DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

901. Posted:

I'm kinda wishing the Pokemon from previous generations weren't available...

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Rensch

902. Posted:

lielie wrote:

Yea it is kind of risky, Nintendo did eventually released the DPP legendary pokes as event pokemon but never the key item. Thankfully with the Victini event that practice is finally over.

There was Oak's Letter to get Shaymin that was distributed via the ionternet.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

903. Posted:

SonicMaster wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Really? I could have sworn I tried that (and using the bike)

fixed :P

Untitled

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

904. Posted:

When you guys EVE train what do you do. Increase existing stats or increase weak stats.

Also how come some stats are blue and white when you look at them in the summary.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

905. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

When you guys EVE train what do you do. Increase existing stats or increase weak stats.

Also how come some stats are blue and white when you look at them in the summary.

Increase the increased stat.

If the stat is blue, thats the lowered stat. If it is red, its the increased stat.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

906. Posted:

Is it a good idea to increase defense on week Pokemon, or just add it to their attacks and speed.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

907. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Is it a good idea to increase defense on week Pokemon, or just add it to their attacks and speed.

That depends. Check online to see what stat it excels in, improve that stat, and make a strategy with that Pokemon. Thats what I do.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

sykotek

908. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Untitled

:O
time
:D
Sieg Spell!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

909. Posted:

I guess the GTS is easy to trick with Hack Pokemon.
I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|
Oddly, their are alot of trades that don't make any sense, I got a Lv100 Dusknoir for a Lv1 Magikarp.
somebody ready wanted that Magikarp, and I saw more trades like it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

910. Posted:

In D/P GTS Magikarp was the first that comes up in the list when your seeking a pokemon. So in theory its the fastest way if you picked magikarp and attempt the clone glitch. I lost a pokemon trying this shortcut (except I ask for a lvl 100 one). You actually can catch a level 100 magikarp in D/P, so that pissed me off even more but hey at least it was legitimate XD.

From the research I done the clone glitch does not work in B/W but I guess thats not stopping people from trying.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

NFreak007

911. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

I was looking for a Snivy, and I found one that had a picture of Mewtwo on it, feels like pokemon D/P again.....:|

I've seen things like that before on HeartGold. What are they?

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

912. Posted:

NFreak007 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Those are hacked? I always thought that was just one pokemon named with another Pokemon's name and it confused the GTS. Like that Mewtwo you found just so happened to have been named Snivy.

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

NFreak007

913. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

NFreak007 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Those are hacked? I always thought that was just one pokemon named with another Pokemon's name and it confused the GTS. Like that Mewtwo you found just so happened to have been named Snivy.

No, it can't be that. The way you search for Pokemon on the GTS is by their species name, so searching for 'Snivy' should just get you Snivys, not matter what they're called.

Edited on by NFreak007

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage

Mizore

914. Posted:

NFreak007 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

NFreak007 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

No, it can't be that. The way you search for Pokemon on the GTS is by their species name, so searching for 'Snivy' should just get you Snivys, not matter what they're called.

Yeah I doubt nicknames could fool the GTS that easily, lol. I've never really used that thing though, back on HeartGold I remember only using it just to get Groudon, that's about it...I may use it again to switch Reshiram out with Zekrom...or whatever they're called. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

915. Posted:

When do new Item traders appear in Anville?? is it like a season thing? The NPCs made it sound like it was weekly.

AuthorMessage

melvin2898

916. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

SonicMaster wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Really? I could have sworn I tried that (and using the bike)

fixed :P

Untitled

*Time

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter: Melvin2898

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

917. Posted:

lielie wrote:

When do new Item traders appear in Anville?? is it like a season thing? The NPCs made it sound like it was weekly.

Weekends. Like today. I went to Anville Town and there really wasn't any offer I liked. 20 Pokeballs for 1 Full Restore? Nah, I'll pass (20 Pokeballs don't come cheap priced @ 200 when Full Restore is 3000 simply).

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

918. Posted:

I know its weekends but i mean when do traders change or are they always the same??

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

919. Posted:

My friends visited today and they got me Pokemon Black, just like they said they would! Yes!! I started trying to get a shiny starter on my friend's DS Lite, but of course, no luck. I really wasn't expecting to find one on the first day after only about 20 resets. (Sigh) Now I have to wait until the 3DS comes out to continue my attempt at a shiny Snivy. :|

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

920. Posted:

I beat the game,hurray. I'm on route 12 now. Just caught a bunch of Johto pokemon.This was an awesome game.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery