DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Your first DS game

Showing 281 to 300 of 324

AuthorMessage

Turnip

281. Posted:

I believe my first DS game was Rocket Slime. It's still one of my favorite DS games.
Untitled

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

282. Posted:

I got Super Mario 64 DS and Metroid Prime Hunters demo as part of the "VIP Pak" pre-release bundle.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

ShanaUnite

283. Posted:

Nintendogs and mario kart i think :P

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

284. Posted:

NSMB, Nintendog's and Brain Age. I bought a DS Lite as soon as it was released. Those bright beautiful and colorful screens were just too much to pass up. ;) Personally, i would of loved Kirby Canvas to of been one of my main introductions to this little amazing portable, but alas i played that one several months later.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Slayer

285. Posted:

Suicune wrote:

Custom Robo Arena and Nintendogs: Lab and Friends, if i'm not mistaken. Still have Custom Robo and play with friends sometimes.

Custom Robo Arena is REALLY fun! I love the combat system, the game is similar to Pokemon, so Pokemon fans if you like the Pokemon games then get this.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

286. Posted:

slayer wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game :D )

I still have my first game (but I lost it) That's kind of throwing away memories like this...

See what I mean?

I see, but I got my first DS before getting a game so it was over 1 month playing GBA, metroid prime Demo and using pictochat!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Slayer

287. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

slayer wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game :D )

I still have my first game (but I lost it) That's kind of throwing away memories like this...

See what I mean?

I see, but I got my first DS before getting a game so it was over 1 month playing GBA, metroid prime Demo and using pictochat!

I guess, but my first DS was a DSi XL. That's what I play.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage

Ludicoloishome

288. Posted:

Animal Crossing
Nintendogs Dalmatians
Yu-GI-oh Spirit Caller GX

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

289. Posted:

The very first game I played on the DS, which was made for the DS and not GBA, was Nintendogs. Because of that, when I bought my 3DS I also bought Nintendogs + Cats as the first game for that.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Hsadow

290. Posted:

My very first DS game I had was Super Mario 64 DS, then Wario Ware smooth moves(where ashley sends kids to hell)

Hsadow

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3789-2637 | Nintendo Network ID: Hsadow

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

291. Posted:

@Hsadow but isn't Smooth Mooves the one for wii? :p

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

BowserCrown

292. Posted:

Pokemon Diamond, along with Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, and Kung Fu Panda.

~Bowser is in the move :p

AuthorMessage

KeeperBvK

293. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS. I ordered the VIP pak of the DS from the star catalogue, so I got mine when it hadn't even hit the stores regularly. As such, there simply hadn't been any other games released up to that point.
But man, Super Mario 64 DS was just great!

KeeperBvK

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

294. Posted:

Hmm... I want to say Cooking Mama but I feel that may be incorrect... I have a terrible memory. :P

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

LiverMush

295. Posted:

I Just Bought a 2DS just to play Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light and also pre-order The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

"Never talk crap about the farmer with your mouth full!"

Twitter: Livermush

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

296. Posted:

Nintendogs, It was the first Game for DS I think... My sister bought it at release date, We were really addicted :) I wonder if the doggies still love me after all these years ( or maybe they are dead? D: )

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Musterd

297. Posted:

I'll always remember, it was Yoshi's Island DS. I don't care what other people think, I love that game almost as much as the first! The reason I'll remember it is because it was Christmas, and I opened a present only to find... a DS game. And i didn't have a DS. So I was confused, but became overjoyed when the next thing I opened was a DS!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

nintendork666

298. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS on launch day.

Edited on by nintendork666

my collection

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9002-5275 | Nintendo Network ID: Ndork666

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

299. Posted:

NSMB DS

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

NavySpheal

300. Posted:

The demo for Metroid Prime Hunters. My parents thought the DS came with a free FULL game, but that wasn't the case. On the bright side, I completely mastered that demo. My first real game was Super Mario 64 DS, which is a great remake.

Edited on by NavySpheal

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.