Showing 1 to 20 of 174
1. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:04 GMT
Which color DS do you have?
I have the light green one (I think it was a limited edition came with some cooking game)
2. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:08 GMT
I have the original gray DS.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
3. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:11 GMT
same here.Good old fatty DS
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
4. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:12 GMT
Edited on Fri 31st December, 2010 @ 17:02 by CanisWolfred
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
5. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:12 GMT
3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787 Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533 Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565
6. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:12 GMT
lets see I have the grey DS Phat a white DS Lite A Black DSi and and invisible made up color DSi XXXXXL
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
7. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:16 GMT
My Nintendo DSLite is navy blue.
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
8. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:16 GMT
Black DS Lite
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
9. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:17 GMT
I have a rainbow DS Phat.
When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
10. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:19 GMT
oh yea mine is the ds lite
11. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:20 GMT
I have a Platinum DS Phat, a Polar White DS Lite, and a Black DSi.
I'm back (for the moment)!
12. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 02:22 GMT
Original DS - BlueDS Lite - Zelda Gold DSi - Black
My Youtube ChannelGoldeneye 007 Code: 2655-1091-3279 Name: Dark Shadow Level: 32Monster Hunter Tri: Name: D Shadow ID: D125VJ Hunter Rank: 200+Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Tri, Mario Sports Mix, and Final Fantasy 12
13. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 11:57 GMT
Whatever colour I decide to spray paint it.
14. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 16:59 GMT
A Black DSi.
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
15. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 17:01 GMT
A red Mario DSi XL.
16. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 17:15 GMT
Black DS Lite.
17. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 17:16 GMT
Blue DS Fat
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
18. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 17:29 GMT
I'm on my 4th DS Lite now...
My 1st one was White, but the screen got horribly clouded.My 2nd one was Black, but the right hinge ended up breaking.My 3rd one was White and perfectly fine, too bad it's stuck In storage at my X friends house
And now as my 4th(oh god..) I have a new Cobalt Blue DS which I got a few months ago in Sept And sure the DS being black on the inside is much better as the black contrasts perfectly with the screens, but the White DS looked beautiful on the outside in all of it's glossy white glory hehe. I miss it!
Edited on Fri 31st December, 2010 @ 17:30 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
19. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 17:32 GMT
Black DSi, pink DS Lite.
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
20. Posted: Fri 31st Dec 2010 19:02 GMT
White DS Lite, white DSi.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042