Forums

Topic: Your DS Swan Song?

Posts 81 to 95 of 95

TeeJay

I must be the only person to have as my DS swan song what most people had as their first game, although it was my first game too...Super Mario 64 DS!!!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

fishman100

I'll definitely buy more DS games even though I have a 3DS. I actually have a long list...

the Ace Attorney series, for example, are good games for the DS. Dragon Quest IV (or whatever one came out that wasn't released on the US before) is also on my list.

Just a few examples...

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

Bassman_Q

Monteblanco wrote:

I would like to see the second DS' Fire Emblem, but the chances are pretty much remote to see a Western release now.

I'd like to think that the chances are pretty high of seeing a Western release, as EVERY Fire Emblem game released after the seventh game (Rekka no Ken if I'm not mistaken) has been localized. I WILL be getting the game if only for the character that you get to customize. That is a feature that I've been craving for in an FE game since the first localized FE game.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

_mikero_

Hmmm. Has the fourth professor layton been announced for the ds yet?

Otherwise, I might try and track down radiant historia or just look out for some good ds game sales.

_mikero_

kkslider5552000

_mikero_ wrote:

Hmmm. Has the fourth professor layton been announced for the ds yet?

Otherwise, I might try and track down radiant historia or just look out for some good ds game sales.

I remember hearing it was supposed to be released in June but Wikipedia at least says TBA.

And yes, Radiant Historia is awesome.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

grumblebuzzz

Mine was Sonic Colors. And I never finished it. I got to the water level and when the difficulty spiked up significantly, I just lost interest.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

Rebel81

Just bought 2 ds lites and one dsi in a week because they were dumped. One pink lite with Nintendogs, a pink DSI with Style Boutique and a silver Lite without game, was 200 euros brand new.

Had a phat years back, so no swan song yet.

Rebel81

Wheels2050

There's still several games coming out that I'm looking forward to, so I can't see a swan song coming for a little while yet!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Issun

The DS is far from dead for me : I have at least 4 games that I'm eager to buy : Radiant Historia, Layton 4, Ni no Kuni and most of all Solatorobo !

Waffle !

NESguy94

SolatoRobo, Kirby Mass Attack and Professor Layton are the only games are the unreleased games I will pick up, but as a collector I am sure I will pick one up every once in a while.

NESguy94

VentKazemaru

Solatorobo and mass attack. And return to dreamland are the only games on my mind.

insert witty banter here

BenAV

Layton is the big one that I'm waiting for as far as the DS goes.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sakura_Moonlight2421 wrote:

Am I the only one that want's Ni no Kuni?

not at all, anyone who doesn't want it has bad opinions and should feel bad

Where is this game anyway?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.