DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,380

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Raylax

881. Posted:

The Wings aren't much like Vitamins - they only add a single EV (as opposed to the 10 a Vitamin gives you), but they can be used all the way up to the full 255 EVs (Vitamins stop working once you've reached 100 EVs in a single stat)

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

882. Posted:

Raylax wrote:

The Wings aren't much like Vitamins - they only add a single EV (as opposed to the 10 a Vitamin gives you), but they can be used all the way up to the full 255 EVs (Vitamins stop working once you've reached 100 EVs in a single stat)

The Wings are good for selling, you get alot of money out of them.
and I already max out my pokemon EV, hopefuly it will work out right.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

883. Posted:

Those feathers are a fantastic addition since they're so easy to get.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

884. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Rensch wrote:

Is that possible. Many people hack the Pokémon games you know. But it'd be funny if it happened.

Hack pokemon can't be traded or be put in the New GTS.
You also can go online with it.
So in other words, cheaters never win, be happy with the Pokemons you have now.

Not so sure about that. I read a thread last week about a guy that received a shiny Zorua w/ Lucky Egg by the use of the GTS. I doubt that someone will give a shiny like that to a random person. I believe that cheaters/hackers can still PokeSav a Pokemon in a way that it looks legit.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

885. Posted:

I've seen a few very suspicious shinies on the GTS.

What they really should fix, though, is the possibility of requesting things like a Lv. 5 Zekrom. This is impossible without hacking. They should make restrictions for certain non-breedable Pokémon. This could reduce hacks as well. Why are there restrictions on gender for Pokémon like Jynx or Mr. Mime, which are only obtainable in one gender, but not on levels. You can't legally get a Zekrom at lv. 5 so why allow the player to ask for it. If you get one like that, it's hacked.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

886. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

I've seen a few very suspicious shinies on the GTS.

What they really should fix, though, is the possibility of requesting things like a Lv. 5 Zekrom. This is impossible without hacking. They should make restrictions for certain non-breedable Pokémon. This could reduce hacks as well. Why are there restrictions on gender for Pokémon like Jynx or Mr. Mime, which are only obtainable in one gender, but not on levels. You can't legally get a Zekrom at lv. 5 so why allow the player to ask for it. If you get one like that, it's hacked.

I don't understand why people bother to ask for a Reshiram/Zekrom Lv. 9 and under anyway. Is it to tease? I don't get it. :S

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

887. Posted:

Yasume wrote:

Rensch wrote:

I've seen a few very suspicious shinies on the GTS.

What they really should fix, though, is the possibility of requesting things like a Lv. 5 Zekrom. This is impossible without hacking. They should make restrictions for certain non-breedable Pokémon. This could reduce hacks as well. Why are there restrictions on gender for Pokémon like Jynx or Mr. Mime, which are only obtainable in one gender, but not on levels. You can't legally get a Zekrom at lv. 5 so why allow the player to ask for it. If you get one like that, it's hacked.

I don't understand why people bother to ask for a Reshiram/Zekrom Lv. 9 and under anyway. Is it to tease? I don't get it. :S

do you remeber the Lv5 mew trade?
I got one for ask for it, didn't think they were real?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

888. Posted:

The reason people ask for lv 9 legendaries is because it is impossible and there trying to clone there pokemon without the risk of losing it. Does the clone glitch even work in B/W??

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

889. Posted:

lielie wrote:

The reason people ask for lv 9 legendaries is because it is impossible and there trying to clone there pokemon without a risk of losing it. Does the clone glitch even work in B/W??

As far as I know it doesn't. I'm 100% sure that someone will find out how to clone eventually though.

2 days ago someone found out how to get a free Zorua without the event. If anyone is interested, here's the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/5...

@Jumpmad: Lvl 5 Mew? Not sure what you mean.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

890. Posted:

Yea or still find a way to get to event legendaries locations without the need of the item. IN DPP You can reach any of the legendaries by simply using your bike to create a "void"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8se6l3JR0&feature=channe...

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yasume

891. Posted:

lielie wrote:

Yea or still find a way to get to event legendaries locations without the need of the item. IN DPP You can reach any of the legendaries by simply using your bike to create a "void"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8se6l3JR0&feature=channe...

o_o

Definitely not going to try that, since it may erase your game data if you mess it up.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

892. Posted:

Yea it is kind of risky, Nintendo did eventually released the DPP legendary pokes as event pokemon but never the key item. Thankfully with the Victini event that practice is finally over.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

893. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Just get them if you run into them, trying to get them on purpose is wasting precious time of your life. The Masuda method is only a technique that makes an infinitely low chance of it happening slightly less of an infinitely low chance of it happening.

Wow,in HG I used the Masuda method(and back then I didn't even know about it,this was a coincidence) and I got a shiny elekid on the first egg. Guess I must have been lucky.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

894. Posted:

Anyone know a good STAB move for Scolipede? I'm thinking megahorn and poison jab. But I won't be using it competitively, because Accelgor outclasses it.

Edited on by lockd

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Swiket

895. Posted:

You could use X-Scissor if you prefer its 100% accuracy.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

896. Posted:

SPOILERS (In a way) How do you get passed the sinkholes in the Cave Relic? D: SPOILER/end

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Swiket

897. Posted:

Don't run over them. Just walk.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

898. Posted:

Really? I could have sword I tried that (and using the bike)

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Swiket

899. Posted:

If you walk towards the center you'll sink. Just stay along the edges of the sinkhole

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonicMaster

900. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Really? I could have sworn I tried that (and using the bike)

fixed :P

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked