Forums

Topic: Why is the dsi so much better?

Posts 61 to 73 of 73

retrobuttons

It has got a cyberdyne 280 GBCPU Power Chip Processor with maximum Vertinorm Contrast!!

retrobuttons

Turnip

What free games do they have?

Cringing is really fun.

jaw51

I don't think the DSi is worth buying if you're happy with your DS lite. Me, I haven't gotten it yet, partly because I'm into pokemon and like to be able to use the pal park and partly because I am saving most of my money for a trip this summer. Also, I think I'll just wait and see if a new handheld is announced at E3 this year.

Edited on by jaw51

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

Turnip

I only need 40$ more!

Cringing is really fun.

Sean_Aaron

Werble wrote:

What free games do they have?

The new Japanese DSi LL comes with a Brain Training game and Flipnotes, which is a free animation program. You also get 1000 DSi Shop points which is a pretty cool way of promoting DSiWare.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Turnip

now i only need 8 more dollars!!! i'm so close!

Cringing is really fun.

Percentful

congratulations

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Turnip

Thanx! What DSiware game would you guys reccomend?

Cringing is really fun.

Turnip

Is Art style: Boxlife good? what do you do in it?

Cringing is really fun.

Percentful

Just use the DSiware recommendations thread.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

OsoOto

Er, I very much enjoy Art Academy First Semester, Mario VS Donkey Kong, Yummy Yummy Cooking Jam, and Starship Defense. Art Style: BOXLIFE is a game where you have a large piece of paper that is cut up into unusual sizes and you use 3 tools: scissor, glue, and the organizer. Scissors help you put up the paper and glue helps you restitch whenever you cut the wrong part, while the organizer helps you put 2 pieces that are cut up together. The main objective is making a box, using that one piece of paper by cutting, gluing, and organizing it how you please. It's a time waster.. I honestly never got into it that much

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

Turnip

hooray! i bought a DSi! i am writing this post on my dsi right now!

Cringing is really fun.

Eel

Werble wrote:

hooray! i bought a DSi! i am writing this post on my dsi right now!

congrats

if you need to know anything about DSiWare dont hesitate to come to the DSiWare forum.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.