Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 281 to 300 of 333

BowserCrown

Pokemon Diamond, along with Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, and Kung Fu Panda.

~Bowser is in the move :p

KeeperBvK

Super Mario 64 DS. I ordered the VIP pak of the DS from the star catalogue, so I got mine when it hadn't even hit the stores regularly. As such, there simply hadn't been any other games released up to that point.
But man, Super Mario 64 DS was just great!

KeeperBvK

PrincessSugoi

Hmm... I want to say Cooking Mama but I feel that may be incorrect... I have a terrible memory.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

LiverMush

I Just Bought a 2DS just to play Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light and also pre-order The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

"Never talk crap about the farmer with your mouth full!"

Twitter:

Namco

Nintendogs, It was the first Game for DS I think... My sister bought it at release date, We were really addicted I wonder if the doggies still love me after all these years ( or maybe they are dead? D: )

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Ketchupcat

I'll always remember, it was Yoshi's Island DS. I don't care what other people think, I love that game almost as much as the first! The reason I'll remember it is because it was Christmas, and I opened a present only to find... a DS game. And i didn't have a DS. So I was confused, but became overjoyed when the next thing I opened was a DS!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

nintendork666

Super Mario 64 DS on launch day.

Edited on by nintendork666

nintendork666

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9002-5275 | Nintendo Network ID: Ndork666

HaastMK7

NSMB DS

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

NavySpheal

The demo for Metroid Prime Hunters. My parents thought the DS came with a free FULL game, but that wasn't the case. On the bright side, I completely mastered that demo. My first real game was Super Mario 64 DS, which is a great remake.

Edited on by NavySpheal

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

Relias

Actually when I got my DS Lite.. I got two games at the same time. Dragonquest Heroes: Rocket Slime and Magical Starsign.

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

Gamecubed

My first DS game was Pokemon Diamond. Summer of 07.

Gamecubed

FSHunter

Some Phineas and Ferb game

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
R...

King_Koopa

My parents bought me my very first DS system when I was in 10th grade (DS Lite) and they bought me Mario Kart DS to go along with it. Good times!!!

King_Koopa

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

King_Koopa

The first DS game that I ever played was Mario Kart DS. It was also the first Mario Kart game that I ever played so it was a brand new experience for me. Everything felt fresh and new and I found myself playing for hours on end.

King_Koopa

Nintendo Network ID: Supermandre90

Epic1011

Phantom Hourglass <3

Epic1011

ChronoPower

The DS was my first gaming device ever, and I had picked out 3 games- Yoshis Island DS, some tony hawk game, and lost in blue 2.
Yoshis Island was the first I played.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Insert favorite Movie/ Video Game quote here
Insert Batman quote here

3DS Friend Code: 1204-0016-8359

mystman12

The first DS game I got was My Sims. Not terrible, but I never beat it. I got stuck a the end and I just didn't enjoy the game enough to finish it.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.