Showing 661 to 680 of 1,380

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

661. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...Why can't you get it now? lol
And yeah, its awesome and all that.

I have a friend who's buying and sending it to me, but since I don't have my DSi or DS Lite anymore, I have to stare at the box until the 3DS comes out on the 27th.

I don't know whats worse, sharing with my sister with paranoia setting in or your situation?

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

Mizore

662. Posted:

...I think I just need to raise my levels even further...(they're all above 50...>_>)
Still, seems kinda unfair that most of them 1HKO most of my team. If you have any tips lemme know...I'm just gonna keep tackling him and gain exp until I can kill him. T_T
My current team. (just know that Galvantula I'm bringing him along for now to raise his levels)
Chandelure - Lvl. 50 (Spell Tag)
Galvantula
Vanilluxe - Lvl. 50 (Quick Claw)
Cofagrigus - Lvl. 50 (Shell Bell: ...Don't ask, lol)
Reshiram - Lvl. 53 (Expert Belt)
Max (Excadrill, named after Mole Miner Max from Donkey Kong Country returns. xD) - Lvl. 51 (Rocky Helmet)

Before I had Galvantula, it was Krookadile...also level 50 and dies in one hit. T_T
EDIT: Had a lucky battle, not sure how...but my ice cream guy survived that dragon's fire blast. xD (had 6 HP left, lol)...But yeah, no clue how I got through it this time. o.0

Edited on by Mizore

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

663. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...I think I just need to raise my levels even further...(they're all above 50...>_>)
Still, seems kinda unfair that most of them 1HKO most of my team. If you have any tips lemme know...I'm just gonna keep tackling him and gain exp until I can kill him. T_T
My current team. (just know that Galvantula I'm bringing him along for now to raise his levels)
Chandelure - Lvl. 50 (Spell Tag)
Galvantula
Vanilluxe - Lvl. 50 (Quick Claw)
Cofagrigus - Lvl. 50 (Shell Bell: ...Don't ask, lol)
Reshiram - Lvl. 53 (Expert Belt)
Max (Excadrill, named after Mole Miner Max from Donkey Kong Country returns. xD) - Lvl. 51 (Rocky Helmet)

Before I had Galvantula, it was Krookadile...also level 50 and dies in one hit. T_T
EDIT: Had a lucky battle, not sure how...but my ice cream guy survived that dragon's fire blast. xD (had 6 HP left, lol)...But yeah, no clue how I got through it this time. o.0

Interesting. Most of my Pokemon were lv 44-47 when I battled that guy... Glad you pulled through.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Mizore

664. Posted:

Now I gotta wait for someone to make an EV training guide for this generation so I can continue working on my Speed Team. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Rensch

665. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Anyone knows how to get Darmanitan, to use his Zen mode?
This is one of the main reason I started training one, for this ability.

If you got it by evolving a Darumaka caught in the wild, forget it! It will have Sheer Force instead. You see, in Black and White, there is a new feature called the Dream World, which will launch this April. This will allow you to collect certain Pokémon via the internet and send them to the Entralink area in your DS game. Many of these Pokémon have different abilities from the ones caught in the games. Darmanitan with Zen Mode is one of them.

But fear not! After beating the main quest, head to the Relic Castle in the Resort Desert. Once you try to enter, Professor Juniper will give you a Rage Candybar. Give this to one of the Darmanitan statues you see here and it will fight you. This will be a lv. 35 Darmanitan with Zen Mode, so be sure capture it.

Another Pokémon like this is in the basement of the Dream Lot. After beating the main quest, head to the Dreamyard and you will see that the stairs to the right that you couldn't reach before are not blocked off anymore. Head down, enter the basement and follow through, beating the trainers here. At the end you will be able to go up and then reach a staircase that leads down to a separate room. In here there are some grassy patches with wild Pokémon. If you come here on Fridays, however, you will also find a Musharna that you can interact with. It will have it's Dream World ability, Telepathy, which Musharna you evolved from a caught Munna do not have.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

666. Posted:

I forgot to mention that I caught Zekrom by throwing a quick ball at it on the first turn.
Anyway I'm going to start training my second team up to level 50 so I can mix and match in online battles.
My second team consists of:
Cubchoo-Level 32
Stunfisk-Level 32
Conkeldurr-Level 39
Druddigon- Level 34
Bisharp-Level 60
Darmanitan (With Daruma mode)- Level 35

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

noblo601

667. Posted:

Hey guys, I just got my first badge and they didn't use an attacking move against me once. The 8 turns they had in total all used stat pumps - it was pretty underwhelming and not at all as epic I was hoping my first gym encounter would be...

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

668. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

Anyone knows how to get Darmanitan, to use his Zen mode?
This is one of the main reason I started training one, for this ability.

If you got it by evolving a Darumaka caught in the wild, forget it! It will have Sheer Force instead. You see, in Black and White, there is a new feature called the Dream World, which will launch this April. This will allow you to collect certain Pokémon via the internet and send them to the Entralink area in your DS game. Many of these Pokémon have different abilities from the ones caught in the games. Darmanitan with Zen Mode is one of them.

But fear not! After beating the main quest, head to the Relic Castle in the Resort Desert. Once you try to enter, Professor Juniper will give you a Rage Candybar. Give this to one of the Darmanitan statues you see here and it will fight you. This will be a lv. 35 Darmanitan with Zen Mode, so be sure capture it.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'll stick with Darmanitan for now, since he has great stats.
And would anyone mind helping me evolving my Gurdurr, since he needs to be traded to evolve.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

669. Posted:

Did anyone else feel like the end of the game, as in everything after the Elite Four, was very difficult? I Made it through without losing but I never would have done that if I didn't have about 30 revives on me. It was very nerve wracking and frustrating when I would keep getting knocked out in one hit by the likes of Hydreigon and Archeops. I was literally just using my Pokemon to bide time while I healed up another one behind the scenes until the enemy would miss and give me an opening. Great end to the game though, just could have maybe used an opportunity to save somewhere in there.....

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

Highwinter

670. Posted:

I found the main story parts very easy, the final battle was the only part that gave me any trouble and even then it's nothing too tough. It's much easier than many of the previous games, especially as your Pokemon are healed after the Elite Four.

Afterwards is another story.. Once you get to the routes you couldn't access until beating the main story, the trainers there have Pokemon that are a good 20 levels higher. It takes quite a while to get to the extra towns and the Pokemon League are very buffed up if you return.

I found a shiny Scraggy while I was catching today's swarm Pokemon though. Not exactly my favourite new Pokemon, but it's better than a Patrat, so I'm not complaining.

Untitled

Edited on by Highwinter

Highwinter

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

671. Posted:

@Highwinter
Nice catch!
alot people have been running intio shiny pokemon lately.
I killed my Shiny pokemon, it was an shiny Blitzle. it was taken down by a Critical hit Tackle :'(

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Mizore

672. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

@Highwinter
Nice catch!
I killed my Shiny pokemon, it was an shiny Blitzle. it was taken down by a Critical hit Tackle :'(

I haven't...T_T
Shinies are still just regular Pokemon right? Doubt they would go back to being a bit more powerful than regulars...well, anyways, At some point I'm gonna need help with evolving my Pokemon into Accelgor (I think that's the name)...but that's for another time...

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

673. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

@Highwinter
Nice catch!

I haven't...T_T
Shinies are still just regular Pokemon right? Doubt they would go back to being a bit more powerful than regulars...well, anyways, At some point I'm gonna need help with evolving my Pokemon into Accelgor (I think that's the name)...but that's for another time...

I don't really care for shiny pokemon since I have 3 Boxies full of them :P
And also, I need Help evolving my Gurderp, it needs to be Traded to evolve

Edited on by LordJumpMad

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

674. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

Did anyone else feel like the end of the game, as in everything after the Elite Four, was very difficult? I Made it through without losing but I never would have done that if I didn't have about 30 revives on me. It was very nerve wracking and frustrating when I would keep getting knocked out in one hit by the likes of Hydreigon and Archeops. I was literally just using my Pokemon to bide time while I healed up another one behind the scenes until the enemy would miss and give me an opening. Great end to the game though, just could have maybe used an opportunity to save somewhere in there.....

Why do you think you get all those healing items right before the Elite Four. I mean your friend hands you 5 max revives right there and you do make a lot of money in this game. But, the only Pokemon I had trouble on was Hydreigon, because all of my guys were only around level 46-48 and none of the remaining ones had any moves strong against dark types. But once again, the game helped me out by making the CPU choose stupid attacks.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

675. Posted:

Wow, you guys have gotten far already. I'm still waiting for mine to show up in the mail. Stupid Gamestop... I preordered it too.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

Mizore

676. Posted:

ballkirby1 wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

Why do you think you get all those healing items right before the Elite Four. I mean your friend hands you 5 max revives right there and you do make a lot of money in this game. But, the only Pokemon I had trouble on was Hydreigon, because all of my guys were only around level 46-48 and none of the remaining ones had any moves strong against dark types. But once again, the game helped me out by making the CPU choose stupid attacks.

I hate your CPU then, lol. Mine seemed like it knew which move to use to take me out quickly...but whatever, I used the Transfer thing and have my Pokes from HG...So the game isn't giving me anymore trouble now. xD

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

677. Posted:

Anyone mind helping me evolve my Gurdurr.
I need a quick Trade, is all :)

University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

AuthorMessage

Rensch

678. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Anyone mind helping me evolve my Gurdurr.
I need a quick Trade, is all :)

Go to the online gaming sections for this.

BTW: I got an ultra-rare Zoroark in exchange for a Braviary this morning. Immediately bred it to get its equally rare pre-evolution Zorua. :)

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Mizore

679. Posted:

pokes people lol, is it just me or did all the Pokemon people just dies all of the sudden?

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

680. Posted:

My problem with this game is the FREQUENT wild battle encounter. Seriously, it's so frequent, that it's hard to get out of a patch of grass or even get through a cave- even at a steady pace without a Pokemon leaping at you. Unless it's just me and may have something to do with my Trainer's Nature (which is Hardy)...

komicturtle