Forums

Topic: Your first DS game

Posts 161 to 180 of 333

I-U

My very first DS game was Super Mario 64 DS. While I've seen complaints about the d-pad controls, I found the remake to be brillant. It put my first ever console game on the go, and the game made a perfect transition to me. The new playable characters, Yoshi, Luigi and Wario, added a new level of depth to the game and made it interesting for completions. I've already gotten the cake at the end to showcase without Luigi, Wario and both. Due to being a handheld title, it is my most preferred 3D Mario title to play and tied with Galaxy and Sunshine as my favorite.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

grumblebuzzz

I'm not one hundred percent sure about this, but I think it was Animal Crossing: Wild World, which I enjoyed and still occasionally play to this day.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Kitty_hime1

i got my ds lite when i was 11 years old for chirstmas my frist games was
a hamtaro game(cute cause your never to old for hamtaro lol)
cake mania(still have)
pet resort(sucked)
and club penguin:elite penguin force(beat on the first day i got it lol)

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

ImDiggerDan

My first DS game was Digger Dan.

Oh wait, you mean first one I bought? Hmm, well, I got Mario 64 and Wario Ware at the same time (I think). Probably played Mario 64 first.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

spizzamarozzi

Another Code (or Trace Memory as you call it) — really showed a few tricks the DS was capable of and made me fall in love with the DS' possibilities

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

Syrup

The first game I ever bought was Animal Crossing: Wild World. Yeah, it wasn't the best game to get when you're a 10 year old boy who likes adventure games and has a very short attention span.

MetalMario

Mine was Yoshi Touch & Go.

When I first played it I was kinda like "Meh," but I ended up enjoying it.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Crystalline

I can't be 100% sure, but i think it was Metroid: Prime Hunters. I used to spend hours online at the time. Hehehe. I'm sure we all did. Heck, some of us still do. But the 2 best games i had on the DS have to be Pokemon HG/SS and the legendary Megaman ZX and Megaman ZX Advent. Sniff The memories of playing the zero series back in the GBA.

Crystalline

Linky_97

I think it was Kirby Superstar Ultra

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

NX01Trekkie1992

metroid prime hunters demo, came with my DS Phat, after that, Super Mario 64 DS

NX01Trekkie1992

SaKo

I got nintendogs and Brain age 1 both at the same time, but played nintendogs first. I was amazed at how interactive the pets were!

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

LittleFuryThing

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

After playing Advance Wars 2 on the GBA I knew I wanted this game. I didn't know how tough it was to find a copy of this game at the time (no shops seemed to stock it) but I eventually got it and I wasn't disappointed.
It still remains one of my very favourite DS games.

LittleFuryThing

AutumnShantel

Super Mario 64 DS, and Ping Pals. I got them the year they came out, they were both Christmas gifts that I got along with the DS. Of course Mario 64 was awesome; and although Ping Pals might not be the most highly notable game, I enjoyed playing it because my best friend got it also. Actually we just played it the other day. lol

AutumnShantel

MikeDanger

pokemon diamond

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

RevolverLink

I got both Animal Crossing: Wild World and Mario Kart DS alongside my DS phat for Christmas '05.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Mieu-Fire

my first was mario 64 ds then mario kart ds then animal crossing then pokemon diamond

MANGO

jdkipfer

Mine was Mario Party Ds. Such a classic.

3ds fc:2921-9106-1046 Jesus Loves You:D I am trying to get a free iPad at youripad4free.com. I need referrals. You can click on this link if you want to. http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=7095879

HeroOfCybertron

I think my first DS game was Mario 64 DS.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

mochi

I must be the only one with this..my game is Nintendogs best friends.

mochi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.