Forums

Topic: 7/20/09 NA predictions

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

Grumble

I know... I didn't "get" the cancer post either, but, having had it myself at a young age and making it through, you have my deepest sympathies and prayers!

Hugs

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

theblackdragon

SSBFan+12 wrote:

well First of all nintendo lies most of the time now a-days and second, Somebody from nintendo could of spilled the beans on it and it was only on whatever website he goes to.

if he got the FS dates from a website, it's not a very reputable one -- Google turns up nothing but a couple random forum posts where maybe one person names August 3 and July 31 (and one of them was our own IndianDan; the other one i didn't recognize the user) and two YouTube videos that both name TheEmulationZones as their source. That's it. Not Nintendo Life, not Kotaku, not GameSpot, not IGN/GameSpy/GameStats, not 1up, not NintendoWorldReport, not TheNintendo, not GoNintendo, not GameTrailers, not VGreleases, not GameFAQs, none of these websites are carrying an exact release date beyond 'summer' or 'Q4' (that's the IGN network's guess, apparently), so can you see why I'm a little skeptical?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

St3b0

WW predictions

Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771
onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004
SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089
Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085
Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591
Sta® playe®

J-Man

I searched everywhere on the web. Nothing shows anything. It is just like Nintendo Life stated it. "Random". It feels like a weekly lottery.

J-Man

Kenji510

Alright we only got like around 9-10 hrs to go until it hits the updates in the Wii/DSi Shops!

Lets go Artstyle KuBos and Pop+Solo!!!!!!!

Bring them out and release them now!

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Charlie_The_Unicorn

WiiWare

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord
Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) - Mild Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes
Price: 1,000 Wii Points™
Description: Step into the royal shoes of the Darklord's daughter as she installs traps and monsters inside her tower to fight back the endless waves of invading adventurers in this world-conquest RPG. Known as Artifacts, these monsters and traps are your only hope in keeping the adventurers from destroying the Dark Crystal on the top floor. Fly your tower across the land and conquer every stage on your way to dominating the entire world.

Battle Poker
Publisher: Left Field Productions
Players: 1-4
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 800 Wii Points
Description: Battle Poker is a family-friendly card game with up to four players battling against the clock to make the best five-card hand possible. Battles are played across multiple rounds, and points are scored for each round based on the quality of the hand. Each player uses a Wii Remote™ controller to point and click on a standard deck of cards on the screen. The first click flips the card over, at which point it can be grabbed by anyone else. You've got to have fast fingers and eyes to grab the cards you need before someone else snatches them.

5 Spots Party
Publisher: Cosmonaut Games
Players: 1-4
Price: 500 Wii Points
Description: Have fun with the entire family and compete in three different play modes. 5 Spots Party is a game of skill for all ages based on the popular game of finding five differences. The goal is to find the greatest number of differences in the pictures shown. In the party modes, you must compete with other players and find as many mistakes as possible. In the 1-Player mode, you must find the differences before time runs out in order to beat the game's highest scores. How far do you think you can go?

Nintendo DSiWare

Art Style: ZENGAGE™
Publisher: Nintendo
Players: 1
Price: 500 Nintendo DSi Points™
Description: Do you dream of relaxing with a great puzzle game? Art Style: ZENGAGE revolves around sliding cells (squares) to match colors with cores (beads) located on the board. Clear each stage by matching all of the cores and cells. As you progress through the game's 100-plus stages, you'll encounter cells with special characteristics, such as immovability, which further add to the challenge. To truly master ZENGAGE, you must keep your mind sharp and employ careful strategy to complete stages in as few moves as possible. Combining wistful graphics and mesmerizing sound, ZENGAGE creates a surreal world that should be experienced by all puzzle gaming fans.

What? No VC?
WW is good enough.
DSiWare - At least we got Art Style, but it's not KUBOS.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

NOOO no pop plus solo!!!! or anything good for that matter...
lol

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ktoons

I wonder why they have to change the ArtStyle games' names...

ktoons

Grumble

So yeah... no pop plus solo, like so many of you said... so this proves that nobody on here knows squat and its all super guessing. lol.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

aoeder

We know what comes for each month. We just don't know what each week could bring... or what name Nintendo will change the next 'Art Style' game to...

aoeder

SSBFan_12

theblackdragon wrote:

SSBFan+12 wrote:

well First of all nintendo lies most of the time now a-days and second, Somebody from nintendo could of spilled the beans on it and it was only on whatever website he goes to.

if he got the FS dates from a website, it's not a very reputable one -- Google turns up nothing but a couple random forum posts where maybe one person names August 3 and July 31 (and one of them was our own IndianDan; the other one i didn't recognize the user) and two YouTube videos that both name TheEmulationZones as their source. That's it. Not Nintendo Life, not Kotaku, not GameSpot, not IGN/GameSpy/GameStats, not 1up, not NintendoWorldReport, not TheNintendo, not GoNintendo, not GameTrailers, not VGreleases, not GameFAQs, none of these websites are carrying an exact release date beyond 'summer' or 'Q4' (that's the IGN network's guess, apparently), so can you see why I'm a little skeptical?

Just trust him, okay.

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

Grumble

MarioKartMaster... you proved my point. So nobody knows. Just like I said...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'll trust him when he has undeniable truth

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Kenji510

Well we got another Artstyle game today and its called ZENGAGE and hopefully next week we get the other one KuBos!

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.