder

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol why do yall want super smash bros so much? i have a n64 and that game. its not the best game ever. its a lot easier cuz ur peoples move slower though

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

aoeder

I have the N64 Super Smash Bros. too. I really don't care if it comes out on VC TOMORROW as I won't be buying it for the 1000 point price tag that it has...

aoeder

aoeder

I have a feeling that a 'Art Style' game is coming out tomorrow though, because nothing has been announced "officially" on the Nintendo Channel, and if some third party game like Pop+: Solo was coming out, it would have been announced by Nnooo already.

aoeder

SMEXIZELDAMAN

aww . i can't wait for pop+ solo!!

God loves you

aoeder

I'm still debating on getting Pop+: Solo, if it actually comes... I mean is it worth 500 points when compared to an 'Art Style' game? But anyway, I'm hoping for either of those two. I'd just like to know what Nintendo has up their sleeves for tomorrow...

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

SMEXIZELDAMAN

dude pop+ solo looks better than any art style game so far

God loves you

Kenji510

Tomorrow is Monday the 20th and we better get both games of Artstyle KuBos and Pop+Solo!

"holds up some signs and it says, 'Release KuBos!', Bring out 'Pop+Solo!'"

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

aoeder

Honestly, I still think there's a chance for both of those games... but don't you think a big title like Pop+: Solo would have already been given a release date and been announced on the Nintendo Channel?

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Grumble

Oh, please... another clock... another calculator... pretty prease!!

J/K

=B=

theblackdragon

@TheEmulationZones: If Nintendo had really said 'August 3rd' at E3, how come no one reported it? Why would they say 'Summer 2009' in their big press conference and then change their minds all of a sudden later on at the same show? And worse yet, why are you the only one to bring this news to the masses, as opposed to any of the other big websites that had representatives at E3 and who (big surprise here) are not reporting the same date? You are guessing, dude, and your guess is as good as any of ours; please stop parroting your 'inside news' as absolute truth.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.