DSi / DS Forum

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 950

AuthorMessage

Mizore

921. Posted:

Ok, this is stupid, lol. Anyone have a list of the Gold/Silver Pokedex? Wanna see if I can go ahead and trade some of my EV trained Pokemon from Platinum so I can crush the E4 already. xD (I think Tyranitar is trade-able, not sure...)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

922. Posted:

I think there all Tradeble, since I was able to bring My Duskull to SS

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Mizore

923. Posted:

Really? Thought you had to get the National Dex first before trading generations after G/S...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

924. Posted:

NO, you can trade any pokemon you feel like. They just won't show up on your pokedex.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

AuthorMessage

Mizore

925. Posted:

facepalm Never knew that, lol. That's awesome, thanks. XD

AuthorMessage

Crazygamerfreak

926. Posted:

I never really bothered to trade pokemon to Soul Silver because I thought it was pretty easy to beat the elite four and I didn't know that either

If you need any other help of getting a particular pokemon which I may have to beat the elite four, I am the person to ask.

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D

AuthorMessage

Mizore

927. Posted:

No thanks, honestly the Pokemon I have from my other game (that I plan on getting rid of anyways) were EV trained and could easily crush anything, lol. I just wanna get all that stuff out of the way and move on to other things. xD

AuthorMessage

Mizore

928. Posted:

...About Giratina, kinda forgot that the orbs couldn't go with the three legendaries. But how do you get the orb from one game to the other, if its even possible. Cause I like Giratina's other form better, lol.

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

929. Posted:

I don't think you can transfer the same orb (it unequippes when you go into the Union room, right?). There is an event, however. It happned last year, and Arceus was given away at Toys R Us. If you did have it, then by transferring it to HG you activate an event where you get to pick a lvl 1 Palkia, Dialga, or Giritina. I'm pretty sure THAT giritini is holding the orb (but not 100% sure).
So far as I know, there's no other way to get the orb, sorry.

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

AuthorMessage

Crazygamerfreak

930. Posted:

You could get them? I never knew that, crap.

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my strong point. I can actually kick when my legs are on fire and maybe burn some wings! :D

AuthorMessage

Mizore

931. Posted:

Crud......WHY DID THEY DO THIS?! xD

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

932. Posted:

I have a Arceus, but its not an event one.....

Can i still get lvl 1 Palkia, Dialga, or Giritina?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

933. Posted:

@JumpMad
Hmm. . . I would have said no, but maybe. I thought it was only from the Toys 'R Us event, but the serebii page suggests different:
With this Pokemon, the Movie 12 Arceus (and other subsequent Arceus from events around the world)
It doesn't specify further then that, so it depends where you got your Arceus, I guess. . .
This is the link to the page.

Edited on by Blue_Cat

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

AuthorMessage

Mizore

934. Posted:

bumps to ask...
Where do you go to get an Effort Ribbon? You know, to make sure the Pokemon is fully EV trained.

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

935. Posted:

Oh, that's what the ribbon was for? I didn't know that :P
Anyway, you get it in blackthorn city

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

AuthorMessage

Mizore

936. Posted:

lol yeah, once you do EV training and all that, the Effort Ribbon becomes quite helpful, lets you know that all your EV points have been used up. :p

But anyways thanks.

AuthorMessage

sillygostly

937. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

I have a Arceus, but its not an event one.....

Can i still get lvl 1 Palkia, Dialga, or Giritina?

I doubt it. You'll need the event Arceus with the O/T "Michina" (the setting of the Jewel of Life movie).

sillygostly

AuthorMessage

sillygostly

938. Posted:

Blue_Cat wrote:

If you did have it, then by transferring it to HG you activate an event where you get to pick a lvl 1 Palkia, Dialga, or Giritina. I'm pretty sure THAT giritini is holding the orb (but not 100% sure).

The Lv 1 Giratina arrives in its origin forme, griseous orb and all. =)

sillygostly

AuthorMessage

Mizore

939. Posted:

...The Pokemon threads died all of the sudden, lol...
Was hoping to get some Dittos with different natures through trading. (you know, get eggs faster, lol)

AuthorMessage

lockd

940. Posted:

Finally figured out EV Training :D I fully EV'd my Zangoose.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART