Forums

Topic: What am i missing

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

a5paragu5

Heres a list of game I own and love for the ds, are there any titles you think fit in perfectly with the games i already own?
Fire emblem
Golden sun
Advanced wars dual strike
Advance wars dark conflict
TLOZ PH
TLOZ ST
Mario and luigi partners in time
FF III
FF IV
FF XII revenent wings
Final fantasy Tactics A2
DQ hand of the heavenly bride
DQ sentinal of the starry sky
DQ mosters
DQ chapters of the chosen
Chrono trigger
Valkyrie profile
FF four heroes of light
suikoden tierkreis
luminous arc
Luminous arc 2
Hoshigami
TWEWY

a5paragu5

LordJumpMad

Wheres the Pokemangs?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BlackShyGuy

RPG much? I say thats a very good list. Impressive.

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

Aviator

If your looking for advice on what game you should get, your best bet would be to check the DS Recommendations Thread.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

a5paragu5

JumpMad wrote:

Wheres the Pokemangs?

I thought they were a given lol

a5paragu5

a5paragu5

Emil987 wrote:

RPG much? I say thats a very good list. Impressive.

thanks but is there anything missing?

a5paragu5

Late

Looks like you have Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time but you don't have Bowser's Inside Story, I'd recommend that and also GBA Superstar Saga if you have older DS and can still find GBA games.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

a5paragu5

Late wrote:

Looks like you have Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time but you don't have Bowser's Inside Story, I'd recommend that and also GBA Superstar Saga if you have older DS and can still find GBA games.

Is it much better than partners in time? every time i play it i get to the desert an lose interest.

a5paragu5

BlackShyGuy

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
Knights in the Nightmare
Lunar Knights

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

a5paragu5

Emil987 wrote:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
Knights in the Nightmare
Lunar Knights

Ive tried both kingdom heart and lunar knights im just not a fan of the more action based RPG's on the ds and unfortunately im in the UK where Knights in the Nightmare hasn't been released
Thanks though

a5paragu5

a5paragu5

pixelman wrote:

Radiant Historia.

I've been waiting for a UK release for ages still no luck for me though

a5paragu5

Late

a5paragu5 wrote:

Late wrote:

Is it much better than partners in time? every time i play it i get to the desert an lose interest.

I haven't played Bowser's Inside Story but I'm sure it's good. Superstar Saga is at least 2x better than Partners In Time, I can always play Superstar Saga I got bored after 4 hours of Partners In Time.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

a5paragu5

Late wrote:

a5paragu5 wrote:

Late wrote:

i love superstar saga too, also cant wait for paper mario 3ds looks awesome
I haven't played Bowser's Inside Story but I'm sure it's good. Superstar Saga is at least 2x better than Partners In Time, I can always play Superstar Saga I got bored after 4 hours of Partners In Time.

a5paragu5

retired_account

Bowser's Inside Story is vastly inferior to Superstar Saga. In terms of hours it's longer, but it feels way shorter and everything from the humor to the gameplay falls flat most of the time. Haven't played PiT, but I love SS to death. <3

retired_account

rolLTheDice

I'm not really much of an RPG player. I've only played though DQ hand of the heavenly bride and Bowser's Inside Story yet. I've played Superstar Saga back in the day but cannot remember it very well and haven't played it 'til the end.
Being a huge fan of Bowser i found Bowser's Inside Story very good. And that goes for anything in the game from length to gameplay.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.