DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 941 to 960 of 1,380

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

941. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

@JumpMad:
I just love the rarity of a shiny Pokemon. Sure the chances of getting one are extremely slim and unreasonable but that just makes one that much more special when you finally get it! Also, I am VERY overstocked with Charmanders. lol. Anyone want one? They're free! I guess I could just turn a couple of 'em into Charizards and use them as bargaining chips on the GTS :D

Can I get a female charmie?? I have all 3 Unova starters and the "pokerus" My FC is : 081930487850

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

942. Posted:

lielie wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

@JumpMad:
I just love the rarity of a shiny Pokemon. Sure the chances of getting one are extremely slim and unreasonable but that just makes one that much more special when you finally get it! Also, I am VERY overstocked with Charmanders. lol. Anyone want one? They're free! I guess I could just turn a couple of 'em into Charizards and use them as bargaining chips on the GTS :D

Can I get a female charmie?? I have all 3 Unova starters and the "pokerus" My FC is : 081930487850

Why yes you can :) Lucky you, out of all those Charmanders I bred, only 2 of them came out female! I still need Snivy as far as starters go. I can trade right now if you can! My code is: 3825-8000-3074

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

943. Posted:

Alright h/o gotta hatch one. What gender do you want it??

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

944. Posted:

Doesn't matter to me. Whatever hatches from the egg is fine ;)

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

945. Posted:

K im ready lets trade! It's taking a long time for the PKrus to infect so the Snivy will be regular one but when i can get one infected i let ya know and will trade again.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

946. Posted:

Nah, that's ok. No need to do more than is necessary! I already have a few Pokerus infected Pokemon in my PC that I keep for backup :3 Anyway, I'm in Wi-Fi club now!

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

947. Posted:

am i doing something wrong?? all it says is seeking

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

948. Posted:

Hmmm....Are you in the Wi-Fi club(Girl in the middle on the 2nd floor of the Pokecenter)?

EDIT: It just said "lielie wants to trade with you!" then instantly switched to "lielie did not respond" o_O

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

949. Posted:

yup and i can see you too

Yea yours also says disconnect hmm weird

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

950. Posted:

Oh. talk to my character like you would anyone in the game

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

951. Posted:

@lielie and @bboy2970
Move this conversation to this thread instead.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

952. Posted:

Finally it worked! Thank for the Snivy :)

@Dragoon Trainer: Sorry bout that :3

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

953. Posted:

Awesome thanks for the trade!

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

954. Posted:

The launch of the Global Link website has been delayed even further due to the recent events in Japan causing energy shortages. Understandable but too bad... :(

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

955. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

The launch of the Global Link website has been delayed even further due to the recent events in Japan causing energy shortages. Understandable but too bad... :(

Totally uderstandable, but some people are acting like total idiots. I was shocked to see lines like "that's just great, dw delayed because of some stupid earthquake". Some guy on Backloggery even shouted (used the option "shout") a comment about him being so angry that the Dreamworld is delayed and that some kind of tournament is going to be cancelled.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Highwinter

956. Posted:

Without meaning any disrespect to what's happened in Japan, I don't really understand why it caused a delay. I'm pretty sure America and Europe run from different servers from Japan, so it really didn't need to be a worldwide delay. I also think they're going to suffer from this.. It's something that was very clearly supposed to be present from launch and now most players will have moved on by the time it finally launches.

I won't throw a tantrum like some people have, but it's disappointing.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

957. Posted:

Yasume wrote:

Rensch wrote:

The launch of the Global Link website has been delayed even further due to the recent events in Japan causing energy shortages. Understandable but too bad... :(

Totally uderstandable, but some people are acting like total idiots. I was shocked to see lines like "that's just great, dw delayed because of some stupid earthquake". Some guy on Backloggery even shouted (used the option "shout") a comment about him being so angry that the Dreamworld is delayed and that some kind of tournament is going to be cancelled.

Now thats just wrong.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

958. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Yasume wrote:

Rensch wrote:

The launch of the Global Link website has been delayed even further due to the recent events in Japan causing energy shortages. Understandable but too bad... :(

Totally uderstandable, but some people are acting like total idiots. I was shocked to see lines like "that's just great, dw delayed because of some stupid earthquake". Some guy on Backloggery even shouted (used the option "shout") a comment about him being so angry that the Dreamworld is delayed and that some kind of tournament is going to be cancelled.

Now thats just wrong.

Their so meny people in this world that are heart-less, and could carless for others well being.
We have over 200 people in American who are billionaires (like Donald Trump, who will soon run for President in 2012) have not yet helped at all with any of the world's problems but, only else under pay people.
So far we only raise 4 Million for the earthquake, and that was only done by us the people.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

959. Posted:

I'm one Pokemon away from completing the Unova dex. It's Kyurem. I don't know why I'm even bothering to complete the Pokedex this time around since I never do. I"m also more then half way through the national dex,hurray!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TKOWL

960. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm one Pokemon away from completing the Unova dex. It's Kyurem. I don't know why I'm even bothering to complete the Pokedex this time around since I never do. I"m also more then half way through the national dex,hurray!

Congrats! Here's a tip: Paralizing any Pokemon makes them about 100 times easier to catch.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL