DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

721. Posted:

Sooo, when is this Dream World thing starting? Went to the Black/White's site but couldn't find anything. (and my game says its under maintenance) Also, am I able to change my Pokes' ability to the DW one without actually losing my Pokemon? (like the ones I've EV trained...)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

722. Posted:

Really? i when to the site(http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html) and it sayd march 30th it open worldwide guess your gonna have to wait till then.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

723. Posted:

lielie wrote:

Really? i when to the site(http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html) and it sayd march 30th it open worldwide guess your gonna have to wait till then.

...Oh, I couldn't find a link to that site, lol...Well this sucks, right after the 3DS comes out too...>_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

724. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

ballkirby1 wrote:

Does anyone know of any trainers in Pokemon White that use a Vullaby? I'm trying to fill out my regional dex, and I need to see a Vullaby so I can trade for one over GTS.

I'm afraid that there is likely no trainer in White with a Vullaby just as there are no trainers in my Black version with Rufflet. Since you have White how about this, I'll trade you a Vullaby for a Rufflet?

I just went out and caught a Rufflet, now I just need to exchange friend codes.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

lockd

725. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

wow, you already have EV spreads and all D:

I don't mess around when it comes to pokemon.
Untitled

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

726. Posted:

@ballkirby: My code is 3825-8000-3074

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

727. Posted:

I got a question I resently got my copy of White (currently playing Black) and i manage to get the liberty pass without starting a new game at all does it save within the games memory??

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

728. Posted:

lielie wrote:

I got a question I resently got my copy of White (currently playing Black) and i manage to get the liberty pass without starting a new game at all does it save within the games memory??

Yep! My step sis just did the same thing a couple hours ago. Just enter a Pokemon Center and the delivery man should be waiting with it for you!

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

729. Posted:

@ballkirby: Didn't see you had you friend code listed in your sig! I just entered your code and am ready to trade....

AuthorMessage

lockd

730. Posted:

What would be the best nature for Chandelure? I'm thinking Modest, Mild or Timid. Hmm...

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

731. Posted:

What level where you guys when you beat the Elite 4, N ect. I was like around 45 all my Pokemon. Why is everyone so high!

Team...
(Sorry if I get the names wrong) All Pokemon are at level 50. (currently)
Eden: Serperior
Lilith: Chandelure
Sarah:Swanna
Ezekiel: Elektross
Monty: Exadrill
Cain: Scraffty

I named Reshiram YHVH, only Pokemon I named in all caps.

I don't EVE train, I don't care about Natures.

So what did everything think of the game?

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Yasume

732. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

What level where you guys when you beat the Elite 4, N ect. I was like around 45 all my Pokemon. Why is everyone so high!

Mine were all between 50-55 (Samurott, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Simisear and Vanilluxe). If you use the Lucky Egg well and don't run from wild battles you can reach that level easily. I was kind of disappointed with the E4 though. I expected it to be much more difficult, but I beat most of the opponents by only using 4 moves. You can probably even beat it with Pokémon between Lvl 35-40 and lots of Hyper Potions and Revives.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

733. Posted:

There clearly saving the hard E4 for the third version XD.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Rensch

734. Posted:

lielie wrote:

There clearly saving the hard E4 for the third version XD.

They're clearly saving practically anything I've come to expect from a Pokémon game for the third version. I enjoy this game and all but, even now that it's finally out in English, I find it to be kinda lame compared the older games.

Anyone tried the Musicals, a mere shadow of the old Contests. There is very little input from the player. As far as I could figure out, picking the props that fit the target group te best is the only challenge and mostly just guessing and trying out. In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum that was just half of the fun.

I don't really like that there is no Battle Frontier. The Battle Subway is only an equivalent of the Battle Tower.

And I still cannot get over the complete absence of something like the Safari Zone....

Thankfully, there's more than 150 new Pokémon and an even better mutiplayer. Nonetheless, there is a lot of work to be done. I hope a third version can fix that.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

735. Posted:

Don't forget the Game Corner is also gone from all versions. That last Slot machine incarnation in Diamond/pearl was very fun. But no biggy I can always play Dragon Quest for my virtual gambling needs.

I agree on the Musical. Im a big fan of rhythm games and was a lil sad I couldn't control my pokes while there getting jiggy with it.

My youtube channel

AuthorMessage

Rensch

736. Posted:

The Game Corner had to be removed because of gambling references that didn't fit the age classification, particularly in western areas. Actually, I hated the Game Corner big time so that's one of the things I like being removed.

Reusable TM's are a blessing by the way.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

737. Posted:

I honestly never cared for the Safari Zone. The only thing about this game I'm worried about atm is all that talk about no VS. Seeker. I hope Black City has re-battles then.

And reusable TMs ftw!

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

738. Posted:

The musicals actually have a surprising amount of depth, they're not as simple as they first appear but they're still very easy to jump into and you're rewarded even for losing. Personally, I much prefer them to the contests, they work as being a little side diversion for better.. Though I would have preferred the Pokeathalon to return from Hg/Ss.

I don't consider the Battle Frontier to be a big loss either. I've said it before and I'm sure everyone else knows too, but the A.I. unashamedly cheats to ridiculous extents. I think the BF could be a fun way to test your skills, but as it is, I don't see the point since it's only challenging by the computer playing unfairly.

I also don't see any big appeal of the Safari zone. Catching Pokemon in those areas has always been difficult and finding a shiny in there was very stressful. I never found them fun at all. Ditto for the Game corner.

There are some features I'd like to see added for a third version, but mainly cosmetic things. A better UI on the bottom screen instead of the almost utterly pointless c-gear would be a huge plus and method of trading and battling is still unnecessarily clunky.. Why can you only trade one at a time and why do you have to watch so much pointless animations? I was very disappointed that the ability to have a Pokemon follow you was removed too.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

Rensch

739. Posted:

I agree about the VS. Seeker and the Pokémon following you.

I like rustling grass idea. You're aways facing a rare Pokémon. try it in combination with Max Repels. It's much better than that piece of junk called PokéRadar.

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

740. Posted:

@Highwinter
You can trade 3 pokes at a time in the GTS negotiations.

No love for the slot machines?? Getting that Clefairy to appear was pretty fun.

My youtube channel