Forums

Topic: Still Play It?

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

bro2dragons

any of my games really. if i play a game i enjoy i don't ever sell it. i keep it and collect it (kind of a weird collection... instead of collecting every game for a system, i'm just collecting every good game for a system...). and every now and then i'll boot one of them back up and play it again. one day my kids are gonna have quite the library to start off their gaming careers with. everything from VC to GC to WiiWare to Wii, and whatever comes after that, with every single title being one worth playing.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Link977

man with ryhthm heaven i just cant seem to get that last perfect in Rhythm Rally 2, now if only I had veiwtiful joes powers to slow down time that would help? Anyone play veiwtiful joe still?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

V8_Ninja

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I cannot even BEGIN to describe how much fun I've had with the game!

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Link977

have you played the originals (That is a fun game)

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

MetalMario

Super Mario 64 is the game I went back to the most (Not surprisingly). I've beaten it 17 times now.

And of course Smash Bros and Tetris, and some others.

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

oldschool

We are on the DS board, so in respect to the DS, then it is Advance Wars. I got Dual Strike on launch and I am still playing it. I beat the regular campaign 3 times and the Hard once (still working on the second), plus every map many more times than one. As it is, I have now spent 550+ hours on it. Dark Conflict has also seen about 350+ hours as well.

Advance Wars is the greatest handheld game ever ................ if you like strategy.

oldschool

turtlelink

V8+Ninja wrote:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I cannot even BEGIN to describe how much fun I've had with the game!

That and occasionally Mario Party DS.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.