Forums

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,311

Rensch

Is that possible. Many people hack the Pokémon games you know. But it'd be funny if it happened.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

ELI-ASH

It's possible just like that Hoenn trainer in RS that you help catch a Ralts.If your lucky(or unlucky?) enough the Ralts can be a shiny.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

LordJumpMad

Rensch wrote:

Is that possible. Many people hack the Pokémon games you know. But it'd be funny if it happened.

Hack pokemon can't be traded or be put in the New GTS.
You also can go online with it.
So in other words, cheaters never win, be happy with the Pokemons you have now.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Raylax

The Wings aren't much like Vitamins - they only add a single EV (as opposed to the 10 a Vitamin gives you), but they can be used all the way up to the full 255 EVs (Vitamins stop working once you've reached 100 EVs in a single stat)

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

LordJumpMad

Raylax wrote:

The Wings aren't much like Vitamins - they only add a single EV (as opposed to the 10 a Vitamin gives you), but they can be used all the way up to the full 255 EVs (Vitamins stop working once you've reached 100 EVs in a single stat)

The Wings are good for selling, you get alot of money out of them.
and I already max out my pokemon EV, hopefuly it will work out right.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Rensch

Those feathers are a fantastic addition since they're so easy to get.

Yasume

JumpMad wrote:

Rensch wrote:

Hack pokemon can't be traded or be put in the New GTS.
You also can go online with it.
So in other words, cheaters never win, be happy with the Pokemons you have now.

Not so sure about that. I read a thread last week about a guy that received a shiny Zorua w/ Lucky Egg by the use of the GTS. I doubt that someone will give a shiny like that to a random person. I believe that cheaters/hackers can still PokeSav a Pokemon in a way that it looks legit.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

Rensch

I've seen a few very suspicious shinies on the GTS.

What they really should fix, though, is the possibility of requesting things like a Lv. 5 Zekrom. This is impossible without hacking. They should make restrictions for certain non-breedable Pokémon. This could reduce hacks as well. Why are there restrictions on gender for Pokémon like Jynx or Mr. Mime, which are only obtainable in one gender, but not on levels. You can't legally get a Zekrom at lv. 5 so why allow the player to ask for it. If you get one like that, it's hacked.

Yasume

Rensch wrote:

What they really should fix, though, is the possibility of requesting things like a Lv. 5 Zekrom. This is impossible without hacking. They should make restrictions for certain non-breedable Pokémon. This could reduce hacks as well. Why are there restrictions on gender for Pokémon like Jynx or Mr. Mime, which are only obtainable in one gender, but not on levels. You can't legally get a Zekrom at lv. 5 so why allow the player to ask for it. If you get one like that, it's hacked.

I don't understand why people bother to ask for a Reshiram/Zekrom Lv. 9 and under anyway. Is it to tease? I don't get it. :S

LordJumpMad

Yasume wrote:

Rensch wrote:

I don't understand why people bother to ask for a Reshiram/Zekrom Lv. 9 and under anyway. Is it to tease? I don't get it. :S

do you remeber the Lv5 mew trade?
I got one for ask for it, didn't think they were real?

ELI-ASH

The reason people ask for lv 9 legendaries is because it is impossible and there trying to clone there pokemon without the risk of losing it. Does the clone glitch even work in B/W??

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Yasume

lielie wrote:

The reason people ask for lv 9 legendaries is because it is impossible and there trying to clone there pokemon without a risk of losing it. Does the clone glitch even work in B/W??

As far as I know it doesn't. I'm 100% sure that someone will find out how to clone eventually though.

2 days ago someone found out how to get a free Zorua without the event. If anyone is interested, here's the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/5...

@Jumpmad: Lvl 5 Mew? Not sure what you mean.

ELI-ASH

Yea or still find a way to get to event legendaries locations without the need of the item. IN DPP You can reach any of the legendaries by simply using your bike to create a "void"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8se6l3JR0&feature=channe...

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Yasume

lielie wrote:

Yea or still find a way to get to event legendaries locations without the need of the item. IN DPP You can reach any of the legendaries by simply using your bike to create a "void"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8se6l3JR0&feature=channe...

o_o

Definitely not going to try that, since it may erase your game data if you mess it up.

ELI-ASH

Yea it is kind of risky, Nintendo did eventually released the DPP legendary pokes as event pokemon but never the key item. Thankfully with the Victini event that practice is finally over.

Retro_on_theGo

Rensch wrote:

Just get them if you run into them, trying to get them on purpose is wasting precious time of your life. The Masuda method is only a technique that makes an infinitely low chance of it happening slightly less of an infinitely low chance of it happening.

Wow,in HG I used the Masuda method(and back then I didn't even know about it,this was a coincidence) and I got a shiny elekid on the first egg. Guess I must have been lucky.

turtlelink

SPOILERS (In a way) How do you get passed the sinkholes in the Cave Relic? D: SPOILER/end

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SonicMaster

turtlelink wrote:

Really? I could have sworn I tried that (and using the bike)

fixed

SonicMaster

komicturtle

I'm kinda wishing the Pokemon from previous generations weren't available...

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.