DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Your first DS game

Showing 261 to 280 of 323

AuthorMessage

Dweeb

261. Posted:

Nintendogs: Lab & Friends. It was pretty fun until I got Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Edited on by Dweeb

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm playing: Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AuthorMessage

renaryuugufan92

262. Posted:

my first DS was Mario Kart DS, it came bundled with an original flame red "phat" DS~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: Nick kun13 | Steam: Nick_kun13
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & XBONE
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, original DS, 3DS, 3DS XL

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick-kun13

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

263. Posted:

I got my DS along with NSMB. It was months before I got another game, and I 100%d it down to the minigames.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

Knubbsal

264. Posted:

Nintendogs: Labrador & Friends. Didn't have a proper amount of games until way later, but I was very impressed with the graphics :p

AC:NL dream address: 7800-2289-7675

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6359-9900

AuthorMessage

Efase

265. Posted:

Nintendogs... Man did I love those dogs

Efase

Nintendo Network ID: Efase1 | Twitter: MightyEfase

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

266. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS, I remember back in elementary school, everyone that had a DS were playing nothing but Super Mario 64 DS, it was awesome. I remember everyone was like "Wow, it's in 3D" why do I sense Déjà vu here?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

swordx

267. Posted:

Metroid Prime Hunters. I started off with awesome.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Slayer

268. Posted:

Mine was, and this is a bit out of place considering most of everyone else played a Mario game or a Nintendo game, my first was Pokemon Heartgold. I remember first getting a DS with Pokemon Heartgold, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, I played Pokemon first and really enjoyed it. It was way later then is when I truly delved into the DSi XL.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage

Slayer

269. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

;)

I have the third one but it's SDHC. That's how I play my DS games now. :D

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

270. Posted:

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game :D )

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

mamp

271. Posted:

I got 2 games at the same time it was partners in time and Mario Kart DS, thus is how it went.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

swordx

272. Posted:

slayer wrote:

Mine was, and this is a bit out of place considering most of everyone else played a Mario game or a Nintendo game, my first was Pokemon Heartgold. I remember first getting a DS with Pokemon Heartgold, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, I played Pokemon first and really enjoyed it. It was way later then is when I truly delved into the DSi XL.

Pokemon is Nintendo. They own the rights to it.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

273. Posted:

Rune Factory, I got it before I had my own DS and played it on my Sister's DS for a while.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

Slayer

274. Posted:

swordx wrote:

slayer wrote:

Pokemon is Nintendo. They own the rights to it.

Oh. Never knew that.

AuthorMessage

Slayer

275. Posted:

GustavoSF wrote:

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game :D )

I still have my first game (but I lost it) That's kind of throwing away memories like this...

See what I mean?

Edited on by Slayer

AuthorMessage

Relias

276. Posted:

Hmmm.. I actually got two games at the time I purchased my DS.. Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.. and Magical Star Sign.. both were good.. but Rocket Slime was a true classic..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

AuthorMessage

MeWario

277. Posted:

Mario Kart DS :) Great first impression of the system, with graphics I had been dreaming of since I first played my origanl Gameboy. Still the best game the DS produced, in my opinion.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AuthorMessage

Suicune

278. Posted:

Custom Robo Arena and Nintendogs: Lab and Friends, if i'm not mistaken. Still have Custom Robo and play with friends sometimes.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

279. Posted:

I actually got 2 with my DS Lite. Nintendogs Labs and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Turnip

280. Posted:

I believe my first DS game was Rocket Slime. It's still one of my favorite DS games.
Untitled

Cringing is really fun.