Showing 1 to 2 of 2
1. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 13:52 BST
I have Pokemon White, and Pokemon Black 2. I have a single Global Link account. I can switch back and forth between the cartridges when I log on. Is there any way to get my 2 houses linked with a Dream Bridge? I've seen a lot of Japanese players with multiple houses chained together with the same user name. So far, I have not been able to add my Pokemon White Dream House as a Dream Pal for my Pokemon Black 2 Dream House.
2. Posted: Fri 19th Oct 2012 15:35 BST
I figured out the problem I was having. Here the process:
1. Add your new GameSyncID to your Pokemon GL account.
2. Get 2 DS and launch one game in each.
3. Link the two cards in-game using Pal Pad.
4. Use the IR "Check Friend Code" to confirm the link.
5. Put pokemon from both games into the Dream World.
The problem I was having was that I have a DSi and a 3DS, but I was only using the 3DS to put pokemon into the dream world. This was messing up the Game Pal verification. Once I created a new friend code for Pokemon White in the DSi and re-synced the friend codes, my White pokemon appears in my GamePal list on Pokemon-GL for my Black 2 game. When I switched back to my White game, the Black 2 user appears as a GamePal so that now, I should be able to link them as Dream Pals.