Showing 641 to 660 of 1,380
641. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 20:57 GMT
...I hate the E4...so close to beating this game...want the Dex...but, ugh! T_T(good to see that they have their own music, lol)
Everyone's lovable, girl obsessive member. :3
If you still dunno who I am then you have problems.
P.S: Great Jaggi says "Hey!".
Name is Joey btw.
642. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:23 GMT
@Komicturtle, to me, legendarys are just collectibles.
@Rensh, I have two questions for you since you had the game the longest here.
1. With the battle box, is it similar to the PC where you have a bunch of boxes to store Pokemon or is it just one box? I hope so because I want to sort all my Sweepers and Walls in different boxes.
2. When it is winter, does it snow/hail in more places? That would be pretty cool.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
643. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:29 GMT
The games pretty fun so far. I'm about to get my 4th badge. Elesa's hotIs Victini uber? Not sure,but either way I'm planning to switch it out of my team for chandilier.
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery
644. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:31 GMT
Yes, I believe Victini is uber.
645. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:34 GMT
Another fancy-shmanshy team update:Servine (Dragoon) Lv. 34Scraggy (Rusty) Lv. 33Unfezant (Isane) Lv. 33Duosin (Cellulose) Lv. 32Tirtouga (Koopa) Lv. 33
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL
646. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:44 GMT
i has 5 badges and level 100 emboar
have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii
647. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:44 GMT
and victini is the best pokemon ever period
648. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:45 GMT
You are most likely an evil, cheating hacker or have a LOT of time on your hands. Plus you can only control Pokemon up to Lv. 50 with 5 badges anyways.
649. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:49 GMT
Well, that thing is useless until you get 8 badges.
650. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 21:52 GMT
Ok that settles it,thanks.
651. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 22:32 GMT
...Anybody know how to defeat Ghestis or whatever his name is?...he's frustrating me...seems like its being cheap since it keeps killing me in one hit. Even Reshiram or whatever...o_0
652. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 22:32 GMT
Just beat final battle in little under 24 hours. Was much easier then I expected. The Elite 4 isn't as harsh as the previous titles. They pick stupid moves every once in awhile that spare your Pokemon.
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
653. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 02:20 GMT
.....Place has died all of the sudden...need help, cause this is getting irritating...>_>
654. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 03:03 GMT
The strength of the Pokemon on the routes only accessible after the elite four jump up a good 15 levels. The wild Pokemon are stronger then the ones in my party.
655. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 03:21 GMT
I'm about to get my 5th badge. My team right now is:Kaarablast lv 24Dewott lv 27krokorot lv 30Victini lv 25(He's temporary,I'll swap him out for chandiler(sp?) when I catch it)Herdier lv 26 (I might swap him out for the alien pokemon depending on which one turns out better after I use them against some trainers.)Petilil lv 26
Edited on Thu 10th March, 2011 @ 03:22 by Retro_on_theGo
656. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 03:34 GMT
Just caught a level 60 Bisharp in the wild...Took forever considering I couldn't find one and its capture rate was so low. Don't think I'm going to use it on my team because it gets demolished by Fighting types, but it is a great backup and trade offer.
657. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 03:55 GMT
bashes head against desk T_T
658. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 04:51 GMT
I did not have trouble with Ghetis at all. I had 4 Pokemon still alive when I beat him. I can't offer any tips since we have different Pokes. Which Pokemon in particular are you having trouble with?
Also, anyone notice that if you're playing the games on DSi/XL, the Pokeball when you start up the system 'jiggles' but if it's in a DS[Lite] there is no animation?
Just a tiny easter egg.
659. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 04:57 GMT
BellGoRiiing wrote:bashes head against desk T_TI did not have trouble with Ghetis at all. I had 4 Pokemon still alive when I beat him. I can't offer any tips since we have different Pokes. Which Pokemon in particular are you having trouble with?Also, anyone notice that if you're playing the games on DSi/XL, the Pokeball when you start up the system 'jiggles' but if it's in a DS[Lite] there is no animation?Just a tiny easter egg.
Not sure...Hydregion definitely, can't even get a chance to strike first. And it seems like its attacks always hit despite the low accuracy they have...P.S: I even used Brightpowder...T_T
Edited on Thu 10th March, 2011 @ 05:36 by Erica_Hartmann
660. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 05:22 GMT
My hands can't seem to leave my DS. My current team:Serpervert (Serperior) Lvl 47Unibrow (Throh) Lvl 45Eelektross Lvl 42Accelgor Lvl 44Desmond (Beartic) Lvl 44Totem (Sigilyph) Lvl 40
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART