Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 301 to 320 of 344

My first DS game was Pokemon Diamond. Summer of 07.

PSN: MickeyMouse4ever

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

Some Phineas and Ferb game

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
Really Need 6IV Ditto

My parents bought me my very first DS system when I was in 10th grade (DS Lite) and they bought me Mario Kart DS to go along with it. Good times!!!

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

The first DS game that I ever played was Mario Kart DS. It was also the first Mario Kart game that I ever played so it was a brand new experience for me. Everything felt fresh and new and I found myself playing for hours on end.

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

elite beat agents

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Super Mario 64 DS. I bought my first copy at Circuit City when it was still alive.

Ruby is my favorite Steven Universe character. Please say nice things to her, she can easily get in a bad mood.

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, EarthBound, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Phantom Hourglass <3

The DS was my first gaming device ever, and I had picked out 3 games- Yoshis Island DS, some tony hawk game, and lost in blue 2.
Yoshis Island was the first I played.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Insert favorite Movie/ Video Game quote here
Insert Batman quote here

The first DS game I got was My Sims. Not terrible, but I never beat it. I got stuck a the end and I just didn't enjoy the game enough to finish it.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Super Mario 64 DS. Got it on my birthday in 2005, with a DS, of course. Electric Blue.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

My first DS game was Mario Party DS, and I also got it at the same time I got my DS... and I still have it, luckily (2006)

Edited on by Glaceon

My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...

Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC

First DS game: GTA Chinatown Wars. It was awesome.

3DS: 5172-1882-1291
Wii U: EskobarM92

Nintendo Network ID: EskobarM92

i think the first DS Game i ever played was pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team witch i got got on xmas 2005 i think along with a european ds phat(at least i think the phat was european, it wasnt bad, but i think the gba version was better

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound
STEAM account: CommannderrX
playing: smash bros 3DS, mach rider,singularity, pokemon X, Donkey Kong, goldeneye 007 reloaded, littlebigplanet, battlefield 3,Blast Ball,, Warioware touched!,

Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

I honestly can't remember, because I had 2 games with the console, they were Mario Kart and Yoshi Touch & Go!
Well, I was a Zelda girl back then, they were ok but I only played them a short time since the console and games were resold! They were my first but I don't have any fond memories, like DQ Rocket Slime or Rayman DS

Mine was Brain Age.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

My very first game is actually Metroid Prime Hunters : First Hunt, which was thrown in every original Nintendo DS that were manufactured from November 21st 2004, and I both got it and Super Mario 64 DS a day before Christmas comes in. The game is actually an early demo of Metroid Prime Hunters, in which the latter is released in March 21st 2006. And I still have the game card and its packaging. I did completed the game, but the touch controls took a while for me to get hang of them.

If you're not counting the above game as a proper retail game, then there's Super Mario 64 DS. Even though it's a remake of the original N64 classic, seeing a free-roaming 3D environment running on a mere portable console was mind-blowing at its time, before PSP took over.

Nintendo Network ID: JCnator_U

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic