Forums

Topic: Post your Rytmik compositions here!

Posts 181 to 196 of 196

edhe

From 2:14, although I hope you'll enjoy the FL studio composition that precedes it (I made that one first, then remade it with Rytmik Retrobits).

The theme song for a wrestler for a flash movie I'm working on. The wrestler's stage name is "Fat Cat", and he is simply a rather large man who likes to dress up a a cat.

More to come (i'm part way though another one, although this one will be a Rytmik Rock Original).

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

8bit-Isaac

Remember the boss themes on kirby's dreamland? I wish I could post them online, but I don't know how. Anyway, I used Rytmik: Retrobits to make one theme in D and the other in B. Plz teach me how to post...

Edited on by 8bit-Isaac

8bit-Isaac

Freeon-Leon

Do you know if I can post songs from SoundCloud?

[ EDIT: It seems I can't Well, here's the song I wanted to post... Kinda like a RPG tune:

I'm making a disc wich will have like 10 or 11 song in it. I hope I can finish it before december. I'll post it as soon as I can. In the meantime you can check some songs I did for my demo in my soundcloud page, they're still not as good as I want them to be but you know... it's something ]

By the way, good cover zez, it sounds a lot like the original song. You should try to compose a new song someday, it seems you have the patience and the ear to do it.

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

edhe

An alternate theme for fictional wrestler Fat Cat entitled Litty Kitty, which I plan to use as incidental music. Created with Rytmik Rock.

I changed the design as well as I didn't intend him to look Asian.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

A ditty about an adventurous squirrel with a comically oversized bronze sword.

Originally written for that community game that died, I'm probably not going to pursue this idea any further, but I hope you enjoy the track.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

InvaderX

How do you record the songs? Mine come out bad alot of the time

InvaderX

Jewfinigan

Hey Guys,

Here's a theme song I did for a cartoon I'm working on called 'The Anti-Caking Agent'.

I bought Rytmik so I could get some ideas out while travelling, and it's a great program. The sounds themselves are really good, and limitations are great for creativity.

Edited on by Jewfinigan

Jewfinigan

edhe

Jewfinigan wrote:

Hey Guys,

Here's a theme song I did for a cartoon I'm working on called 'The Anti-Caking Agent'.

I bought Rytmik so I could get some ideas out while travelling, and it's a great program. The sounds themselves are really good, and limitations are great for creativity.

@Jewfinigan That was awesome! I liked that.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Jewfinigan

Thanks man! I like your fat cat theme as well. I actually prefer the Rytmik version over the FL one, it has a certain charm to it.

Jewfinigan

Phazon22

InvaderX wrote:

How do you record the songs? Mine come out bad alot of the time

I use a male to male audio cable to record. you have to fiddle with the settings but it can come out very clear.

Phazon22

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7137-7204 | Nintendo Network ID: PhazonMetroid22

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.