DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Your first DS game

Showing 301 to 320 of 320

AuthorMessage

ravens326

301. Posted:

My first DS game was New Super Mario Brothers. I got a DS Lite and NSMB in 2007. Of course it was amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/ravens32681

3DS Friend Code: 0946-2231-6524

AuthorMessage

Relias

302. Posted:

Actually when I got my DS Lite.. I got two games at the same time. Dragonquest Heroes: Rocket Slime and Magical Starsign.

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

303. Posted:

First DS game I played was New Super Mario Bros during summer '06 on my friend's new DS Lite. I promptly bought my own copy of the game as well as a black DS Lite which I still have.

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

304. Posted:

My first DS game was Pokemon Diamond. Summer of 07.

"I am a freedom fighter, the name that history wrote
And even through disaster, eye of the tiger for hope
I'm trying to find my way back, there's no day off for heroes
And even when I'm tired, "go" is the only word I know"

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

FSHunter

305. Posted:

Some Phineas and Ferb game

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
Really Need 6IV Ditto

AuthorMessage

Dark_Lucario

306. Posted:

My parents bought me my very first DS system when I was in 10th grade (DS Lite) and they bought me Mario Kart DS to go along with it. Good times!!!

Dark_Lucario

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

AuthorMessage

Dark_Lucario

307. Posted:

The first DS game that I ever played was Mario Kart DS. It was also the first Mario Kart game that I ever played so it was a brand new experience for me. Everything felt fresh and new and I found myself playing for hours on end.

Dark_Lucario

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

AuthorMessage

faint

308. Posted:

elite beat agents

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

309. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS. I bought my first copy at Circuit City when it was still alive.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Epic1011

310. Posted:

Phantom Hourglass <3

Epic1011

AuthorMessage

ChronoPower

311. Posted:

The DS was my first gaming device ever, and I had picked out 3 games- Yoshis Island DS, some tony hawk game, and lost in blue 2.
Yoshis Island was the first I played.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Insert favorite Movie/ Video Game quote here
Insert Batman quote here

3DS Friend Code: 1204-0016-8359

AuthorMessage

mystman12

312. Posted:

The first DS game I got was My Sims. Not terrible, but I never beat it. I got stuck a the end and I just didn't enjoy the game enough to finish it.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

313. Posted:

Super Mario 64 ds which I got for christmas in 2004.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

brewsky

314. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS. Got it on my birthday in 2005, with a DS, of course. Electric Blue.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Glaceon

315. Posted:

My first DS game was Mario Party DS, and I also got it at the same time I got my DS... and I still have it, luckily (2006)

Edited on by Glaceon

My safari is Ice type, not telling the Pokemon in it though...

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Nintendo Network ID: EndermanIAC

AuthorMessage

EskobarM92

316. Posted:

First DS game: GTA Chinatown Wars. It was awesome.

3DS: 5172-1882-1291
Wii U: EskobarM92

Nintendo Network ID: EskobarM92

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

317. Posted:

Brain Age and Brain Age 2. My dad thought he'd buy my brother and I a DS Lite as a healthy toy, or something...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

xj0462

318. Posted:

i think the first DS Game i ever played was pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team witch i got got on xmas 2005 i think along with a european ds phat(at least i think the phat was european, it wasnt bad, but i think the gba version was better

nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
now playing: pokemon X(3DS) pilotwings resor t(3DS) super mario land 2(GB)Kid icarus 3(3DS) super smash bros brawl(Wii) punch out(NES) donkey kong country 2(GBA) Game and Wario(Wii U) NES remix(Wii U) tennis(game boy)

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

SuperPokefan95

319. Posted:

My first DS game was Super Mario 64 DS. Fun times were had with that game, and in general all my DS games.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418

AuthorMessage

Kimbalion

320. Posted:

I honestly can't remember, because I had 2 games with the console, they were Mario Kart and Yoshi Touch & Go!
Well, I was a Zelda girl back then, they were ok but I only played them a short time since the console and games were resold! They were my first but I don't have any fond memories, like DQ Rocket Slime or Rayman DS :)

Kimbalion