Showing 1 to 4 of 4
1. Posted: Fri 22nd May 2009 06:54 BST
Okay, I figure that there will be four main kinds of DSi owners with Wi-Fi access:
1. Those that purchase DSiWare and Virtual Handheld games2. Those that purchase only Virtual Handheld games3. Those that purchase only DSiWare4. Those that don't purchase titles for either service for one reason or another
Now, amongst the first two options would be further divisions:
1. Those that would prefer first-gen and third-gen GBA Pokemon games2. Those that would prefer only first-gen Pokemon games (Red, Blue and Yellow/Pikachu)3. Those that would prefer only third-gen GBA Pokemon games (Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald; and FireRed and LeafGreen)4. Those that are impartial to either generation of Pokemon games
Now, if Nintendo released Pokemon games for VH, would you prefer RBY or third-gen GBA games? I think it'd be neat if they released the GBA versions, and there was a solution to the dual-slot issues with the DSi by allowing the DS games to link with the downloaded GBA games! I'm not sure how it could work, but an idea is a 'Dual-slot Application' that allows you to assign a compatible downloaded title to the channel, and thus causing the DS title to recognise the downloaded title! It's a cool idea, is it not?
"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."
2. Posted: Fri 22nd May 2009 09:21 BST
Ouch, I just saw your sig.
Anyway, I think Gen 3 would be the best, because Gen 1 and 2 have been/are being remade.
3. Posted: Fri 22nd May 2009 13:53 BST
Be careful! It'll hurt your thunk
Agreed. I found FireRed and LeafGreen to be much more appealing than Red and Blue, but that's just because the newer features make the games more enjoyable. It still couldn't hurt for them to release Pokemon Yellow (Special Pikachu Edition...yep...I'm a Pokemaniac ) since they didn't remake it.
4. Posted: Fri 22nd May 2009 19:01 BST
i'd get all of them just for the fun of it.
Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.