DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

Rensch

821. Posted:

Wow Scypher, that is truly amazing!

BTW: I've caught all pokémon in the Unova Pokédex!!! Took me less than two weeks. Kneel before me puny poké-mortals, KNEEL!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

822. Posted:

That is so sad :'(

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

823. Posted:

When I get Pokemon Black, I'm going to get myself a shiny Snivy! Think I can do it before the Victini event ends?

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Yasume

824. Posted:

@Scypher: Touching indeed. You better hold on to that mail.

Tj92 wrote:

When I get Pokemon Black, I'm going to get myself a shiny Snivy! Think I can do it before the Victini event ends?

You shouldn't do that, because it might never happen. The odds will always be 1/8192 when you soft reset and that is a very small chance.

@Jumpmad: I can trade between now and 2 hours or so.

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

Swiket

825. Posted:

Scypher wrote:

I had a very touching experience today. I went on the GTS attempting to get a Japanese Ditto, since it increases the likelihood of obtaining a shiny Pokemon through breeding. The guy was offering a Ditto for a Ditto, so I jumped on board right away (you don't find deals like that easily on the GTS, it's all Zekrom level 9 and under). Attached to the Ditto was mail. I opened it up and here's what it said:
Untitled
My heart sank for a moment, but now I realize that I too can be a "HERO" and lend a "HELPING HAND".to Japan.

I saw that on /vp/.

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

826. Posted:

The Trolls on 4Chan are the last people you call for help :|
your better off posting it on /b/

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

827. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

If you want to do that, you can go ahead and download the Liberty Pass. I did before I started and had to reset several times to get a desireable nature and description for my Oshawott. After that, I just picked the LP up from the deliveryman.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

828. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

If you want to do that, you can go ahead and download the Liberty Pass. I did before I started and had to reset several times to get a desireable nature and description for my Oshawott. After that, I just picked the LP up from the deliveryman.

Wait, so if I download the liberty pass, it will stay in my game no matter how many times I reset, as long as I have the wonder card?

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

You shouldn't do that, because it might never happen. The odds will always be 1/8192 when you soft reset and that is a very small chance.

Or it could happen after my first few tries! :o
But seriously, lots of people have done it before, why can't I give it a shot?

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

829. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Wait, so if I download the liberty pass, it will stay in my game no matter how many times I reset, as long as I have the wonder card?

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yes, but I think you can only pick it up once. I would advise you not experiment with that, just to be safe. :3

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

830. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yes, but I think you can only pick it up once. I would advise you not experiment with that, just to be safe. :3

I understand what you're saying. It will always be there in the game ready to be picked up as long as I have the wonder card, but I can only pick it up once.

In that case, I'll download the liberty pass, then come back to pick it up once I get my shiny Snivy.

Am I correct?

AuthorMessage

Yasume

831. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

I'm not saying you can't, but you just need to keep it in mind. You will feel very satisfied if you succeed though.;)

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

832. Posted:

Yush. :3

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

833. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

JafriYakin wrote:

I was wondering......are there shiny Pokemon in this game?
I want to know

Si.
It's just they only appear when grass are rustling. You will know it's shiny if the grass sparkles.

Oh, and I'm not entirely sure if it's ONLY when grass rustle and shine when they appear.

It's not only when the grass rustles. I got my Shiny Shuckle from a regular dark patch of grass.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Swiket

834. Posted:

There is no sparkling grass in B/W. That was only in Sinnoh, and that was just if you were using the PokeRader.

Rustling grass usually means there's an Audino.

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

835. Posted:

I'm glad there are no visual gender differences in B/W. I really didn't like it when my Diamond Pokedex displayed female Pikachu...

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Swiket

836. Posted:

...there are gender differences, some more obvious than others (Unfezant and Frillish):
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/genderdifference.shtml

But you can change what sprite the Pokedex displays.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

837. Posted:

TwilightV wrote:

I'm glad there are no visual gender differences in B/W. I really didn't like it when my Diamond Pokedex displayed female Pikachu...

...Not really sure what you're talking about...and I like the female Pikachu and ts heart-like tail, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

838. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

...Not really sure what you're talking about...and I like the female Pikachu and ts heart-like tail, lol.

A Pokedex entry's main picture (the one you see while scrolling through entries) is determined by the gender of the PKMN you first encounter. I like it too, but I really wanted the male displayed... XP

Edit: And this was the first time I realized this (also after I had saved lol).

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

839. Posted:

Any of you guys planning some kind of challenge run for your second play of the game on the other version?? Like for example not running away from any battle or not using fly as a shortcut.

Speaking of HMs i received a pokemon with Surf and I can use it right away. Can all Hms be used right away or is Surf Hm requirement an early gym badge.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

840. Posted:

All HMs can be used upon receiving them this time around. Badges only determine the LVL trade PKMN can get before becoming unruly.

TwilightV