Forums

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,311

TeeJay

When I get Pokemon Black, I'm going to get myself a shiny Snivy! Think I can do it before the Victini event ends?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Yasume

@Scypher: Touching indeed. You better hold on to that mail.

Tj92 wrote:

When I get Pokemon Black, I'm going to get myself a shiny Snivy! Think I can do it before the Victini event ends?

You shouldn't do that, because it might never happen. The odds will always be 1/8192 when you soft reset and that is a very small chance.

@Jumpmad: I can trade between now and 2 hours or so.

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

LordJumpMad

The Trolls on 4Chan are the last people you call for help
your better off posting it on /b/

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TwilightV

Tj92 wrote:

If you want to do that, you can go ahead and download the Liberty Pass. I did before I started and had to reset several times to get a desireable nature and description for my Oshawott. After that, I just picked the LP up from the deliveryman.

TwilightV

TeeJay

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

If you want to do that, you can go ahead and download the Liberty Pass. I did before I started and had to reset several times to get a desireable nature and description for my Oshawott. After that, I just picked the LP up from the deliveryman.

Wait, so if I download the liberty pass, it will stay in my game no matter how many times I reset, as long as I have the wonder card?

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

You shouldn't do that, because it might never happen. The odds will always be 1/8192 when you soft reset and that is a very small chance.

Or it could happen after my first few tries!
But seriously, lots of people have done it before, why can't I give it a shot?

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TwilightV

Tj92 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Wait, so if I download the liberty pass, it will stay in my game no matter how many times I reset, as long as I have the wonder card?

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yes, but I think you can only pick it up once. I would advise you not experiment with that, just to be safe. :3

TwilightV

TeeJay

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yes, but I think you can only pick it up once. I would advise you not experiment with that, just to be safe. :3

I understand what you're saying. It will always be there in the game ready to be picked up as long as I have the wonder card, but I can only pick it up once.

In that case, I'll download the liberty pass, then come back to pick it up once I get my shiny Snivy.

Am I correct?

Yasume

Tj92 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Yasume wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

I'm not saying you can't, but you just need to keep it in mind. You will feel very satisfied if you succeed though.

TKOWL

komicturtle92 wrote:

JafriYakin wrote:

I was wondering......are there shiny Pokemon in this game?
I want to know

Si.
It's just they only appear when grass are rustling. You will know it's shiny if the grass sparkles.

Oh, and I'm not entirely sure if it's ONLY when grass rustle and shine when they appear.

It's not only when the grass rustles. I got my Shiny Shuckle from a regular dark patch of grass.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

TwilightV

I'm glad there are no visual gender differences in B/W. I really didn't like it when my Diamond Pokedex displayed female Pikachu...

TwilightV

Joeynator3000

TwilightV wrote:

I'm glad there are no visual gender differences in B/W. I really didn't like it when my Diamond Pokedex displayed female Pikachu...

...Not really sure what you're talking about...and I like the female Pikachu and ts heart-like tail, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TwilightV

BellGoRiiing wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

...Not really sure what you're talking about...and I like the female Pikachu and ts heart-like tail, lol.

A Pokedex entry's main picture (the one you see while scrolling through entries) is determined by the gender of the PKMN you first encounter. I like it too, but I really wanted the male displayed... XP

Edit: And this was the first time I realized this (also after I had saved lol).

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

ELI-ASH

Any of you guys planning some kind of challenge run for your second play of the game on the other version?? Like for example not running away from any battle or not using fly as a shortcut.

Speaking of HMs i received a pokemon with Surf and I can use it right away. Can all Hms be used right away or is Surf Hm requirement an early gym badge.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

TwilightV

All HMs can be used upon receiving them this time around. Badges only determine the LVL trade PKMN can get before becoming unruly.

TwilightV

LordJumpMad

Got some bad news
Untitled
That Notch Ear Pichu, can't not come to Poke B/W.
I'm guessing, that Sprite in not in the game.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

Well thats a strange way to break the game. HMs are not as mandatory as the other versions so its not that a big deal.The Fly one been the exception.

@JumpMad Yea notch ear pichu is HG/SS only, is it true a shiny notch ear pichu doesn't exist either??

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

TeeJay

JumpMad wrote:

Got some bad news
Untitled
That Notch Ear Pichu, can't not come to Poke B/W.
I'm guessing, that Sprite in not in the game.

What?! Why not?! I understand not letting it into the Union Room because earlier DS games don't have that sprite, but in future games like Black and White there should be no excuse.

Edited on by TeeJay

Ark

@Swiket >mfw you browse /vp/ too :3 The guys there are actually talking about making a sort of charity thing, so there can't be too many trolls there.

Has anyone completed the National Dex yet? I've seen many people complete the Unova dex but I've yet to hear of anyone having that much time on their hands to get all 649. I currently have around 230-250 and Unova completed, but there's still tons more to go.

Yasume

Scypher wrote:

Has anyone completed the National Dex yet? I've seen many people complete the Unova dex but I've yet to hear of anyone having that much time on their hands to get all 649. I currently have around 230-250 and Unova completed, but there's still tons more to go.

Wifi trading makes it a lot easier than the previous games. So far I've seen 442 and obtained 328. This is mainly because I transferred the unobtainable Pokémon from my Pearl file to Black.

I can't wait for the DreamWorld to launch. It seems that you can obtain some Pokémon that way too, but I'm more excited about the exclusive moves and abilities.

Edited on by Yasume

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.