Colors

pokemon Diamond

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

ulven

Tetris DS

ulven

MF_MaxiMillion

Brain Training, it came along with my white DS.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

MrArcade

super mario 64 DS...........don't really play the main story mode anymore but i still like the minigames. They add a bit of replay value to the game

MrArcade

ToadFan

Yoshi's Island DS, got it with my Black DS Lite.

ToadFan

goldboy27

animal crossing wild world came with my ds

PSN Name
Paperluigi1000

xXIbrahimXx

New Super Mario Bros.

My 3DS Friend Code : 5112-3536-3495.
My Favorite 3DS Games :1- .Mario Kart 7. 2-Super Mario 3D Land. 3-Mario Tennis Open. .4-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
My Favorite DS Games :1- All Super Mario Games.2-All Pokemon Games.3-All Kirby Games.
Tell Me Anything That I May...

Soopaman

I got Animal Crossing: Wild World and my DS Phat on January '06, and I was stuck with Animal Crossing until my birthday in June, when I got New Super Mario Bros.. I kinda got scared when I first beat Bowser and he turned into a skeleton in the lava. lol

Banana Slamma!

yoyo1212

mario and luigi partners in time

guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.

kid: what! o_O

guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's

3DS fc 4682-8505-4147

Betrayer-Bot

Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2007

Betrayer-Bot

shingi_70

Mario Kart DS. Got it Christmas Morning along with the Silver Phat DS (wanted the Blue one but looking back the silver one looks better). Played it all Morning went to church and Played some more when I go home. I hopped online and played the game intill I had to charge. I remember Nintendo Power Hyping Mario Kart and the Nintendo WFC up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Mario Kart DS. Got it Christmas Morning along with the Silver Phat DS (wanted the Blue one but looking back the silver one looks better). Played it all Morning went to church and Played some more when I go home. I hopped online and played the game intill I had to charge. I remember Nintendo Power Hyping Mario Kart and the Nintendo WFC up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Scissors

I bought both Meteos and Super Mario 64 DS
then a few weeks later got Scurge Hive, and Tony Hawk's American SK8Land

The first DS games that I got that I really liked were Lunar Knights, and Animal Crossing.

Edited on by Scissors

pocket_arsenal

Mario Kart DS I think... Not entirely sure.

My friend got me a DS for christmas. I think he also got Mario Kart DS, but only because he wanted to play against me. He's a multiplayer whore you see, and I generally steer clear from the second rate Mario spinoffs. I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth though so I played it anyway. It ended up being the best Mario Kart I have played... ( the only one I hadn't played at that point was the GBA game. )

He may have gotten me Super Mario 64 or Animal Crossing too... He either got me one of those two, or he got me neither, and I bought them the same day he gave me my DS. I just know he was the one who drove me to the game store.

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

Jono97

Well the first DS game I bought (and liked) was mario kart FTW

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter:

Bubbab5

Mine was club penguin i got for christmas around when i was 8 it was ok for a little kid game

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Haywired

Wario Ware Touched! on launch day. It was a great sequel to one of my favorite ever games Wario Ware Inc. and an amazing showcase for the touch screen. Though of course the first DS game I played was the Metroid Prime: Hunters demo that came with the first batch of consoles. It's funny, I remember thinking the controls were really cool. Then, when I actually got Metroid Prime: Hunters a year or so later, I realized that while they may be cool in short demo form, use them for more than 10 minutes and they become absolute agony...

Haywired

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.