Forums

Topic: Should there be more games for 200 Points?

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Bass_X0

I like to make impulse buys with the 200 Points games. Anything higher and I have to give it some thought.

Companies should really set out to make small but hugely replayable entertaining games.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

firearrow505

All Nintendo need to do is have sales like PSN.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Kyloctopus

If you're referring to DSiware, No
If you're referring to Wiiware, Yes
BTW, the more expensive it is, the better to buy impulsively.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Should there be more good games for 200 Points
Fix*

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

I cant see how this would be possible with the Wii U or even the Wii because if you want a good game and it to be in HD thats gonna cost some money.
Portable gaming wise... maybe........ there has be only one game on the eshop that is in 3D and is only $2. However this game has recieved mix reviews.... and it short.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

DarkEdi

Escape Go!, Undead Storm and Birds 3D (this for 3ds) are excellent games for only 200 points. I don´t know if there are more i have that. Castle Conqueror Against (200 points) is good but it lacks the same replay value of Castle Conqueror Heroes (500 points).

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

CommanderAudio

firearrow505 wrote:

All Nintendo need to do is have sales like PSN.

Untitled

This game is like, somewhere around 500 Points. If shovelware like this that makes Ninjabread Man look like Xenoblade is 500 Points, I agree. We do need sales like PSN

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Crazybrain1

I think there should be more 200 point dsiware (well, just as long as they're good and they are no cheap clock or calculator)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.