Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 261 to 280 of 345

Dweeb

Nintendogs: Lab & Friends. It was pretty fun until I got Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Edited on by Dweeb

Is there to was though when even at like of than with it?

Games I'm Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

renaryuugufan92

my first DS was Mario Kart DS, it came bundled with an original flame red "phat" DS~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: Nick kun13 | Steam: Nick_kun13
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & XBONE
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, og DS, og 3DS & XL,

Nintendo Network ID: Nick-kun13

Torchwood

I got my DS along with NSMB. It was months before I got another game, and I 100%d it down to the minigames.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Knubbsal

Nintendogs: Labrador & Friends. Didn't have a proper amount of games until way later, but I was very impressed with the graphics

AC:NL dream address: 7800-2289-7675

SheldonRandoms

Super Mario 64 DS, I remember back in elementary school, everyone that had a DS were playing nothing but Super Mario 64 DS, it was awesome. I remember everyone was like "Wow, it's in 3D" why do I sense Déjà vu here?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo (hugging this kangaroo is going to cost ya ;3)

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SheldonRandoms X Undead_Terror ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

swordx

Metroid Prime Hunters. I started off with awesome.

swordx

Slayer

Mine was, and this is a bit out of place considering most of everyone else played a Mario game or a Nintendo game, my first was Pokemon Heartgold. I remember first getting a DS with Pokemon Heartgold, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, I played Pokemon first and really enjoyed it. It was way later then is when I truly delved into the DSi XL.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Slayer

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

I have the third one but it's SDHC. That's how I play my DS games now.

GuSolarFlare

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mamp

I got 2 games at the same time it was partners in time and Mario Kart DS, thus is how it went.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

swordx

slayer wrote:

Mine was, and this is a bit out of place considering most of everyone else played a Mario game or a Nintendo game, my first was Pokemon Heartgold. I remember first getting a DS with Pokemon Heartgold, and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, I played Pokemon first and really enjoyed it. It was way later then is when I truly delved into the DSi XL.

Pokemon is Nintendo. They own the rights to it.

swordx

Jaz007

Rune Factory, I got it before I had my own DS and played it on my Sister's DS for a while.

Jaz007

Slayer

swordx wrote:

slayer wrote:

Pokemon is Nintendo. They own the rights to it.

Oh. Never knew that.

Slayer

GustavoSF wrote:

pokemon dash and it was my biggest deception in gaming(until this year when I literally traded it for a good 3DS game )

I still have my first game (but I lost it) That's kind of throwing away memories like this...

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
See what I mean?

Edited on by Slayer

Relias

Hmmm.. I actually got two games at the time I purchased my DS.. Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.. and Magical Star Sign.. both were good.. but Rocket Slime was a true classic..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

MeWario

Mario Kart DS Great first impression of the system, with graphics I had been dreaming of since I first played my origanl Gameboy. Still the best game the DS produced, in my opinion.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Arminillo

Custom Robo Arena and Nintendogs: Lab and Friends, if i'm not mistaken. Still have Custom Robo and play with friends sometimes.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

HawkeyeWii

I actually got 2 with my DS Lite. Nintendogs Labs and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Turnip

I believe my first DS game was Rocket Slime. It's still one of my favorite DS games.
Untitled

Cringing is really fun.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic