Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 261 to 280 of 333

GuSolarFlare

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mamp

I got 2 games at the same time it was partners in time and Mario Kart DS, thus is how it went.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

swordx

slayer wrote:

Mine was, and this is a bit out of place considering most of everyone else played a Mario game or a Nintendo game, my first was Pokemon Heartgold. I remember first getting a DS with Pokemon Heartgold, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, I played Pokemon first and really enjoyed it. It was way later then is when I truly delved into the DSi XL.

Pokemon is Nintendo. They own the rights to it.

swordx

Jaz007

Rune Factory, I got it before I had my own DS and played it on my Sister's DS for a while.

Jaz007

Slayer

swordx wrote:

slayer wrote:

Mine was, and this is a bit out of place considering most of everyone else played a Mario game or a Nintendo game, my first was Pokemon Heartgold. I remember first getting a DS with Pokemon Heartgold, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, I played Pokemon first and really enjoyed it. It was way later then is when I truly delved into the DSi XL.

Pokemon is Nintendo. They own the rights to it.

Oh. Never knew that.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Slayer

GustavoSF wrote:

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game )

I still have my first game (but I lost it) That's kind of throwing away memories like this...

See what I mean?

Edited on by Slayer

Relias

Hmmm.. I actually got two games at the time I purchased my DS.. Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.. and Magical Star Sign.. both were good.. but Rocket Slime was a true classic..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

MeWario

Mario Kart DS Great first impression of the system, with graphics I had been dreaming of since I first played my origanl Gameboy. Still the best game the DS produced, in my opinion.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Arminillo

Custom Robo Arena and Nintendogs: Lab and Friends, if i'm not mistaken. Still have Custom Robo and play with friends sometimes.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

HawkeyeWii

I actually got 2 with my DS Lite. Nintendogs Labs and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Turnip

I believe my first DS game was Rocket Slime. It's still one of my favorite DS games.
Untitled

Cringing is really fun.

Mk_II

I got Super Mario 64 DS and Metroid Prime Hunters demo as part of the "VIP Pak" pre-release bundle.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Zanark

Nintendogs and mario kart i think

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

Slayer

Suicune wrote:

Custom Robo Arena and Nintendogs: Lab and Friends, if i'm not mistaken. Still have Custom Robo and play with friends sometimes.

Custom Robo Arena is REALLY fun! I love the combat system, the game is similar to Pokemon, so Pokemon fans if you like the Pokemon games then get this.

Edited on by Slayer

GuSolarFlare

slayer wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

I still have my first game (but I lost it) That's kind of throwing away memories like this...

See what I mean?

I see, but I got my first DS before getting a game so it was over 1 month playing GBA, metroid prime Demo and using pictochat!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Slayer

GuSilverFlame wrote:

slayer wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

See what I mean?

I see, but I got my first DS before getting a game so it was over 1 month playing GBA, metroid prime Demo and using pictochat!

I guess, but my first DS was a DSi XL. That's what I play.

Ludicoloishome

Animal Crossing
Nintendogs Dalmatians
Yu-GI-oh Spirit Caller GX

Ludicoloishome

KittenKoder

The very first game I played on the DS, which was made for the DS and not GBA, was Nintendogs. Because of that, when I bought my 3DS I also bought Nintendogs + Cats as the first game for that.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Hsadow

My very first DS game I had was Super Mario 64 DS, then Wario Ware smooth moves(where ashley sends kids to hell)

Hsadow

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3789-2637 | Nintendo Network ID: Hsadow

GuSolarFlare

@Hsadow but isn't Smooth Mooves the one for wii?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.