DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,375

AuthorMessage

salty1264

641. Posted:

and victini is the best pokemon ever period

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

642. Posted:

salty1264 wrote:

i has 5 badges and level 100 emboar

You are most likely an evil, cheating hacker or have a LOT of time on your hands. Plus you can only control Pokemon up to Lv. 50 with 5 badges anyways.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

643. Posted:

salty1264 wrote:

i has 5 badges and level 100 emboar

Well, that thing is useless until you get 8 badges. :P

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

644. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Yes, I believe Victini is uber.

Ok that settles it,thanks.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

645. Posted:

...Anybody know how to defeat Ghestis or whatever his name is?...he's frustrating me...seems like its being cheap since it keeps killing me in one hit. Even Reshiram or whatever...o_0

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

646. Posted:

Just beat final battle in little under 24 hours. Was much easier then I expected. The Elite 4 isn't as harsh as the previous titles. They pick stupid moves every once in awhile that spare your Pokemon.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

647. Posted:

.....Place has died all of the sudden...need help, cause this is getting irritating...>_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

648. Posted:

The strength of the Pokemon on the routes only accessible after the elite four jump up a good 15 levels. The wild Pokemon are stronger then the ones in my party.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

649. Posted:

I'm about to get my 5th badge. My team right now is:
Kaarablast lv 24
Dewott lv 27
krokorot lv 30
Victini lv 25(He's temporary,I'll swap him out for chandiler(sp?) when I catch it)
Herdier lv 26 (I might swap him out for the alien pokemon depending on which one turns out better after I use them against some trainers.)
Petilil lv 26

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

650. Posted:

Just caught a level 60 Bisharp in the wild...Took forever considering I couldn't find one and its capture rate was so low. Don't think I'm going to use it on my team because it gets demolished by Fighting types, but it is a great backup and trade offer.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

651. Posted:

bashes head against desk T_T

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

652. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I did not have trouble with Ghetis at all. I had 4 Pokemon still alive when I beat him. I can't offer any tips since we have different Pokes. Which Pokemon in particular are you having trouble with?

Also, anyone notice that if you're playing the games on DSi/XL, the Pokeball when you start up the system 'jiggles' but if it's in a DS[Lite] there is no animation?

Just a tiny easter egg.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

653. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I did not have trouble with Ghetis at all. I had 4 Pokemon still alive when I beat him. I can't offer any tips since we have different Pokes. Which Pokemon in particular are you having trouble with?

Also, anyone notice that if you're playing the games on DSi/XL, the Pokeball when you start up the system 'jiggles' but if it's in a DS[Lite] there is no animation?

Just a tiny easter egg.

Not sure...Hydregion definitely, can't even get a chance to strike first. And it seems like its attacks always hit despite the low accuracy they have...
P.S: I even used Brightpowder...T_T

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

lockd

654. Posted:

My hands can't seem to leave my DS. My current team:
Serpervert (Serperior) Lvl 47
Unibrow (Throh) Lvl 45
Eelektross Lvl 42
Accelgor Lvl 44
Desmond (Beartic) Lvl 44
Totem (Sigilyph) Lvl 40

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

655. Posted:

Anyone knows how to get Darmanitan, to use his Zen mode?
This is one of the main reason I started training one, for this ability.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

656. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...Why can't you get it now? lol
And yeah, its awesome and all that.

I have a friend who's buying and sending it to me, but since I don't have my DSi or DS Lite anymore, I have to stare at the box until the 3DS comes out on the 27th.

I don't know whats worse, sharing with my sister with paranoia setting in or your situation?

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

657. Posted:

...I think I just need to raise my levels even further...(they're all above 50...>_>)
Still, seems kinda unfair that most of them 1HKO most of my team. If you have any tips lemme know...I'm just gonna keep tackling him and gain exp until I can kill him. T_T
My current team. (just know that Galvantula I'm bringing him along for now to raise his levels)
Chandelure - Lvl. 50 (Spell Tag)
Galvantula
Vanilluxe - Lvl. 50 (Quick Claw)
Cofagrigus - Lvl. 50 (Shell Bell: ...Don't ask, lol)
Reshiram - Lvl. 53 (Expert Belt)
Max (Excadrill, named after Mole Miner Max from Donkey Kong Country returns. xD) - Lvl. 51 (Rocky Helmet)

Before I had Galvantula, it was Krookadile...also level 50 and dies in one hit. T_T
EDIT: Had a lucky battle, not sure how...but my ice cream guy survived that dragon's fire blast. xD (had 6 HP left, lol)...But yeah, no clue how I got through it this time. o.0

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

658. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

...I think I just need to raise my levels even further...(they're all above 50...>_>)
Still, seems kinda unfair that most of them 1HKO most of my team. If you have any tips lemme know...I'm just gonna keep tackling him and gain exp until I can kill him. T_T
My current team. (just know that Galvantula I'm bringing him along for now to raise his levels)
Chandelure - Lvl. 50 (Spell Tag)
Galvantula
Vanilluxe - Lvl. 50 (Quick Claw)
Cofagrigus - Lvl. 50 (Shell Bell: ...Don't ask, lol)
Reshiram - Lvl. 53 (Expert Belt)
Max (Excadrill, named after Mole Miner Max from Donkey Kong Country returns. xD) - Lvl. 51 (Rocky Helmet)

Before I had Galvantula, it was Krookadile...also level 50 and dies in one hit. T_T
EDIT: Had a lucky battle, not sure how...but my ice cream guy survived that dragon's fire blast. xD (had 6 HP left, lol)...But yeah, no clue how I got through it this time. o.0

Interesting. Most of my Pokemon were lv 44-47 when I battled that guy... Glad you pulled through.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

659. Posted:

Now I gotta wait for someone to make an EV training guide for this generation so I can continue working on my Speed Team. xD

AuthorMessage

Rensch

660. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Anyone knows how to get Darmanitan, to use his Zen mode?
This is one of the main reason I started training one, for this ability.

If you got it by evolving a Darumaka caught in the wild, forget it! It will have Sheer Force instead. You see, in Black and White, there is a new feature called the Dream World, which will launch this April. This will allow you to collect certain Pokémon via the internet and send them to the Entralink area in your DS game. Many of these Pokémon have different abilities from the ones caught in the games. Darmanitan with Zen Mode is one of them.

But fear not! After beating the main quest, head to the Relic Castle in the Resort Desert. Once you try to enter, Professor Juniper will give you a Rage Candybar. Give this to one of the Darmanitan statues you see here and it will fight you. This will be a lv. 35 Darmanitan with Zen Mode, so be sure capture it.

Another Pokémon like this is in the basement of the Dream Lot. After beating the main quest, head to the Dreamyard and you will see that the stairs to the right that you couldn't reach before are not blocked off anymore. Head down, enter the basement and follow through, beating the trainers here. At the end you will be able to go up and then reach a staircase that leads down to a separate room. In here there are some grassy patches with wild Pokémon. If you come here on Fridays, however, you will also find a Musharna that you can interact with. It will have it's Dream World ability, Telepathy, which Musharna you evolved from a caught Munna do not have.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358