DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The Top 25 Nintendo DS Games by IGN

Showing 61 to 76 of 76

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

61. Posted:

It's one of the only strategy games I didn't suck at.

You didn't suck at it because it is impossible to suck at such a simple game :P

The best DS strategy game was Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The best DS strategy game that was released in English was Europe: Commander at War.

No recognition for real strategy games in this list. I don't even need to look at it to know that :(

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

62. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

also screw you, I liked FFTA. It's one of the only strategy games I didn't suck at. Even if the story is as laughable as every Final Fantasy since the turn of the century (just for different reasons this time).

[/div]

Nope, the story's pitiful, even by modern Final Fantasy standards. And just because it's an easy game doesn't mean it doesn't suck. Waltz said it better.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

63. Posted:

I just beat Devil Survivor 2 recently. How is it not on this list?
The world may never know...

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

64. Posted:

First of all, the G4 pokemon games were pretty meh. They were not only slow, but didn't improve on what G/S/C introduced, tossed out everything R/S/E gave to the series (the game speed and various SINGLE PLAYER facilities come to mind) and could've done the mythology theme much better. Look at Black/White; the legend of the Dragons isn't just omnipresent, but you yourself are living it as well.

In my opinion, at least one of the 3 Explorers Of titles should be on there. Great battle system, (even though the sprites left much to interpretation), and most importantly, a touching story, something the few PMD games always did well.

TWEWY should be higher too.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

65. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

It's one of the only strategy games I didn't suck at.

You didn't suck at it because it is impossible to suck at such a simple game :P

The best DS strategy game was Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The best DS strategy game that was released in English was Europe: Commander at War.

No recognition for real strategy games in this list. I don't even need to look at it to know that :(

I'm sure your strategy video game knowledge wins you all the ladies and is important for some reason.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

66. Posted:

motang wrote:

IGN has a list of top 25 games they think that are cream of the corp. What do you guys think, do you think IGN got this list right?

Nope. It lacks Metroid, a Zelda, and one of my favorite RPGs: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. How can they not have Tingle up there? Tingle is probably one of my favorite DS games. It's too bad they didn't release it in NA...I had to import it.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

67. Posted:

swordx wrote:

motang wrote:

IGN has a list of top 25 games they think that are cream of the corp. What do you guys think, do you think IGN got this list right?

Nope. It lacks Metroid, a Zelda, and one of my favorite RPGs: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. How can they not have Tingle up there? Tingle is probably one of my favorite DS games. It's too bad they didn't release it in NA...I had to import it.

I really hope you're joking about that Tingle game.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

68. Posted:

It seems quite strange that the IGN Nintendo Team (as awesome as they are) think that M&L: Partners in Time is better than M&L: Bowsers Inside Story...
Partners in Time was great but the worst in the series (which still isn't bad, as the Mario and Luigi series is one of my fav's of all time)... Bowsers Inside Story is better IMO and i'm sure many of you will agree.

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

69. Posted:

PoshSnivy wrote:

swordx wrote:

motang wrote:

IGN has a list of top 25 games they think that are cream of the corp. What do you guys think, do you think IGN got this list right?

Nope. It lacks Metroid, a Zelda, and one of my favorite RPGs: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. How can they not have Tingle up there? Tingle is probably one of my favorite DS games. It's too bad they didn't release it in NA...I had to import it.

I really hope you're joking about that Tingle game.

I'm not. Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is an amazing game, and it's unfortunate that people can't get over who the main character is.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

70. Posted:

swordx wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

swordx wrote:

motang wrote:

IGN has a list of top 25 games they think that are cream of the corp. What do you guys think, do you think IGN got this list right?

Nope. It lacks Metroid, a Zelda, and one of my favorite RPGs: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. How can they not have Tingle up there? Tingle is probably one of my favorite DS games. It's too bad they didn't release it in NA...I had to import it.

I really hope you're joking about that Tingle game.

I'm not. Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is an amazing game, and it's unfortunate that people can't get over who the main character is.

Oh, well I'll take your word for it then...

Sorry, I cringe even at the name of Tingle (ugh!)...

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

71. Posted:

PoshSnivy wrote:

swordx wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

swordx wrote:

motang wrote:

IGN has a list of top 25 games they think that are cream of the corp. What do you guys think, do you think IGN got this list right?

Nope. It lacks Metroid, a Zelda, and one of my favorite RPGs: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. How can they not have Tingle up there? Tingle is probably one of my favorite DS games. It's too bad they didn't release it in NA...I had to import it.

I really hope you're joking about that Tingle game.

I'm not. Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is an amazing game, and it's unfortunate that people can't get over who the main character is.

Oh, well I'll take your word for it then...

Sorry, I cringe even at the name of Tingle (ugh!)...

Tingle's actually pretty cool. He's just based off of Japanes culture, which make him seem...weird to us. Just try the game. You'll find that it's a very fun game.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

72. Posted:

swordx wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

swordx wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

swordx wrote:

motang wrote:

IGN has a list of top 25 games they think that are cream of the corp. What do you guys think, do you think IGN got this list right?

Nope. It lacks Metroid, a Zelda, and one of my favorite RPGs: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland. How can they not have Tingle up there? Tingle is probably one of my favorite DS games. It's too bad they didn't release it in NA...I had to import it.

I really hope you're joking about that Tingle game.

I'm not. Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is an amazing game, and it's unfortunate that people can't get over who the main character is.

Oh, well I'll take your word for it then...

Sorry, I cringe even at the name of Tingle (ugh!)...

Tingle's actually pretty cool. He's just based off of Japanes culture, which make him seem...weird to us. Just try the game. You'll find that it's a very fun game.

Yeah I do love a good, fun RPG. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge next time... I'll maybe look for a copy then!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

73. Posted:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Yeah I do love a good, fun RPG. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge next time... I'll maybe look for a copy then!

[/quote]

Yeah, but keep in mind it isn't sold in NA.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

74. Posted:

This list is so bad... Not to mention that their banner for Mario Kart DS uses artwork from Mario Kart 7:
Untitled

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

75. Posted:

swordx wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Yeah I do love a good, fun RPG. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge next time... I'll maybe look for a copy then!

Yeah, but keep in mind it isn't sold in NA.

[/quote]
Well I'm not in NA, so i'm good!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

76. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

This list is so bad... Not to mention that their banner for Mario Kart DS uses artwork from Mario Kart 7:
Untitled

I only just noted that! Lol!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)