Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 880

Adam

I wouldn't mind a Bulbasaur, Lockd. Anything particular you'd want in return? I have Magmar, Treeko, Squirtle, Scyther... Not sure if any others of mine are particularly unique.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

RandomWiiPlayer

lockd wrote:

Does anyone want a Bulbasaur, Totodile, Chikorita or Eevee?

I'll take one of everything.

If that isn't possible, then Chikorita, since Adam called dibs on Bulbasaur.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Adam

RWP, I thought I was giving you a Chikorita?

Lockd, do you have a preference of Squirtle or Treeko? If not, I'll just get you a Squirtle since I already have him in Day Care getting it on with Ditto for another trade.

Come on, friends,

RandomWiiPlayer

weirdadam wrote:

RWP, I thought I was giving you a Chikorita?

Um... Wow, sorry, I'm really tired and can't think straight. Never mind that, Lockd.

I saw a wild Ditto! But now I can't find any! I had no choice but to kill it because it was level 10 and my Pokemon was 52!

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

Adam

Haha, let me know when you want to trade. I already have an egg set aside for you. I'll be on most of the evening.

Come on, friends,

RandomWiiPlayer

weirdadam wrote:

Haha, let me know when you want to trade. I already have an egg set aside for you. I'll be on most of the evening.

You are giving me the egg for Torterra, and you are gonna give Torterra back for some random thing after you breed it, right? I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out. I'll do that now if you want, my code is a couple pages back if you need it.

The Game.

Adam

Yep, that's right. Unless you don't want Torterra back. I certainly don't mind having a level 100 saved for later, haha, just offering.

I'll get online now then. My code is 1978 2376 0871

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

RandomWiiPlayer

Okay, I'm online.

The Game.

Rensch

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

lockd wrote:

I just got a King's Rock, Politoed or Slowking?

Where do you get that?

Also, does anyone know how to get Rock Climb?

I think you get Rock Climb from Oak in his lab after collecting all 16 badges. (I think it requires the Earth Badge to be used outside of battle)

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

RandomWiiPlayer

@nintenfreak: Can I get that Ditto now? I really need it.

The Game.

Sneaker13

Still didn't receive it. I was hoping to start this weekend with it. Oh well, hope I will get it Monday.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

GamerZack87

lockd wrote:

I just got a King's Rock, Politoed or Slowking?

Depends on whether or not you want a big frog with a lemon-lime swirl on its belly or an upside-down strawberry ice-cream with arms, legs and tail...man, I want to eat a frozen gelati treat right about now...

Here's another useless fact...in the original GS, you couldn't actually 'catch' a Dark-type Pokemon until after you reached Kanto! The only way to get one was to evolve EEVEE at night after forming a strong bond with it, so it was either UMBREON or nothing!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

sonic_brawler95

I beat Jasmine after that darn Steelix kept destroying all me pokemanz. But now I'm the victor. >:3

.........and thats about all I did today.....er, yesterday (its 2:34 right now).

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

GamerZack87

Well done, sonic_brawler95! You didn't give up, and you eventually toppled that snake to the steely ground of that Gym!

I understand that GSDS has a lot of version exclusives in it, but I'm just as interested in those Pokemon that are easier to find in one version over the other. As an example, in Silver you could catch loads of WEEDLE and KAKUNA on Routes 31 and 32, etc., meaning the BEEDRILL family is plentiful, but the only way to round-up the BUTTERFREE family is to catch them in the Bug-Catching Contest, meaning that it's easier to get WEEDLE than CATERPIE (and vice-versa in Gold). This means many more pseudo-exclusive Pokemon in each version than many people realise.

~~~~ Oh, and here's a single clue regarding my signature: THE SECRET IS IN THE KEYS Be sure to try! ~~~~

By the way, I noticed that HG has two more exclusives than SS; this is due to both GLIGAR (with an evolution) and MANTINE (with a prevolution) being in that game. What gets me is that Nintendo didn't bother to rectify the problem so that both versions were equally balanced! They can swap PHANPY and DONPHAN with TEDDIURSA and URSARING, but they can't swap MANTYKE and MANTINE with DELIBIRD?! I just hope that they don't follow this trend with enhanced remakes in future...

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

jcgamesx

I got HG, but have to finish my damn project first. Im getting Chikorita! (I feel everyone is past this part already )

jcgamesx

OsoOto

Awh. I want a Leaf Stone to evolve my Gloom into a Vileplume, as I REALLY need a Grass pokemon. I'm having major difficulties with the last of the Elite Four, and I can't even imagine Lance. So far, I have a 48 Ho-Oh, 47 Typhlosion, 43 Empoleon, 42 Ampharos, and 31 Gyarados. You guys have most likely played longer than I have; is my team good?

peekachu wuz liek 'dun tase meh bro!' n' i was liek 'im gunna tase u bro!' n den he wuz liek 'i herd u liek mudkipz bro' n den i tased em

NintenFreak

i just beat the elite four and 3 kanto gyms last night, lance was REALLY hard beat, i used like 12 hyper potions and like 6 revives.

@OsoOto

i think for lance you should have you pokemon level 50 or higher and make sure you have a pokemon that knows a good ice type attack or good dragon tpe attack . i recommend useing blizzard my nidoking lvl 48 (at the time) could kill his dragonites in one hit with blizzard.

Edited on by NintenFreak

Nintenfreak

RandomWiiPlayer

Well, the Chikorita egg hatched and I got it up to level 9. Thanks again, Adam.

The Game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.