DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 701 to 720 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

701. Posted:

Just completed the Unova Pokedex. Mainly by trading with a friend, we've each been training Pokemon up and trading them to each other, which really sped things up and only had to use the GTS to get the starter neither of us picked. I think I'll take a break from the game for a bit now though, before worrying about the Battle Subway and whatever else.

Does anyone know if there's a faq for the musicals though? I've been trying to get the star for collecting all of the props but the musicals themselves have stopped giving me items for doing them and the man in Opelucid that gives you daily items seems to have stopped as well. I can only assume there's another NPC somewhere that gives you some, unless the ones that can be downloaded count as well.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

702. Posted:

People online are greedy. I just went into a trade room, and all I got were people wanting legendaries. I also just got out of a rotation battle against the 3 legendary dogs and Zoroark. I hate it when people use only legendaries online. (only I beat this guy and I was so happy I posted the video)
Ah well...I should just be extremely happy that they have such a great online system in this game. Now I'm going to go hunt down some legendaries. I already got Victini, Volcarona, and Kyurem. Legendaries seem much easier to catch in this game.
Speaking of catch, did anyone notice that sometimes when you throw an Ultra Ball it makes a Jet-Sounding Noise, Rattles once, and captures the Pokemon.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

703. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

People online are greedy. I just went into a trade room, and all I got were people wanting legendaries. I also just got out of a rotation battle against the 3 legendary dogs and Zoroark. I hate it when people use only legendaries online. (only I beat this guy and I was so happy I posted the video)
Ah well...I should just be extremely happy that they have such a great online system in this game. Now I'm going to go hunt down some legendaries. I already got Victini, Volcarona, and Kyurem. Legendaries seem much easier to catch in this game.
Speaking of catch, did anyone notice that sometimes when you throw an Ultra Ball it makes a Jet-Sounding Noise, Rattles once, and captures the Pokemon.

Yeah, happened to me before, can't remember when though, but I felt like I accidentally threw my Master. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

704. Posted:

@ballkirby1
What?! legendaries are allow online Now :O but I don't like using legendaries....
It going to be PBR all over again...... :|

Looks like I need to bring over my EV train pokemon for online >:3

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Rensch

705. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

The GTS is stil as horrible as it was in the previous five games. Game Freak should have learned its lesson and prevent the game from having you put in impossible-without-hacking requests. Half of these people ask for a lv.1 Reshiram. If you can restrict genders, why not levels. A level 1 Reshiram is always hacked. Perhaps future games wil allow this. Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver had lv.1 legendaries, but at least they should put in certain restrictions on the GTS for things currently not available.

About those critical captures; according to Serebii.net its not 100% percent certain but at least a very high percentage. It has never failed me in my playthrough, nor in my old Japanese playthrough.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

706. Posted:

@Rensch
I was addressing the GTS Negotiations trade mode where you can offer up to 3 Pokemon to trade in real time from your party and PC box. I only use the other mode for trying to trade exclusives for exclusives or Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve for another one under the same situation.
@JumpMad
I believe they have restricted the legendaries to the ones like the 3 Dogs and the Cloud guys from this game, because I've never seen a Mewtwo or Celebi and in trade negotiation mode you cannot offer Mewtwos or Celebis

AuthorMessage

Rensch

707. Posted:

I've not tried out the negotiation mode yet.

EDIT: I tried it but I don't really get the point of the negotiation mode. It seems you just need to run into something you like. I'm more interested in being able to specifically search for a Pokémon I want. Perhaps future games could try to make a sort of combination between the two modes.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

708. Posted:

Anybody know what Zorark is? Like, he's not an Uber, right? lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

lockd

709. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

OU i think

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

710. Posted:

lockd wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

OU i think

Great, I can add him to my Speed Team and play mind games with my opponents. xD

AuthorMessage

Knux

711. Posted:

Started with Pokemon White yesterday, so far this game is turning out a lot better than I thought. I am currently leveling up for the first Gym leader.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

712. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lockd wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

OU i think

I would use him as a Special Sweeper

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

713. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lockd wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

OU i think

Yeah...most likely, just gotta figure out who he's going to imitate in my team. xD
Well, back to nabbing more TMs, and probably gonna start EV training again tonight, dunno yet.

AuthorMessage

lockd

714. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

lockd wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

OU i think

Yeah...most likely, just gotta figure out who he's going to imitate in my team. xD
Well, back to nabbing more TMs, and probably gonna start EV training again tonight, dunno yet.

Zoroark W/ Choice Specs or Life Orb or Expert Belt
EV's: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Modest/Timid Nature
Night Daze
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
HP Ice

My favorite Zoroark set.

Edited on by lockd

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

715. Posted:

wow, you already have EV spreads and all D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

716. Posted:

So i was playing Black while arriving to eat at a chinese restaurant and 3 other people showed up in the c-gear thingy. That was kind of neat. I quickly set one of them survey stuff. There wasn't much interaction after that since it was munchin time and all. Im worryed predator people might use the c-gear for evil means do. For the younger poke fans in this board if a so called 'trainer' ask to meet in person just ignore them and turn the c-gear off or better yet save and turn the ds off.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

717. Posted:

Alright here's my party! I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to play the game as much as I like (therefore my Pokemon aren't all that powerful) but here we go (I like dorky nicknames, too. As you'll see)

1. Squeezit (Pignite) Lv. 29
2. Fixer (Herdier) Lv. 23
3. Dom Cobb (Musharna) Lv. 21
4. Stanko (Trubbish) Lv. 22
5. Dingbat (Zoobat) Lv. 21
6. Skanko (Liepard) Lv. 25

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

718. Posted:

Does anyone know of any trainers in Pokemon White that use a Vullaby? I'm trying to fill out my regional dex, and I need to see a Vullaby so I can trade for one over GTS.

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

719. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

Does anyone know of any trainers in Pokemon White that use a Vullaby? I'm trying to fill out my regional dex, and I need to see a Vullaby so I can trade for one over GTS.

I'm afraid that there is likely no trainer in White with a Vullaby just as there are no trainers in my Black version with Rufflet. Since you have White how about this, I'll trade you a Vullaby for a Rufflet?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

720. Posted:

Guess i post my current team:
1.- BLKTHNDR -(Bliztle)LV26(Usually has to save the day when others get KOed)
2."KROCK"(Sandile)LV27(training him for the 4th gym)
3.* LUKYAPE *(Panpour)LV26(Just kept him since the beginning gonna get surf sonner or later)
4.^ SLYKY ^(Servine)LV26(My beloved starter...Gets KOed very frequently but damn it hes looking stylish doing it XD)
5.0SYKPUPY0(Lillipup)LV26(Love that pickup!! and now with Return is managing ok with far bigger Pokes)
6.#HAWK#(Sawk)LV26(Thiking of swaping him for Troh)

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753