Forums

Topic: Solatorobo: Red the Hunter

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Undead_terror

Has anyone played this game?, its a rpg about furries but it looks really fun and I would like to get it but only if its good.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I really wanted to get it last year,but for some strange reason I never brought it,but now I've seen it for £2.50 in Game pre-owmned.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

RR529

I want to say it was well recieved critically, but I can't remember.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ThePirateCaptain

I'd say you could probably expect 20 hours of gameplay from the story. My Gamestop has it for 20 dollars which is a steal because this game is pure awesome.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

theblackdragon

it was all right — the flying race games i didn't really like, but everything else was fine. you can get by ignoring the 'furry' aspect no problem IMO, it only gets weird about that kind of thing toward the very last part of the game lol. i'd go with CapnPancakez' estimation for the main story, and then there's some bonus chapters after you've beaten the main game that'll take you through a little bit more with the main character's ultimate fate iirc, and then that's it.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Well thanks for the help guys (and TBD!) I might get it someday but as of right now im gonna save my dough for upcoming games.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

moomoo

Personally, I wasn't too big a fan on the game. I wish more reviewers would have pointed out the one major flaw in the game, which was its combat system (I know Destructoid pointed it out, but I feel the score itself was a bit harsh, since everything else about the game is really strong). The game itself tries to make you think it has a lot of variety, but when all that variety is based on picking things up and throwing them to the ground again, and again, and again, it gets kind of monotenous. Plus, the game is really easy, so that doesn't help it either, since you can basically obliterate everything from the outset.

Everything else about it was excellent, though. The music was wonderful, the graphics some of the best on the DS, and the story had a really cool plot twist halfway through.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

theblackdragon

@moomoo: yeah, the combat was a bit lame, but i really enjoyed the customization part for your robo/mech thing, at least. idk, i enjoy puzzle-ish stuff like that :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.