DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Shiny Pokemon Bragging Corner: How Many Do You Have?

Showing 141 to 160 of 174

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

141. Posted:

I only have three legitimately. Raticate, Pelliper and Exploud.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

142. Posted:

2...red Gyarados.....

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

143. Posted:

Red Gyarados and a Manectric (from a trade).

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

Jahir

144. Posted:

Just an useless Medicham :(

3DS FC : 4596 - 9585 - 5314.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

145. Posted:

Jahir wrote:

Medicham isn't useless, dood! One of the strongest Pokemon with huge power (Or was it pure power?)

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Official "rare download" assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

146. Posted:

When PokeBank comes out, we're see how many of those shinnies were really hacks, or just dumb luck, that some one put shiny pokemon up there for grabs on GTS.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

147. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

When PokeBank comes out, we're see how many of those shinnies were really hacks, or just dumb luck, that some one put shiny pokemon up there for grabs on GTS.

It would be nice, but I don't think the Pokebank will catch the hacked ones. I am tired of cheaters ruining it for other people though, and anything that gives them a hard time is a good thing.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Jahir

148. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Medicham isn't useless, dood! One of the strongest Pokemon with huge power (Or was it pure power?)

Yeah, it isn't useless, it's just a very ugly Pokémon. And I never used it for that reason, so... Medicham's kinda useless for me :(

Edited on by Jahir

AuthorMessage

RabidPikachu

149. Posted:

Just traded Arceus for... Shiny Manaphy!!! :)

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

AuthorMessage

Doge

150. Posted:

Shiny lvl 60 Magmortar

Edited on by theblackdragon

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.
Check out my vine https://vine.co/u/1046821763767566336

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

RabidPikachu

151. Posted:

KittenKoder wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

It would be nice, but I don't think the Pokebank will catch the hacked ones. I am tired of cheaters ruining it for other people though, and anything that gives them a hard time is a good thing.

Not all cheaters are bad, though my opinion is if you're gonna hack shinies then you should give them away for free since you can always hack more or even clone. I don't really do much cheating except for cloning and since I'm nice I trade even really hard to find shinies for free. Though I myself hate hackers who are stingy. I mean come on! Share the love like I do and quit being rude to people who can't shell out $30 for AR.

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

152. Posted:

RabidPikachu wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Not all cheaters are bad, though my opinion is if you're gonna hack shinies then you should give them away for free since you can always hack more or even clone. I don't really do much cheating except for cloning and since I'm nice I trade even really hard to find shinies for free. Though I myself hate hackers who are stingy. I mean come on! Share the love like I do and quit being rude to people who can't shell out $30 for AR.

Then you shall never be on my friends list for the 3DS. Cheaters ruin the entire point of the game.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Yellowgerbil

153. Posted:

I really like my shiny yanma, blue is best!

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

154. Posted:

Shiny Dratini in black 2 and shiny venonat in leaf green.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

155. Posted:

SHINY LATIAS!!! almost forgot! but i made the dumb decision of selling that game... :P

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

156. Posted:

I had 6 but I got half of them online and since they looked suspicious(jap owner, level 1, really strong attacks and really hard to find. that not to say the trade was too cheap) so I passed them on for some good average pokemons. I still have 2 or 3 but since I skipped gen 5 they're stuck in Diamond forever... or at least until I get a pokémon black/white/2 in horrible conditions for a cheap price only to transfer the 30 most important ones I have(saw my cousing using the pokemon transferring in his White 2 and hated that minigame...)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Jahir

157. Posted:

RabidPikachu wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Cheating is bad, so all cheaters are bad.

AuthorMessage

RabidPikachu

158. Posted:

Jahir wrote:

RabidPikachu wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

What about the renaming cheat? I had the horrible misforfortune of someone trading me a Typhlosion nicknamed TAMPON. I mean really why name a pokemon something like that. And actually I only ever used the cloning cheat once and it wasn't on a hacked shiny. It was on my Ninetales that I legitamely found as a Vulpix in the hidden grotto with drought and now I'm stuck with 20 Ninetales. Other than cloning the Ninetales I have not altered his stats. I have NOT cloned or created shinies cause people are rude about it. I have doubles of some shinies but they are not clones cuz they have different natures and levels. This may sound weird but I found female swift swim poliwhirl and after, like, 2167 eggs and using masuda method I gots a legit shiny poliwag with swift swim which has since evolved into Politoed with drizzle (no cheating or cloning with her either because you can tell I got her by sheer luck cuz her stats aren't as good as her moms.) To the point I do not own action replay. The one I used on Ninetales was a friends and he only uses cloning and exp. multiplier. The End.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

159. Posted:

RabidPikachu wrote:

Jahir wrote:

RabidPikachu wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

What about the renaming cheat? I had the horrible misforfortune of someone trading me a Typhlosion nicknamed TAMPON. I mean really why name a pokemon something like that. And actually I only ever used the cloning cheat once and it wasn't on a hacked shiny. It was on my Ninetales that I legitamely found as a Vulpix in the hidden grotto with drought and now I'm stuck with 20 Ninetales. Other than cloning the Ninetales I have not altered his stats. I have NOT cloned or created shinies cause people are rude about it. I have doubles of some shinies but they are not clones cuz they have different natures and levels. This may sound weird but I found female swift swim poliwhirl and after, like, 2167 eggs and using masuda method I gots a legit shiny poliwag with swift swim which has since evolved into Politoed with drizzle (no cheating or cloning with her either because you can tell I got her by sheer luck cuz her stats aren't as good as her moms.) To the point I do not own action replay. The one I used on Ninetales was a friends and he only uses cloning and exp. multiplier. The End.

I agree only on the renaming cheat but I never had such problems and never used cheats because for cloning I use the emerald Cloning glitch and even send Rare Candies to Diamond :D it's not cheating if it's featured in the game without hacking! but cheating stats or getting shinies is just lame and boring

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

RabidPikachu

160. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

RabidPikachu wrote:

Jahir wrote:

RabidPikachu wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I agree only on the renaming cheat but I never had such problems and never used cheats because for cloning I use the emerald Cloning glitch and even send Rare Candies to Diamond :D it's not cheating if it's featured in the game without hacking! but cheating stats or getting shinies is just lame and boring

I agree. Cloning is bad but because I was tired of cheaters sitting there and being rude I borrowed my friends AR and cloned my legit drought ninetales. I did not use a shiny cheat or alter stats and I only cloned a box of droughts and kept my original. Hacking takes the fun out of hunting and most of my shinies I traded for or used masuda method or soft reset for. Besides, It's been since Nov. 2012 when I cloned Ninetales and thank the lord that the system update a year ago means no one will be able to cheat with X and Y plus you won't be able to send hax to pokemon bank which means I'll probably be the only person using a shiny "drizzle-toed" cuz I gots lucky with female poliwhirl in pinwheel bred with Japanese ditto. :)