Forums

Topic: The UNOFFICIAL Heart Gold and Soul Silver Discussion Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 879

JTC-Pingas

Can't remember if I posted on this. But Heart Gold for me!

JTC-Pingas

sonic_brawler95

Can't wait for Pokemon Heartgold. I never knew that you can have Hoenn starters, nuts to cydiquil, Treecko is my favorite Pokemon ever.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Radixxs

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Can't wait for Pokemon Heartgold. I never knew that you can have Hoenn starters, nuts to cydiquil, Treecko is my favorite Pokemon ever.

You can't pick a Hoenn starter at the beginning, the only way to get them is via trade. Just clearing that up.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

turtlelink

Radixxs wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

You can't pick a Hoenn starter at the beginning, the only way to get them is via trade. Just clearing that up.

Actually after a certain part in the game,(SPOILERS ALERT) you acquire one from Steven Stone.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Radixxs

turtlelink wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Actually after a certain part in the game,(SPOILERS ALERT) you acquire one from Steven Stone.

Ah, okay. It just sounded to me as if he thought you could chose from the Hoenn starters at the beginning, which you can't.

Edited on by Radixxs

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

zezhyrule

Here is what Serebii.net says about the starters.

SPOILERS!!! (I guess...)

Serebii wrote:

#001 Bulbasaur, #004 Charmander & #007 Squirtle - "Kanto Starters"

The second batch of Starters you will find are the Pokémon whom trainers start with when they begin the journey in Kanto. In Heart Gold & Soul Silver, these Pokémon are obtained by visiting Professor Oak after you have obtained all 16 Badges and defeating Red. He will compliment you on your success and provide you one of these Pokémon. As with all starters, they will be at Level 5.

#252 Treecko, #255 Torchic & #258 Mudkip - "Hoenn Starters"

The third & final batch of Starters you will find are the Pokémon whom trainers start with when they begin the journey in Hoenn. In Heart Gold & Soul Silver, these Pokémon are obtained by visiting Steven Stone in Silph Co. in Saffron City after you have defeated Red (activation to be confirmed). He will compliment you provide you one of these Pokémon. As with all starters, they will be at Level 5.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Bobpie

I heard somewhere that Kyogre and Groundon are available (exclusively) in HG/SS respectively, is this true?

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

BL_Donth

Bobpie wrote:

I heard somewhere that Kyogre and Groundon are available (exclusively) in HG/SS respectively, is this true?

Yup but I don't know where and when they're obtainable.
HG Kyogre
SS Groudon.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ganondwarf16

it is in a place called embedded tower and you need the red/blue orb

ganondwarf has always been short

Rensch

donth8 wrote:

Bobpie wrote:

Yup but I don't know where and when they're obtainable.
HG Kyogre
SS Groudon.

It's on one of the new routes east of Cianwood in a cave. If you trade over the one missing from your version you can go get a green orb as well. If you go back, there is also Rayquaza in that tower.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Blue_Cat

And you can get the red/blue orbs in-game, right?

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

Wildvine53

Does anyone know if you can transfer pokemon from Leaf green into HG/SS, like you could in Diamond and Pearl?

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

ganondwarf16

yes blue_cat you get them in-game and there is a pal park in HG and SS

Edited on by ganondwarf16

ganondwarf has always been short

Knux

I just pre-ordered Pokemon Heart Gold a few days ago, I can't wait!

Knux

Ch3p3

I pre-ordered too!!!! I get it this march 14th so will post my FC ASAP here

Edited on by Ch3p3

360 GamerTag: mrCh3p3
DSi User
Wii User

Toon_Link

Only three more days people!!!!

Toon_Link

sonic_brawler95

Radixxs wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Ah, okay. It just sounded to me as if he thought you could chose from the Hoenn starters at the beginning, which you can't.

lol, wow. I actually thought that you can obtain them from the beginning. Thanks for clearing that up.
Can't wait!!!

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

UNC5052

Anyone know about how long it will take for a copy to arrive from amazon to North Carolina? I used the free shipping for it so it might take longer.

PSN- UNC5052

Toon_Link

Is that only online or in the store too zez?

Toon_Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.