Forums

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,311

turtlelink

Make at least 3-6 of them be level 50 or above, Tj.
That should be fine.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LordJumpMad

Nickvp95 wrote:

definitely use a Zoroark to beat the elite four! hes a boss

Phhfff..
A Real Man would beat The Elite four with just Magiakrps alone!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Rensch

Tj92 wrote:

Question: Will level 50 pokemon be enough to challenge the Pokemon League? I'm currently training and I don't want a nasty surprise if I make it to the champion and find that I'm under leveled.

At least level 45 is recommended. Level 50 is more that high enough. The Elite Four all have Pokémon of either lv.48 or lv.50.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

TeeJay

Now I have to train an Elgyem because of the dark and physic type Elite Four trainers. >.> Of course, that's one of the only types I haven't trained extensively during my journey so I have to start from scratch. >.> grumble grumble grumble...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LordJumpMad

@Tj
you do know that Elgyem is an physic pokemon, and is weak to Dark types.
But that dosn't really matter what pokemon you bring to the fight the Elite Four, I did just fine with my pokes at Lv40.
My Darmanitan was all I need to win.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Rensch

Dark, Ghost, Bug, Flying and Psychic are the key types against the Elite Four.

With a Dark-type Pokémon with Ghost-type moves you will do great against Shauntal and Caitlin.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

TeeJay

JumpMad wrote:

@Tj
you do know that Elgyem is an physic pokemon, and is weak to Dark types.
But that dosn't really matter what pokemon you bring to the fight the Elite Four, I did just fine with my pokes at Lv40.
My Darmanitan was all I need to win.

That's why I have Golett and Deino.

With Elgyem I can go against the fighting and ghost type Elite Four members (I don't know their names yet) and with Gollet I can go against the Dark one, once it's trained.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Yasume

I just had the most awesome match ever! I beat a guy in random matchup who had 2070 wins and 5 stars with 2-0. I only had 4 wins and 8 losses (yeah, I suck), but I managed to beat him (lady luck was on my side for a change). If anyone wants to check the battle video, here it is:

70-86331-51884

And I would love to watch some battles from the NintendoLife users here, so please post some battle videos here. Maybe we can give each other advice or something.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

turtlelink

Yasume wrote:

I just had the most awesome match ever! I beat a guy in random matchup who had 2070 wins and 5 stars with 2-0. I only had 4 wins and 8 losses (yeah, I suck), but I managed to beat him (lady luck was on my side for a change). If anyone wants to check the battle video, here it is:

70-86331-51884

And I would love to watch some battles from the NintendoLife users here, so please post some battle videos here. Maybe we can give each other advice or something.

Look!

Vs. SonicMaster Code: 84-09867-43945
Vs. Y2Josh Code: 51-76534-10605

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Cryptonic

@Tj I beat the Elite Four with none of my pokemon even on level 50. But then again, that was because Scrafty is one of the best pokemon ever made. It really isn't that hard.

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

TwilightV

Finally got Glaceon saved to my account for when the Dream World launches! :3

TwilightV

Joeynator3000

TwilightV wrote:

...Whenever that happens...T_T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cryptonic

TwilightV wrote:

That game is impossible!!! I always lose! When you lose a level you start all over. Its so frustrating! D:

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

TeeJay

cryptonic wrote:

@Tj I beat the Elite Four with none of my pokemon even on level 50. But then again, that was because Scrafty is one of the best pokemon ever made. It really isn't that hard.

Yeah, I love my Scrafty. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that opinion.

TwilightV

cryptonic wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

That game is impossible!!! I always lose! When you lose a level you start all over. Its so frustrating! D:

Yeah, it took me a few attempts (even with my computer no longer acting up). There's 4 levels, and be sure you only collect the orbs for the one you want to get (got Jolteon with my first successful play & had to start over). The slow down, paddle stick & paddle extend orbs were helpful too.

TwilightV

LordJumpMad

turtlelink wrote:

Yasume wrote:

70-86331-51884

Look!

Vs. SonicMaster Code: 84-09867-43945
Vs. Y2Josh Code: 51-76534-10605

Where do you get your video number?

HandheldGuru97

Sorry have jumped but I have this and got it on the launch. overall this is my favorite Pokemon title even if is a little short I'd give a 9.5/10, I have Black and have put in about 50 hours.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

CanisWolfred

Hey, I finally started playing Pokemon Black, and I must say: Wow, does this game look gorgous! The Cities and the forests all look very nice, and it's cool seeing all the tall buildings and hills in this game is pretty sweet. Not to mention the battle animations.

With that out of the way, I'm actually having trouble getting into this game. I know I just need to give it time, but I just don't feel driven to go on. Seriously, I'm only an hour or two in, and I'm already bored with it, and somehow the story in this game hasn't made things more compelling either, like I expected it to. I'll try my best to keep going, though. I think I'm starting to feel some motivation coming on.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.