DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

681. Posted:

Going to get my 6th bage soon, everything looks good so far.
Team update:
Samurott, Darmanitan, ConkelDerp,and Cofagrigus.
Just found a Tynamo, I'm going to go train that now.
anyone have any good tips for training a Tynamo.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Colors

682. Posted:

Has anyone noticed that you're supposed to be able to trade Celebi from HG/SS/Pla/D/P. But the pokemon from Black and White are brand new? Does anybody know if you are able to trade 5th gen pokemon to any of the former games?

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

lockd

683. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Team update:

I have Eelektross, it's final evo. There's a thunderstone in Chargestone Cave, you'll need that to evolve it. My advice is to train Tynamo to level 39 to evolve it and use the Thunderstone to evolve it again, unless you want it to learn powerful moves like thunderbolt. (your better off waiting till you get the wild charge tm)

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Swiket

684. Posted:

TheColorsOfSonic wrote:

Has anyone noticed that you're supposed to be able to trade Celebi from HG/SS/Pla/D/P. But the pokemon from Black and White are brand new? Does anybody know if you are able to trade 5th gen pokemon to any of the former games?

You don't trade Celebi to B/W, you transfer him. And you can't trade to the former games.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

685. Posted:

lockd wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Team update:

I have Eelektross, it's final evo. There's a thunderstone in Chargestone Cave, you'll need that to evolve it. My advice is to train Tynamo to level 39 to evolve it and use the Thunderstone to evolve it again, unless you want it to learn powerful moves like thunderbolt. (your better off waiting till you get the wild charge tm)

I'm guessing you can't buy Tunderbolt T_T
I have the Thunderstone, same place where I got Tynamo.
Wouldn't be bad if you evolve it too fast? wouldn't hurt it's stats?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

salty1264

686. Posted:

7 badges

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

AuthorMessage

Colors

687. Posted:

I can't wait to get Kyurem and Genosect.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

688. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

lockd wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Team update:

I'm guessing you can't buy Tunderbolt T_T
I have the Thunderstone, same place where I got Tynamo.
Wouldn't be bad if you evolve it too fast? wouldn't hurt it's stats?

well I know its out there...probably hidden fairly well with all the great movies like EarthQuake and whatnot. xD

Anyways, I highly doubt I'll run into anyone with this game, but...I dunno, how exactly does Black City work? How do you "reset" it so you get new battles? The boss there said for me to try and win 20 battles...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

lockd

689. Posted:

GOT A LARVESTA EGG!! It's evolution is beast! It's on route 18

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

690. Posted:

Another team update:
Serperior (Dragoon) Lv. 39
Lampent (Kirby) Lv. 41
Reuniclus (Cellulose) Lv. 41
Scrafty (Rusty) Lv. 40
Carracosta (Koopa) Lv. 39
Unfezant (Isane) Lv. 37

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

691. Posted:

How do you even get to the middle of the Unova region...? And how about Anville Town in the north west? I dare not go to Serebii or Bulbapedia as spoilers will come up. Rather have someone point me to it.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

692. Posted:

Isn't the center of the map Entralink?...I dunno...I think Anville is after you deal with the E4 and the final battle.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

NFreak007

693. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

How do you even get to the middle of the Unova region...? And how about Anville Town in the north west? I dare not go to Serebii or Bulbapedia as spoilers will come up. Rather have someone point me to it.

The middle of Unova is just the Entralink. You get to it by tapping 'Wireless' on the C-Gear and then selecting 'Entralink'. You go there to either connect with another player to use the Entralink and visit their game's world to do missions or catch Pokemon from the Dream World in the Entralink Forest. (Although, obviously, the Dream World isn't active yet.)

As for Anville Town, I know you get there on one of the trains from the Battle Subway station in Nimbasa City, and you can do it as soon as you get there - you don't have to have beaten the Elite 4 or even have a certain number of badges. I haven't been there yet (University assignments are more important than Pokemon, sadly...) but my sister has and she says that people show up in Anville town on certain days to trade items.

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage

Rensch

694. Posted:

Go there on Saturdays. You can get some good stuff sometimes.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

695. Posted:

Anyone else feels, that most of these New Pokemon movepools are pretty weak?
Their just "one trick pony"

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

696. Posted:

Just completed the Unova Pokedex. Mainly by trading with a friend, we've each been training Pokemon up and trading them to each other, which really sped things up and only had to use the GTS to get the starter neither of us picked. I think I'll take a break from the game for a bit now though, before worrying about the Battle Subway and whatever else.

Does anyone know if there's a faq for the musicals though? I've been trying to get the star for collecting all of the props but the musicals themselves have stopped giving me items for doing them and the man in Opelucid that gives you daily items seems to have stopped as well. I can only assume there's another NPC somewhere that gives you some, unless the ones that can be downloaded count as well.

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

697. Posted:

People online are greedy. I just went into a trade room, and all I got were people wanting legendaries. I also just got out of a rotation battle against the 3 legendary dogs and Zoroark. I hate it when people use only legendaries online. (only I beat this guy and I was so happy I posted the video)
Ah well...I should just be extremely happy that they have such a great online system in this game. Now I'm going to go hunt down some legendaries. I already got Victini, Volcarona, and Kyurem. Legendaries seem much easier to catch in this game.
Speaking of catch, did anyone notice that sometimes when you throw an Ultra Ball it makes a Jet-Sounding Noise, Rattles once, and captures the Pokemon.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

698. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

People online are greedy. I just went into a trade room, and all I got were people wanting legendaries. I also just got out of a rotation battle against the 3 legendary dogs and Zoroark. I hate it when people use only legendaries online. (only I beat this guy and I was so happy I posted the video)
Ah well...I should just be extremely happy that they have such a great online system in this game. Now I'm going to go hunt down some legendaries. I already got Victini, Volcarona, and Kyurem. Legendaries seem much easier to catch in this game.
Speaking of catch, did anyone notice that sometimes when you throw an Ultra Ball it makes a Jet-Sounding Noise, Rattles once, and captures the Pokemon.

Yeah, happened to me before, can't remember when though, but I felt like I accidentally threw my Master. xD

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

699. Posted:

@ballkirby1
What?! legendaries are allow online Now :O but I don't like using legendaries....
It going to be PBR all over again...... :|

Looks like I need to bring over my EV train pokemon for online >:3

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Rensch

700. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

The GTS is stil as horrible as it was in the previous five games. Game Freak should have learned its lesson and prevent the game from having you put in impossible-without-hacking requests. Half of these people ask for a lv.1 Reshiram. If you can restrict genders, why not levels. A level 1 Reshiram is always hacked. Perhaps future games wil allow this. Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver had lv.1 legendaries, but at least they should put in certain restrictions on the GTS for things currently not available.

About those critical captures; according to Serebii.net its not 100% percent certain but at least a very high percentage. It has never failed me in my playthrough, nor in my old Japanese playthrough.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358