Forums

Topic: Rhythm Paradise too difficult?

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

red_cap16

I picked up Rhythm Paradise a few days ago and I have to say I was surprised by the difficulty level. It's a classic example of misleading gameplay, as it does look pretty easy. It's not as hard as other DS games like the Final Fantasys for example, or even Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, but then I would expect those to be more challenging and I would expect Rhythm Paradise to be easier because (to me, anyway) it's a game for people of all ages. Anyone with me here?

Currently playing:
Wii + GC - House of the dead: overkill, Guitar hero world tour, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Eternal darkness: sanitys requiem
DS - Final fantasy 4, Rhythm paradise, Pokemon platinum, GTA:CTW.
VC + WiiWare - Icarian, Lostwinds, Zelda: Maj..

Ark

I think Phantom Hourglass was pretty easy to be honest (easiest Zelda game in my opinion). But Rhythm Heaven/Paradise can still please people who aren't too great at it I guess. There's a little feature in the cafe that lets you skip games you have too much trouble with a particular one.

TheEmulationZones

Yea it was pretty hard! But all dun! I got like 5 perfects and 25 golds! ReMix 10 was dam hard!

Told You So!

red_cap16

zss_shadow wrote:

I think Phantom Hourglass was pretty easy to be honest (easiest Zelda game in my opinion). But Rhythm Heaven/Paradise can still please people who aren't too great at it I guess. There's a little feature in the cafe that lets you skip games you have too much trouble with a particular one.

Have to disagree with you there, I actually think Four Swords is the easiest Zelda game. I finished it so quickly that it was just ridiculous.

Currently playing:
Wii + GC - House of the dead: overkill, Guitar hero world tour, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Eternal darkness: sanitys requiem

JoeDiddley

Other rhythm games have various difficulty options.
For me it is a shame that Tengoku/Paradise/Heaven does not have this feature

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

theblackdragon

i would say it's just difficult enough as-is... i just checked my cart, and it seems I left off at 50 medals and 26 perfects (my husband has had it for over a month now, and I've been playing other things in the meantime ). I like that there's the medals, and then there's the perfects, so it's something to really work for if you're interested in doing really well at all the games instead of just passing them. if it was easier than it actually is, i don't think i would have liked it at all.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

same here i got a lot of perfects and i think if it was easier it would have been TOO easy. But a choice of difficulty levels would be nice.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

red_cap16

@ zzs_shadow: Wow, you couldn't beat it? The only Zelda game that i haven't been able to finish (yet) due to difficulty is Majoras Mask

Currently playing:

Slapshot

I love RH but I think Rhythmn Tengoku is a little better. I dropped 70 bucks to import that one and dont regret a penny spent on that one. The drum mini games are awesome. If you havent gotten it I highly recommend it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Charlie_The_Unicorn

The hardest game (and my least favorite) is definitely Rhythm Rally.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Stuffgamer1

There's no way to have different difficulty levels in this game without using entirely different songs, because unlike other music-based games, it's actually 100% rhythm! All being bad at this game proves is you don't have as good a sense of rhythm as you might have previously thought. That's why my brother sucked at it, as well as at least one of my coworkers.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

minihutchi

zelda was really easy, i thought that rhythm paradise was quite easy it was fun by all means but i completed it in about 6 and a bit hours

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

Larkin

Have you ever played the original Rhythm Tengoku for GBA? Its much harder

Last night I looked up at the stars and thought "Where the hell is my roof gone!?!"

minihutchi

no but i will give it a go to ebay!!!!

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.