Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 301 to 320 of 344

Gamecubed

My first DS game was Pokemon Diamond. Summer of 07.

PSN: MickeyMouse4ever

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

FSHunter

Some Phineas and Ferb game

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
Really Need 6IV Ditto

King_Koopa

My parents bought me my very first DS system when I was in 10th grade (DS Lite) and they bought me Mario Kart DS to go along with it. Good times!!!

King_Koopa

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

King_Koopa

The first DS game that I ever played was Mario Kart DS. It was also the first Mario Kart game that I ever played so it was a brand new experience for me. Everything felt fresh and new and I found myself playing for hours on end.

King_Koopa

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

faint

elite beat agents

jonrahproductions@gmail.com
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

SURubyFan

Super Mario 64 DS. I bought my first copy at Circuit City when it was still alive.

Ranma Saotome is my avatar now. I consider her a human version of Ruby because they're both cute and have red hair :)

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, EarthBound, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Epic1011

Phantom Hourglass <3

Epic1011

ChronoPower

The DS was my first gaming device ever, and I had picked out 3 games- Yoshis Island DS, some tony hawk game, and lost in blue 2.
Yoshis Island was the first I played.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Insert favorite Movie/ Video Game quote here
Insert Batman quote here

mystman12

The first DS game I got was My Sims. Not terrible, but I never beat it. I got stuck a the end and I just didn't enjoy the game enough to finish it.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Yoshi

Super Mario 64 DS. Got it on my birthday in 2005, with a DS, of course. Electric Blue.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Glaceon

My first DS game was Mario Party DS, and I also got it at the same time I got my DS... and I still have it, luckily (2006)

Edited on by Glaceon

My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...

Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC

EskobarM92

First DS game: GTA Chinatown Wars. It was awesome.

3DS: 5172-1882-1291
Wii U: EskobarM92

Nintendo Network ID: EskobarM92

Mr-X9000

i think the first DS Game i ever played was pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team witch i got got on xmas 2005 i think along with a european ds phat(at least i think the phat was european, it wasnt bad, but i think the gba version was better

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound
STEAM account: CommannderrX
playing: smash bros 3DS, mach rider,singularity, pokemon X, Donkey Kong, goldeneye 007 reloaded, littlebigplanet, battlefield 3,Blast Ball,, Warioware touched!,

Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

Kimbalion

I honestly can't remember, because I had 2 games with the console, they were Mario Kart and Yoshi Touch & Go!
Well, I was a Zelda girl back then, they were ok but I only played them a short time since the console and games were resold! They were my first but I don't have any fond memories, like DQ Rocket Slime or Rayman DS

Kimbalion

chiefeagle02

Mine was Brain Age.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

JCnator

My very first game is actually Metroid Prime Hunters : First Hunt, which was thrown in every original Nintendo DS that were manufactured from November 21st 2004, and I both got it and Super Mario 64 DS a day before Christmas comes in. The game is actually an early demo of Metroid Prime Hunters, in which the latter is released in March 21st 2006. And I still have the game card and its packaging. I did completed the game, but the touch controls took a while for me to get hang of them.

If you're not counting the above game as a proper retail game, then there's Super Mario 64 DS. Even though it's a remake of the original N64 classic, seeing a free-roaming 3D environment running on a mere portable console was mind-blowing at its time, before PSP took over.

JCnator

Nintendo Network ID: JCnator_U

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic