Forums

Topic: Pop Island: Paperfield - Impressions

Posts 101 to 120 of 120

cheapogamer4life

I've only had a chance to unlock all but one of the extra maps. Japet (I think thats the name of it) is my favorite so far. My first go at it(on crazy) I had to guess which animal would be the best for the map and I ended up picking the worst animal to take on that map. Some how my team came out on top when the match was over and I didnt come in last place in points! Cant wait to unlock the last map.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

KnucklesSonic8

I'm on Japet too. I like it (the second one) because when you're on Playful trying to carry the flag back to your base, you got a long way to go.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

Im waiting for Rhytmic AND these one!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Fliptocat

I got Calypso. It's a bunch of Islands, pretty fun. Has anyone gotten Lou yet? (The last unlockable)
The more I play this, the more I want another Pop Island game. I'm bored right now, so I think I'm gonna make of papercraft of PI's penguin.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

KnucklesSonic8

I just unlocked Luna so I'm almost there.

KnucklesSonic8

Kyloctopus

Did you know that Luna used to be on team colorfull rainbow. (When I first saw it I thought Luna should be almost black)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

piguy101

Oh, wasn't there a contest for paper pop island stuff?

I'm half pig, half man, and half dog.

NintendoCoDGamer

I have a question about this game, is it just CTF or is there combat in the CTF?

Edited on by NintendoCoDGamer

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

suburban_sensei

I just picked the game up, after being on the fence for sometime, because I have very few friends with a DS/DSi. I am so happy I picked this up though, it's freaking addictive. So anybody who is worried about not having anybody to play with; stop worrying, because it's just as fun to play against the A.I. I am having such a good time with the game, that maybe in the future, I may buy the original so that I can unlock more maps/characters for owning both.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Sylverstone

suburban_sensei wrote:

I just picked the game up, after being on the fence for sometime, because I have very few friends with a DS/DSi. I am so happy I picked this up though, it's freaking addictive. So anybody who is worried about not having anybody to play with; stop worrying, because it's just as fun to play against the A.I. I am having such a good time with the game, that maybe in the future, I may buy the original so that I can unlock more maps/characters for owning both.

Great job!

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

Glad to hear of someone else (besides myself) enjoy this game even when playing by themselves.

KnucklesSonic8

suburban_sensei

It's a shame, KnucklesSonic, that there is no wi-fi, so that people like us that don't have friends with DSi's, could play against each other. Still such a solid game, so I won't really knock it too hard for lacking wi-fi. I just had a question for people who own both titles though, how does it know you own both to unlock the extra stuff?

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

KnucklesSonic8

Just like with myNotebook releases, the game can sense its presence if it's on the DSi Menu.

KnucklesSonic8

LuWiiGi

I enjoyed it, but it was a missed opportunity. They could have done so much more with the game (online multiplayer, more modes and items, etc.). Also, the maps were all so similar! Also, I feel sorry for Corbie, because the jet fighter Corb is easily the worst character in the game (awful turning, slow with a flag), which really doesn't do Corbie justice. What's your high score? Mine's 521.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

KnucklesSonic8

That's a really impressive score! Kudos to you!

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.