DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Radiant Historia

Showing 141 to 142 of 142

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

141. Posted:

Despite liking a lot Chrono Trigger, I'm enjoying Radiant more because I find the story better. It's one heck of a game, luckily the ds is region free. Thank you for 3ds' stupid region lock Nintendo. Well done...

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

142. Posted:

So I've been playing this one on and off lately (after finally getting the game November '13), and am at the door with the black seal where you have to fight 4 guardians. The first 3 guardians weren't so hard, but once you get to the last one SPOILERS Viola SPOILERS, I just keep getting my @$$ handed to me. I fought her at least 5 times now with a party of Stocke, Raynie, and Aht (At levels 51, 49, and 48, respectively), and every time I kill off the stones first which are easy with Aht, but then the boss usually kills one of my party and those damn Noble Flames kill of the remaining two within a turn. I always raise everyone's MDef using Ahts Lunatic spell but it's so short that it only lasts like 3 full turns and I never know when it wears off because I usually have Regen cast at the same time. I'm starting to lose my patience with this game despite the very engaging story, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery