Forums

Topic: Post your Flipnote animations here!

Posts 261 to 280 of 762

Nintendork

koolkitties wrote:

Nintendork wrote:

Ok, here's the result of sound!

If it was just alittle more fluid...

Yeah, sound's not my forte.

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

ItsFuzzyPickles

Black+Fenrir wrote:

yeah so this wasn't working for me on the site, but I'll put it here anyway if you guys can see it. This will be my best illustration for a while. My id is Black_Fenrir so download it if you can't see it.

(Clap Hands at excellent video.)

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Best flipnote ever. By: ME!

Loop it!

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Buster13

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Cryptonic

can someone help me? everytime that i try to upload my flipnotes it says that i dont have permission to upload to that channel and i tried A LOT!!!!! so is there a way to get "permission" or something?

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

ItsFuzzyPickles

Here's my new animation:

What do you think of it? (Bboy especially.)

Please note animation is not completed, the final version will have color on it, plus it'll be a little longer.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

bboy2970

cryptonic wrote:

can someone help me? everytime that i try to upload my flipnotes it says that i dont have permission to upload to that channel and i tried A LOT!!!!! so is there a way to get "permission" or something?

What channel are you trying to upload to?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Cryptonic

Odnetnin wrote:

@cryptonic I think users under 12 need to mail a permission form to Nintendo to get on the site.

but i put 12/17/1990!(hehe sneaky)

"Tiger Man was wise"

bboy2970

@nintendork: much better. Even if the sound isn't outstanding it still makes it a better flipnote to watch. Nice work!
@ballkirby1: Short, but a very nice flipnote. I'm a sucker for Nintendo things!
@buster13: It took a few views to understand what was happening but I get it now. Poor squirrel!
@SSBfan1999: Great improvement over the original! One thing I think would make it better though is if you added a few more frames to the falling drops of rain so that they wouldn't just fly from top to bottom in a split second. Othe rthan that, great work!

Cryptonic

bboy2970 wrote:

cryptonic wrote:

practice channel mostly but i also tried stick figures, weird stuff, hatena official, and a few more

"Tiger Man was wise"

ASDFGHJKL

Woohoo! My lollipop video is now my most popular one!
[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_0908266763F34_000]

ASDFGHJKL

bboy2970

cryptonic wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

cryptonic wrote:

practice channel mostly but i also tried stick figures, weird stuff, hatena official, and a few more

Ummm...try the illustration channel.

ItsFuzzyPickles

bboy2970 wrote:

@nintendork: much better. Even if the sound isn't outstanding it still makes it a better flipnote to watch. Nice work!
@ballkirby1: Short, but a very nice flipnote. I'm a sucker for Nintendo things!
@buster13: It took a few views to understand what was happening but I get it now. Poor squirrel!
@SSBfan1999: Great improvement over the original! One thing I think would make it better though is if you added a few more frames to the falling drops of rain so that they wouldn't just fly from top to bottom in a split second. Othe rthan that, great work!

Thank you very much for your opinion on my flipnote. An improved version will be available tommorow (I wish you could add pages between used pages, that means I'll have to make an completely new Flipnotes.). Also, there will be color in the picture.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Cryptonic

bboy2970 wrote:

cryptonic wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

cryptonic wrote:

Ummm...try the illustration channel.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!! thanks bboy!!!

but whats weird is that i didnt get to name it....do you guys name yours when they are submitted?

Edited on by Cryptonic

"Tiger Man was wise"

BleachFan

I might post mine later...but these things take me a while!
One of 'em is a bouncing ball...original, huh?
The one that's taking me the most time is a wishing star one...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

bboy2970

@SSBfan1999: You can put new pages between used pages. Just click the film icon at the top when editing your flipnote. Then click "insert new" to put a new page wherever you want in the strip.
@cryptonic: No problem! To name and add a description to your flipnote, pull it up on the hatena website on your computer, not DSi. Under the flipnote should be a link saying "add/edit title" or something to that effect.
@bleachfan888: Lol. A bouncing ball is what I did for my first ever animation too.

Anyway, here is my latest. Not my best, the "wiggly" look is onj purpose to make it look more "sketchy".
[flipnote:563C37A031CDF893:CDF893_0908A34920397_001]

rafarals

here is my first animation using flipnote , it sucks lol

put it on loop

Edited on by rafarals

rafarals

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.