Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 879

Adam

If you can't make a Tortwig egg, you could always trade me the Torterra and I could do it (once I figure out how this works). I could even send the 100 Torterra back to you once I've gotten the egg, if you want.

I have a Chikorita egg now, so if it's okay with you, I'll just send that instead of the Chikorita I've been training so far. The game's starting to get really difficult for me, so I'll need all the experienced Pokemon I can get.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

NintenFreak

@randomwiiplayer

sorry i couldnt trade yesterday my dad kick me off the computer so i couldnt check when to trade . lets try again today. is there anythind else you want? i could get a cyndaquil if you dont already have one, i aslo still have the dittos if you want.

anybody else want to trade with me? my fc is in my signature

Edited on by NintenFreak

Nintenfreak

RandomWiiPlayer

No, no, just a Ditto. I really, really need one. If I just get a Ditto I can get a Bonsly, Munchlax, Turtwig, and I'm sure more that I don't have.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Adam

I'll be checking this thread and in chat whenever you want to trade, RWP, if you still want to. I can breed it with a Ditto and get it right back to you, too, if you'd like. I already have a Chikorita egg ready for you.

Come on, friends,

RandomWiiPlayer

I can't now, I got mad and turned it off.

Sorry Adam, I'm gonna have to delay the trade until Saturday.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

Adam

Trade what, NintenFreak? I'm not really willing to trade any of my Pokemon, but I'll breed an egg of any of them if you have something worth the time.

Edit: @RWP, that's fine. Around what time? Morning, afternoon, evening?

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

RandomWiiPlayer

@Adam, afternoon or evening, not sure.

EDIT: Or, I could do it tomorrow (Friday) sometime between 2:30PM and 5:00PM EST.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

Sneaker13

Cool, I just ordered it in a Dutch webshop, I will get it tomorrow. It isn't even out in Holland yet (26-3). Gotta love import. Can't wait. I used to love Pokemon, but after they got around 500 Pokemon, it was getting ridiculous. The first two generations were awesome.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Min

Anyone want a Sudowoodo (20) or a HootHoot (15)?

They're just kinda sitting in my team doing nothing.

The most minlicious of them all.

Nintendo Network ID: Minlicious

Rensch

Still waiting till the 26th when it comes out here. I didn't feel like buying an import copy right away. I don't care about waiting two weeks.

I played the Japanese version already, so I've already seen about 80% of the game anyway. And then again, it's still a remake of a ten-year old game I played like crazy.

But i'm still excited about being able to fully experience it in English once I get my hands on it. It's just not the same when you can't read a damn thing in the game. And it is confusing too!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Sneaker13

I haven't received it yet . Hoped it would arrive today.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Toon_Link

Hey Adam, do you think you could breed me a Chikorita?
My bro really wants one and I can breed a Cyndaquil if you want.

Toon_Link

Rensch

One more week to wait. It's tougher than I thought.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Toon_Link

@lockd
Okay, what's your FC and what time can we do the trade?

EDIT: Also, do you want a Cyndaquil for it?

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Okay you're registered in my Pal Pad.

To trade, first you have to register my FC in your Pal Pad (You can just put TL as the name.) then go to the second lady in the basement in the Pokemon Center and you can trade there.

Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Oh, well if you have all 3 can I trade you something dumb like a Sentret?
I can give you a Cyndaquil if you want, I'm just asking.

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Toon_Link

That's cool. It can wait.

Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Actually I just want the Chikorita for Sentret, if that's alright.

Toon_Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.