Forums

Topic: Transferring DSi Ware Downloads

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

Will

Hold on, tell us exactly which 4 DSi Ware titles you downloaded?

Will

geek-master

maybe in a future firmware update you can take your dsi ware over to another system but for now just renew your warranty by making a club nintendo acount then registering your dsi to it you will get a free 90 day warrenty and 130 coins to earn up for a club nintendo reward

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

TanookiMike

TWEWY pretty muched destroyed my new DSi, too...

But you shouldn't need to buy another DSi. I ordered some Displex Scratch Removal off of Amazon. Hope it works.

TanookiMike

Corbs

I just bought TWEWY, is it that bad on the touchscreen?

Plain old gamer :)

LinktotheFuture

What is TWEWY?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

LinktotheFuture

Never heard of that game.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

ktoons

Well, game of 2008 doesn't necessarily mean that it's really a game that everyone loves and has to play

ktoons

SepticLemon

That's why you need to buy screen filters before you even get a DSi, heh.

SepticLemon

Twitter:

RabidPikachu

Syrek18 wrote:

It's not ruined per say, its just scratched thats all because I was stupid not to purchase screen protectors or purchase soft tipped styluses. I do tend to put alot of force down sometimes on occassion.

That's nothing. My foster brother cracked my DS screen playing Nintendogs because he thought you could punish the dogs for eating trash. It took me three months to get a new DS. That happened when the DS first came out.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

Kenny

maybe we are talking about different reigions but in the U.S. there is a 1 year warenty on systems 3 moneth warenty on games so dsi cam out 4/5/09 plus 3 month mores for regstering itand 1 year so it should go throgh 7/5/10

Kenny

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.