DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,375

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

901. Posted:

Is it a good idea to increase defense on week Pokemon, or just add it to their attacks and speed.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

902. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Is it a good idea to increase defense on week Pokemon, or just add it to their attacks and speed.

That depends. Check online to see what stat it excels in, improve that stat, and make a strategy with that Pokemon. Thats what I do.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

sykotek

903. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Untitled

:O
time
:D
Sieg Spell!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

904. Posted:

I guess the GTS is easy to trick with Hack Pokemon.
I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|
Oddly, their are alot of trades that don't make any sense, I got a Lv100 Dusknoir for a Lv1 Magikarp.
somebody ready wanted that Magikarp, and I saw more trades like it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

905. Posted:

In D/P GTS Magikarp was the first that comes up in the list when your seeking a pokemon. So in theory its the fastest way if you picked magikarp and attempt the clone glitch. I lost a pokemon trying this shortcut (except I ask for a lvl 100 one). You actually can catch a level 100 magikarp in D/P, so that pissed me off even more but hey at least it was legitimate XD.

From the research I done the clone glitch does not work in B/W but I guess thats not stopping people from trying.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NFreak007

906. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

I guess the GTS is easy to trick with Hack Pokemon.
I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|

I've seen things like that before on HeartGold. What are they?

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

907. Posted:

NFreak007 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

I guess the GTS is easy to trick with Hack Pokemon.
I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|

I've seen things like that before on HeartGold. What are they?

Those are hacked? I always thought that was just one pokemon named with another Pokemon's name and it confused the GTS. Like that Mewtwo you found just so happened to have been named Snivy.

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NFreak007

908. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

NFreak007 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

I guess the GTS is easy to trick with Hack Pokemon.
I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|

I've seen things like that before on HeartGold. What are they?

Those are hacked? I always thought that was just one pokemon named with another Pokemon's name and it confused the GTS. Like that Mewtwo you found just so happened to have been named Snivy.

No, it can't be that. The way you search for Pokemon on the GTS is by their species name, so searching for 'Snivy' should just get you Snivys, not matter what they're called.

Edited on by NFreak007

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

909. Posted:

NFreak007 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

NFreak007 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

I guess the GTS is easy to trick with Hack Pokemon.
I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|

I've seen things like that before on HeartGold. What are they?

Those are hacked? I always thought that was just one pokemon named with another Pokemon's name and it confused the GTS. Like that Mewtwo you found just so happened to have been named Snivy.

No, it can't be that. The way you search for Pokemon on the GTS is by their species name, so searching for 'Snivy' should just get you Snivys, not matter what they're called.

Yeah I doubt nicknames could fool the GTS that easily, lol. I've never really used that thing though, back on HeartGold I remember only using it just to get Groudon, that's about it...I may use it again to switch Reshiram out with Zekrom...or whatever they're called. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

910. Posted:

When do new Item traders appear in Anville?? is it like a season thing? The NPCs made it sound like it was weekly.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

melvin2898

911. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

SonicMaster wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Really? I could have sworn I tried that (and using the bike)

fixed :P

Untitled

*Time

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter: Melvin2898

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

912. Posted:

lielie wrote:

When do new Item traders appear in Anville?? is it like a season thing? The NPCs made it sound like it was weekly.

Weekends. Like today. I went to Anville Town and there really wasn't any offer I liked. 20 Pokeballs for 1 Full Restore? Nah, I'll pass (20 Pokeballs don't come cheap priced @ 200 when Full Restore is 3000 simply).

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

913. Posted:

I know its weekends but i mean when do traders change or are they always the same??

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

914. Posted:

My friends visited today and they got me Pokemon Black, just like they said they would! Yes!! I started trying to get a shiny starter on my friend's DS Lite, but of course, no luck. I really wasn't expecting to find one on the first day after only about 20 resets. (Sigh) Now I have to wait until the 3DS comes out to continue my attempt at a shiny Snivy. :|

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

915. Posted:

I beat the game,hurray. I'm on route 12 now. Just caught a bunch of Johto pokemon.This was an awesome game.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pogocoop

916. Posted:

I just caught my first Shiny!!!! It was an Elgyem!

This makes up for that Shiny lairon Using Roar in Emerald!

Anyone wanna trade? Shiny for Shiny?

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

917. Posted:

@pogocoop: :O Curse you and everyone else who has found a shiny in Black or White!! I've only ever caught 2 shinies. A worthless Mr. Mime and a Roselia. I don't even like those Pokemon!! I just want a shiny of a Pokemon I actually like......I would give anything for a shiny Charizard......Anyway, my whining aside, congrats on your catch! :D

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

918. Posted:

Well everyone, I finally was able to snatch a Japanese Ditto from the GTS this morning. I now begin my quest to breed up a shiny Charmander and get my long wanted shiny Charizard. Wish me luck all!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

919. Posted:

The Random Matchup feature just made me realize how much I suck at competitive battles.:P I played 4 matches in a row and lost all 4 of them and there was only 1 strong opponent in my opinion. One match in particular was really embarrassing, because I'm pretty sure that her Pokémon were not EV trained. She 1HKO my Zoroark with a Zangoose (with no items attached!) using Strength and her Salamence killed my Nidoking with Fly. I felt so stupid losing to that girl. >.< Especially because I couldn't knock out any of her Pokémon.

In another match with some guy I was probably better, but he managed to win with 2-0 in the end, because I had so much bad luck. If anyone wants to give me some advice, here's the video:

43 - 13911 - 26409

Here are the details of the Pokémon I used:

Zoroark
@Life Orb

IVs 28/x/1/29/27-28/31
Evs 252 SPD 252 SPA 4 HP
Nature: Timid
Ability: Illusion

Night Daze
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Nasty Plot

Azelf
@Rocky Helmet (original item is Life Orb, but I had to change it due to Item Clause)

IVs 21-22/x/20-21/28-29/22-23/23-24
EVs 252 SPD 252 SPA 4 HP
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate

Energy Ball
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot

Feraligatr
@Choice Band

IVs 23-25/21-23/24-26/x/25-27/28-30
EVs 252 ATK 252 SPDEF 4 HP
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent

Dragon Claw
Crunch
Ice Punch
Waterfall

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

920. Posted:

Overall, I think it was really good. It did annoy me how you had to connect to Black to get more Pokes in White forest, though...

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked