Forums

Topic: Starfy 10-7 *spoilers*

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

metakirbyknight

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@metakirbyknight: In my family, being weird is a good thing, and what I called you is close enough to "weird" to count. So yes, it's a complement.

Not FPS! WOOT!

YES!

Edited on by metakirbyknight

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

Toon_Link

I unlocked Stage 10 the other day and I can't get to the boss. How do you do that?

Toon_Link

MetalMario

Dark+Link wrote:

I unlocked Stage 10 the other day and I can't get to the boss. How do you do that?

First beat all the stages leading up to 10-7, then on the door in 10-7 times will be listed for each stage. Beat the times in the first 6 levels and then go back and the door will be open.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Toon_Link

Oh. Okay.
Thnx!

Toon_Link

MetalMario

No, thank you. I just saw the release date for Spirit Tracks in your sig. Is it available for preorder?

MetalMario

Toon_Link

I think it is on GameStop .com

Toon_Link

Stuffgamer1

I don't see it on there. Even if it was, it would be subject to change, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

MetalMario

Still, the first I'm hearing any sort of release date for it.

MetalMario

Stuffgamer1

Well, it was in Gamestop's computer system for December, but just a generic date. Basically, it just meant "this year." So expect it "this year," at least.

But it COULD get pushed back (though I doubt it), so don't go blaming me if it does, okay? I don't claim to have perfect, official knowledge here.

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

SonicMaster

@ dark link
I added you on backloggery (I think). would you be so courteous as to add me?

SonicMaster

Stuffgamer1

@SonicMaster: Speaking of the Backloggery, you should make the mention of it in your sig an actual link! It's easy! Just type this, minus spaces: (except the one between "My" and "Backloggery")

[ url = http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=sonicmaster ] My Backloggery [ /url ]

Final Product: My Backloggery
See? It's much nicer looking and more convenient to use this way!

Toon_Link

I added you on Backloggery SonicM!

By the way... HOW THE FRICKIN' HECK DO YOU BEAT LOBBER?!

I got to him last night and I can't beat him, he's tougher than Mashtooth could ever hope to be!
And it really aggrivates me that I can't beat him!

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Oh. Never mind, I beat him!
I think my time was like 50 seconds, give or take a bit.

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

MetalMario

Awesome. I beat my time. My new record is 0:30.62.

MetalMario

Stuffgamer1

@MetalMario: Was that really necessary, Mr. Show-Off?

Well, do you have all the Toys, costumes, and story scenes unlocked in the game yet? I finished all that a couple weeks ago.

Toon_Link

I have all of the costumes and Story scenes. I don't really care about the toys though.

Toon_Link

MetalMario

The toys actually don't take that long to get. I thought it would be like Minish Cap, but it took far less time in Starfy.

MetalMario

Stuffgamer1

@Dark Link: But...your Completion status! Oh...I see you listed it illegitimately.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.