Forums

Topic: Zenonia is here!

Posts 141 to 151 of 151

AG_Awesome

Hey Gamevil, any updates on Zenonia 2 for DSiWare or PSP minis?

AG_Awesome

Twitter:

NintendoCoDGamer

So far I got the game yesterday and am liking it so far. I'm lv 11 and in the first big city.

I'm doing quests for the night guild because Benny sent me there. (I need to change my alignment to good)

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

PukkaNaraku

I finally bought Zenonia on European DSi Shop!!!
But to my regret, i noticed some strange things about translation...some sentences have been totally rewritten...why?!?
Examples:
When Tender talks with Greg about Demon, he gets angry and says "I'm going", instead of says "I'm going for a drink";
Tender, after Greg goes away, doesn't say "That Jerk".
For not to mention the cacophonous italian translation of the manual...
Why this change in translation? Why censor it?

EDIT: Another little bug...with the "Auto-save" setting on OFF, if i left the game with the command "Returns to the Main Menu", or "DSi Menu", the game is saved the same!

Edited on by PukkaNaraku

PukkaNaraku

jdarrell

^ It's rated ages 10+ here so I'm not too surprised.

And when I had auto save off, I was able to rebuy items in the shop like you're supposed to...

jdarrell

Oregano

I got the game but haven't had a chance to play much yet. It's good fun though.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Tri4ceHolder

Is it worth it?

I'm awesome and i love video games. And loves Zelda ALL LOT!!!
My favorite People are: Tim Burton, Conan O' Brien, Shigeru Miyamoto, an Walt Disney!!
My Favorite Video Games are: Zelda, Wario ware, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Professor Layton.

slidecage

i didnt care for it... played it around 2 or 3 hours and never went back to it... i like crystal monsters more

slidecage

Highwinter

Tri4ceHolder wrote:

Is it worth it?

I think it depends on your taste in games, personally I didn't think much of it (though admittedly I've played very little). I thought the story was utter nonsense and the characters annoying. The gameplay is alright but it very much feels like something that was developed for a mobile phone.

Games like this really make me wish we could get trial versions before we buy things, it's a purchase I definitely regret (no pun intended). But if you're a fan of JRPG's you might get more out of it.

Highwinter

Imerion

Tri4ceHolder wrote:

Is it worth it?

It's very repetitive and tries to look like a JRPG more than actually being one. And all missions pretty much consists of going out and slaying 5 of something or finding 10 or something else. The level-system is okay though and battles are fun and fast-paced, so if you don't mind grinding and really like to build characters it might be worth a try.
If the second game is more varied I'd love to see it on DSiware though.

My Nintendo game log! : The Switchlog My games: Neotron & E2 Games My 3DS game archive: 3DS Download Play Archive

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.