DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Shiny Pokemon Bragging Corner: How Many Do You Have?

Showing 161 to 174 of 174

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

161. Posted:

Shiny Latias, Victini, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Palkia.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

162. Posted:

I used to clone suicunes in emerald whenever I needed a pokemon in diamond.

Clone, transfer, gts, repeat.

Back then everyone wanted suicune and I had the one from Colosseum.

I once got a shiny palkia with pokerus holding a lucky egg using that method.... Good times.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

shaneoh

163. Posted:

RabidPikachu wrote:

It's been since Nov. 2012 when I cloned Ninetales and thank the lord that the system update a year ago means no one will be able to cheat with X and Y

Unless you are getting the digital version of X & Y, there will be a save editor at some point and then there'll be hax galore.

Anyways I've only got 1 shiny that wasn't an event (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina) or the shiny gyarados, it's a rattatta in HG or SS

shaneoh

AuthorMessage

RabidPikachu

164. Posted:

X and Y will end shiny cheats in game, but does anyone know if it effects pokemon that came from older games using transfer? Cuz I gots shinies that came from GBA titles that I think are hacked like mew, deoxys, and also an entei that all came from GBA titles. Would pokemon banks transfer system block gen. 3 and 4 hacks? I didn't hack them myself but I recieved them from people who do. Also does it only effect obvious hax like victini, zekrom, reshiram, arceus, and others who are naturally not shiny, and pokemon like a female torchic with speed boost or pokemon with unatural stats and abilities, or does it also affect pokemon that are shiny with a normal abilty and stats that were only conjured by your typical shiny cheat? Because if any hacked-mon is game the my only shinies I'll be able to carry over are Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Raikou, Suicune, Politoed, Haxorus, Serperior, Dragonair, PorygonZ, Gyarados, and Garchomp because those are the only ones I got that I know were not hacked. The other hundred shinies I got from trades and I don't know the methods people used tp get them. :(

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

165. Posted:

RabidPikachu wrote:

X and Y will end shiny cheats in game, but does anyone know if it effects pokemon that came from older games using transfer? Cuz I gots shinies that came from GBA titles that I think are hacked like mew, deoxys, and also an entei that all came from GBA titles. Would pokemon banks transfer system block gen. 3 and 4 hacks? I didn't hack them myself but I recieved them from people who do. Also does it only effect obvious hax like victini, zekrom, reshiram, arceus, and others who are naturally not shiny, and pokemon like a female torchic with speed boost or pokemon with unatural stats and abilities, or does it also affect pokemon that are shiny with a normal abilty and stats that were only conjured by your typical shiny cheat? Because if any hacked-mon is game the my only shinies I'll be able to carry over are Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Raikou, Suicune, Politoed, Haxorus, Serperior, Dragonair, PorygonZ, Gyarados, and Garchomp because those are the only ones I got that I know were not hacked. The other hundred shinies I got from trades and I don't know the methods people used tp get them. :(

yeah I hope the game deletes any previous generation hacked pokémon instead of punishing the player more severely.. I have some really suspect pokémon(though I'll only tranfer mine if my cousin lends me his White 2 :p )

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

GamerGirlxo

166. Posted:

I got a shiny Amaura and shiny Ditto! :D

GamerGirlxo

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

167. Posted:

Didn't see this thread. :O Shiny Pokémon list:

Latias
Mewtwo
Zekrom
Nidoking
Liepard
Victini
Thundurus
Scizor
Palkia

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

ZGlove

168. Posted:

In Pokémon X, I have a Shiny Durant, Shiny Trevenant, and a Shiny Chandelure. Currently hunting for a Shiny Beldub. My 3DS friend code is 4570-7317-8436.

ZGlove

AuthorMessage

Williaint

169. Posted:

What's a "Shiny" pokemon?

Williaint

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9725-5097 | Nintendo Network ID: kingredcastle

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

170. Posted:

Just one, a shiny Kingdra. But I'm happy enough to have a shiny period.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

EmoAbsol

171. Posted:

I have a shiny..... Rayquaza, Shaymin (both forms), Mew, Lugia, Hoho, Deoxys (all forms), Manaphy, my favorite is my shiny Ampharos that I used the masuda method on a normal Ampharos to get it. The rest is either I got them from my cousin or close friends. xP

List of FC's-
Pokemon Black 2 (has tons of shinies on it) :1293-1738-9966
3ds FC: 0989 2262 6601

AuthorMessage

Gold

172. Posted:

I was close to having a Shiny Wurmple in Emerald, but that was before I even got pokeballs.
So no, I have no Shinies, except the Event ones like the Gamestop Pichu/Dog Trio. I don't count those legit though.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223
Omega Ruby, Mario amiibo, and Smash Wii U Bundle Day One!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

Doge

173. Posted:

Just a shiny conkelurr.... but i have a shiny gyardos!.. oh... wait...

But i do have something you all wish ya had

A deoxys. a legit deoxys. Now all i need is pokebank..

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

FSHunter

174. Posted:

Purrloin in White 2 and everything else below

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
Really Need 6IV Ditto