Forums

Topic: The Legendary Starfy thread.

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

hulklol123456789

So... everyone found it really easy, but I can't reach that f**k*ng door.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

grumblegrumble

Just got this for $15 new from Wal-Mart's clearance rack and i am loving it so far. When it was selling for $30 it was a big "wait and see" buy for me, but now I have got it half price and played it, I agree it is a very relaxing (wonderful on the eyes!) nice looking solid little platformer. I think its target audience is teenagers, but as an adult I am loving it too

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

MetalMario

It's awesome, but a little on the easy side.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Natie31

I love this game wish they made a part 2 to this game great gameplay may play it again now.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

hulklol123456789

Natie31 wrote:

I love this game wish they made a part 2 to this game great gameplay may play it again now.

If im not wrong there are more than 2 parts of these game, but they are in japanees so... you can import it, but you won;t understand them , also if you look in DS coming games, there is a Denetsu no starfy 4, looks like another legendary stafy game

Actually if you read the first page, there is a guy that says that TLS what the 5th games of the series, but the first one outside japan, maybe you can try and get the other 4.

Edited on by hulklol123456789

CanisWolfred

I still need to play The Legendary Starfy. I hear it's easy, but that might not be so bad, seeing as how I suck at platformers anyways. Just so long as it has enough going on at one time, I think I'll be able to enjoy it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

hulklol123456789

The posible thing why starfy is soo easy, is because getting something like blue stones restore all you life, and there are tons of these stones, also that because almost of all the game is in the water, so there is no risk to fall, thats maybe the reason because starfy is soo easy.Anyways the real challenge is to find all chests and secret doors, ad the minigames are really fun!!

Corbs

The GBA games, especially Stafy 3, was fairly challenging. Which makes me wonder why they dumbed this one down a bit. Ah well, sometimes I like a game I can just enjoy and not have to put out much effort to beat. Of course other times I like a little BIT.TRIP RUNNER to make sure I've still got what it takes.

Plain old gamer :)

MetalMario

I wish I could play some of the other Starfy games.

Especially 3, I heard Wario was in that one.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Kinsale

I really enjoyed this game, despite the easy difficulty. I would really like to check out some of the other ones, if they ever came to America. I guess that I could always import them and try to work around the language barrier.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

kingston589

I thought the last boss was a litttle difficult (maybe i was doing something wrong)

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Andrzej777

Totally didnt know about this franchise. Ordered it yesterday from playasia together with twewy. I was searching for another game to max out my duty free order space.

Andrzej777

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.