Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 761 to 780 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

Swiket

761. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I just need EV training help for Black/White...lol

Here's a good guide I found.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X8xLaGH9sSVSSDoaDhkVFn0LRaRnoKWz5uC2Xddr0Hg/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CPT7ijc#

Edited on by Swiket

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Mizore

762. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Several new routes and caves open up. There'legendary Pokémon to capture and lots of truly powerful trainers with level 60+ Pokémon. You can rematch the Elite Four as well as the champion and even Sinnoh champion Cynthia makes an appearance for a tough level 70+ master battle.

Not to mention the rivals, Bianca can be fought on Saturdays (Junipers office thing) and Cheren can be fought every day (as far as I know) inside Victory Road.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

763. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

Everyone always uses the same team: Hydreigon, Chandelure, and one of the legendaries that can be used online, and it is getting really old.

I'm guessing Hydreigon is the new Garchomp.
It has high SpK and Speed, and it Movepool is really good.
but, it Def, and Sdef are low. So look like a good Fighting type can take it down.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

764. Posted:

Be prepared to see a surgence of Cloysters.

One of my favorite Pokemon that was always overlooked now is a target for tier lovers.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

lockd

765. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Be prepared to see a surgence of Cloysters.

One of my favorite Pokemon that was always overlooked now is a target for tier lovers.

Cloyster is a beast. My favorite UU lead cause it has access to Spikes, Explosion and now in BW, Shell Smash.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

766. Posted:

I never see Skarmory, and with the right movesets, IVs, and EVs, that thing can be a tank.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

SamuraiShyGuy

767. Posted:

All this time I thought Woobat was a cycloptic bat. Turns out that "eye" is actually a nose.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

768. Posted:

Just got this game two days ago. 31 hour play time.... Well...

Also, Legendary battle music is godlike.

Edited on by Pogocoop

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

769. Posted:

All I've been doing since I've beaten the Elite Four is capturing Pokemon and training them to levels over fifty to use online. Here's a list of them:
Ferrothorn, Klinkklang, Throh, Seismitoad, Conklederr, Bisharp, Beheeyem, Chandelure, Stunfisk, Cryogonal, Darmanitan, Vullaby, Rufflet, Bouffalant, Cofagrigus, Hydreigon, Garbodor, and Archeops.
Everyone of these guys I trained (Not caught) to be over level 50...I was really bored this weekend.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Rensch

770. Posted:

I never really took the time to get into all that competetive battling stuff and EV training. This new generation should be a perfect moment to start doing so.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

771. Posted:

I transferred my good Pokes and battled online. Triple Battle is fun, but not when you have someone who is using Latios, Salamence, Dragonite, Garchomp, that black dark typed dragon and some other Dragon (all OU and Uber). Then, in single battle, this person thought he was going to win but because my Sudowoodo is beastly and knocked out one of three of his Pokemon he disconnected :/

Heck, I didn't disconnect nor planned on it when he knocked out my Quagsire. Looks like I'm going to stray from Random Matches in Free Mode. No wonder I didn't miss Random battles for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG and SS....

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

772. Posted:

Just beat The Game!
it The most awesome ending, I have ever seen in a pokemon game EVER!

time to start the real training

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

773. Posted:

I just went to transfer my Pokemon from Platinum and it said I didn't have enough Pokemon in my Box. This was odd because I knew I had about 6 boxes full. So I turn on the game and the save file says the players name is Steve. The playtime was around 25 hours, so I knew it was to long to be my brother's doing. So apparently I have some random kid, Steve's, Pokemon Platinum and he has mine or I have mine too somewhere and I just stole some kid's Pokemon game. So this leaves two questions open:
1) Who in the world is Steve
2) How in the world did I manage to take his game.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

774. Posted:

@ballkirby1
Do you have your Pokemon Platinum game?

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

lockd

775. Posted:

The Battle Subway is a piece of cake. I flawlessly sweeped the entire Single Subway with only an un-ev'd Accelgor :p. The Super Single, on the other hand, actually requires some effort.

Love and Tolerance
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Mizore

776. Posted:

lockd wrote:

The Battle Subway is a piece of cake. I flawlessly sweeped the entire Single Subway with only an un-ev'd Accelgor :p. The Super Single, on the other hand, actually requires some effort.

I hate you...lol. This "Battle" thing still seems to cheat on me. T_T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

lockd

777. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lockd wrote:

I hate you...lol. This "Battle" thing still seems to cheat on me. T_T

I remember the Battle Tower from D/P shudders. There was this one old lady who kept on getting critical hit's and KO'd my entire team.

Love and Tolerance
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

778. Posted:

Man chargestone cave is a pain. Random encounter every 2 steps I swear. Well at least I caught a tynano. I'm pretty behind on black.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

779. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Man chargestone cave is a pain. Random encounter every 2 steps I swear. Well at least I caught a tynano. I'm pretty behind on black.

Yeah, Chargestone is a cool cave minus the random encounters that's so constant. Oh, and I need to find them sages!

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

CaptainRandom

780. Posted:

I'm getting it today! (Tuesday) :D