Forums

Topic: Your thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Posts 1 to 20 of 39

Knux

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to be released in North America on September 29,2009! Are you going to buy this awesome game!?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Slapshot

Hell yeah I am. Im glad to see Im not the only one here that got really excited about this one. Im watching the E3 presentation and this one really has got me pumped. KH2 had to be one the best games Ive ever played. Soundtrack was freakin awesome and if the previews of this one is anything to come it looks like the soundtrack will be great on this one too... Oh as well as graphics and story line as well. And thank God they got rid of that card based crap they started this game off with.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

ND799

I cannot believe those graphics are on the DS. It puts the Wii to shame.

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein on the Wii

Tails

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to released in North America on September 29,2009! Are you going to buy this awesome game!?

Have it on Preorder ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Slapshot

Im going to preorder mine this weekend right along with The Legendary Starfy. I kinda forgot to preorder it last time I was in Gamestop while buying Blue Dragon Plus, Sonic Ultimate Collection and points for MFC so I guess its a little understandable.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Knux

I'm going to preorder mine,but I might wait a little while. I'll either preorder mine from Amazon or Gamestop.

Knux

thaneds

HELL YES!!!! This is the only true game for DS since the DSi was announced, but man the character selection is outstanding for the ds. I already put 40 dollers on the preorder at game crazy. two games will be Badass on the ds/dsi and the two is this game and phantasy star Zero. graphics are not slowed down for either. I did not like KH re: chain of memories.... IT WAS A GBA EXCLUSIVE GAME!!!!! that is all....

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

Kenny

i have been waiting for 2 years for this is it sep 29th yet?

Kenny

Knux

__Kenny wrote:

i have been waiting for 2 years for this is it sep 29th yet?

Wow,that's how long I have been waiting! Nope,it isn't yet September 29th yet I want this game so bad! By the way,anyone looking forward to Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep when it comes out?

Knux

irken004

Tails86 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to released in North America on September 29,2009! Are you going to buy this awesome game!?

Have it on Preorder ^^

ditto Can't wait to play as Luxord!!!

SonicMaster

This is the main thing on my birthday list. Can't wait. Didn't like the first one, second one was awesome, and I can't wait for this one.

SonicMaster

Knux

SonicMaster wrote:

This is the main thing on my birthday list. Can't wait. Didn't like the first one, second one was awesome, and I can't wait for this one.

Why didn't you like the first one and why have you not tried Re:CoM yet?

Knux

SonicMaster

The first one just seemed different compared to the second. (played second first) The levels are weird, the gummi ship stages are weird, and overall it just wasn't that great to me. Second is alot better. About Re: CoM, I don't know about that because I prefer the keyblade slashing gameplay.

SonicMaster

Knux

SonicMaster wrote:

The first one just seemed different compared to the second. (played second first) The levels are weird, the gummi ship stages are weird, and overall it just wasn't that great to me. Second is alot better. About Re: CoM, I don't know about that because I prefer the keyblade slashing gameplay.

No wonder! i played the first one first,so I think all of them are awesome. Have you ever played through all the first game? Becausebit gets better as the game goes on. But,Re:CoM is VERY difficult,so be ready for controller throwing. I haven't even completed Sora's story yet,so yeah it's THAT hard. Kingdom Hearts II is the easiest of the games,and Kingdom Hearts is the second easiest but it is hard at some bosses at the end of the game. You might want to play Kingdom Hearts I and Re:CoM [but you might not like the card gameplay] so you may fully understand the story of 358/2 Days. Playing all the games will give you a very deep understanding of the Kingdom Hearts storyline. But personally,I love all the Kingdom Hearts games,except for the original Chain of Memories.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

TwilightV

I expect pure awesomeness, especially since it was this series that pushed the GBA's graphics beyond their limit (Those cutscenes were beautiful).

TwilightV

Knux

SonicMaster wrote:

I sold KH1.

WHAAT!? But seriously,Kingdom Hearts I is awesome. You just should have let it grow on you.

Knux

TwilightV

KH1 was fun... until I tried collecting items to forge the Ultima Keyblade (<- is that right?).

TwilightV

Knux

TwilightV wrote:

KH1 was fun... until I tried collecting items to forge the Ultima Keyblade (<- is that right?).

Yes it is. I heard about it,but I have never bothered with it. But after I complete Re:CoM,I might give KHI and KHII another go just to beat all the optional bosses and collect all Ultima Keyblade items.

Does Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days have online multiplayer? Just curious.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Yes it is. I hear about it,but I have never bothered with it. But after I complete Re:CoM,I might give KHI and KHII another go just to beat all the optional bosses and collect all Ultima Keyblade items.
Does Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days have online multiplayer? Just curious.

no it doesn't have online support

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.